Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro & RDR 2 €349

Options
  • 23-11-2018 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭

Will this be the best price available, or has anyone seen better?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

I've just ordered one at this price from Gamestop. €440 was the price earlier in the week so it's a considerable saving imo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

For anyone who already has a pro and RDR2, you can sell your pro for 301 and RDR2 for 58 at CEX.

The RDR2 bundle has a new version of the PS4 Pro which is supposed to be much quieter.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

For anyone who already has a pro and RDR2, you can sell your pro for 301 and RDR2 for 58 at CEX.

The RDR2 bundle has a new version of the PS4 Pro which is supposed to be much quieter.

Yup, I bought the pro/rdr2 bundle on release day and a couple of people have commented on the quietness of it compared to theirs.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭peter4918

phobia2011 wrote: »
    Will this be the best price available, or has anyone seen better?

I was impatient and couldn’t wait for Black Friday deals and got the pro/rdr2 bundle on release day for €439 so IMO it’s a great deal at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Picked this up on Friday the deal was just too good to ignore. I haven't had a current gen console since the PS2 so this is a nice novelty.

• Advertisement
Advertisement