If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query - Looking for Philips 65PUS7303/12

Options
  • 23-11-2018 11:04am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks, I'm looking at a 65 inch tv on Amazon for about €900 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0794ZR5QK/ref=as_li_ss_tl

I'd prefer to buy from yourselves. Is there anything similar spec for around that price available?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

feylya wrote: »
    Hey folks, I'm looking at a 65 inch tv on Amazon for about €900 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0794ZR5QK/ref=as_li_ss_tl

I'd prefer to buy from yourselves. Is there anything similar spec for around that price available?
    I'm looking at this exact TV myself, sorry to hijack thread. The 7000 series with ambilight in 65". Amazon won't ship it to Ireland, no other stores here seem to have it either. I'd buy that now if i could, maybe after Xmas? I know the richersounds rep said recently there were no plans to get the 7 series in stock though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

i am in the same boat!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

feylya wrote: »

Hi Feylya, Fifth and Brightkane.

Unfortunately we do not stock the 7 series Ambilight televisions the only ones available to us are the PUS6703.

The 65PUS6703 is priced at £749.00 with only one left in stock.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203604-philips-65pus6703-65-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-ambilight-freeview-play.aspx

The 65PUS6703 gone back up. Folks?

brightkane wrote: »
    Hi Brightkane.

This was a very popular television over Black Friday due to the price drop on it.
    It was sold out across the company within a day or two and due to the nature of Black Friday was on a first come basis.

It is also listed as an in store collection as fresh stock has not yet arrived in with us. The new stock arriving will be back to it's normal pricing.

• Advertisement

Hi Brightkane.

This was a very popular television over Black Friday due to the price drop on it.
    It was sold out across the company within a day or two and due to the nature of Black Friday was on a first come basis.

It is also listed as an in store collection as fresh stock has not yet arrived in with us. The new stock arriving will be back to it's normal pricing.
    Cheers Kenny, the 749 was just in budget, i will keep an eye out and if they drop again let me know

Hi Brightkane.

Cheers Kenny, the 749 was just in budget, i will keep an eye out and if they drop again let me know
    No problem brightkane!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Brightkane,

we have just had a small delivery of the 65PUS6703 back in to save the day - they are like gold-dust!

I can do a Boardie deal on one for you at £799 + £6.99 shipping if you are interested?

If you would like to go ahead just pop a post up and I'll do you a Boardie voucher code that you can use on the website,

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Brightkane,

we have just had a small delivery of the 65PUS6703 back in to save the day - they are like gold-dust!

I can do a Boardie deal on one for you at £799 + £6.99 shipping if you are interested?

If you would like to go ahead just pop a post up and I'll do you a Boardie voucher code that you can use on the website,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hey John. 

appreciate that. .

Unfortunately it's still. Over budget according to the boss wife! And have to wait now til. Payplday on 16th before purchasing anything 

Brightkane,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    I might be interested in this John. Little bit over budget for me too.. but do you reckon it would be delivered this side of Xmas? thanks

• Advertisement

fifth wrote: »
    Brightkane,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    I might be interested in this John. Little bit over budget for me too.. but do you reckon it would be delivered this side of Xmas? thanks
    Hi Fifth.

We have 3 of these let here at the Belfast store and can have one delivered before Christmas. Although I would think you would need to be quick in snapping one up as they will sell out fast and there is no more stock in our main warehouse at present.

If you do want to go for one drop me your contact number and we can give you shout.

Hi Fifth.

We have 3 of these let here at the Belfast store and can have one delivered before Christmas. Although I would think you would need to be quick in snapping one up as they will sell out fast and there is no more stock in our main warehouse at present.

If you do want to go for one drop me your contact number and we can give you shout.

Dropped you a pm thanks

fifth wrote: »
    Hi Fifth.

Dropped you a pm thanks
    Cheers Fifth.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.