Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Requesting statement for 365 monthly saving acc

Options
  • 23-11-2018 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi, 

I would like to share how annoyed I am regarding the waiting time once you request a statement for 365 monthly saving account. 

I have requested a statement via phone on 15th of November and I am still waiting for it. This is definitely not a bank of 21st century. You can have this online and save paper and time. Now my whole mortgage drawing process will be delayed because of waiting for 7 working days a statement to arrive. Brilliant! 

Would you advise if you are working to improve that?

Regards,
    Rose

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

RosyRose wrote: »
    Hi, 

I would like to share how annoyed I am regarding the waiting time once you request a statement for 365 monthly saving account. 

I have requested a statement via phone on 15th of November and I am still waiting for it. This is definitely not a bank of 21st century. You can have this online and save paper and time. Now my whole mortgage drawing process will be delayed because of waiting for 7 working days a statement to arrive. Brilliant! 

Regards,
    Rose

Thanks Rose for your post today.

The statement should have arrived in the post for you within 3-5 banking days of the request. We're sorry to hear it has yet to reach you.  If you can login www.365online.com and select the Service Desk facility and then the Ask A Question, an Advisor can certainly follow this up for you.

We certainly understand your frustration, apologies for the recent experience. Our Advisors within our Service Desk will ensure this is resolved for you.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 19 RosyRose

Hi, 

Regards,
    Rose

Thanks Rose for your post today.

The statement should have arrived in the post for you within 3-5 banking days of the request. We're sorry to hear it has yet to reach you.  If you can login www.365online.com and select the Service Desk facility and then the Ask A Question, an Advisor can certainly follow this up for you.

We certainly understand your frustration, apologies for the recent experience. Our Advisors within our Service Desk will ensure this is resolved for you.

Many Thanks
    Alison
    Hi, 

Last time I tried to use the Service Desk option and order the statement from there. I requested the statement on 13th of June and they replied to me on 21st of June that the statement will be posted in 5-7 working days. I am not impressed with this service. I am still waiting for my statement now which was ordered on 15th of November. And this is even not for free, you have to pay 3.80 euro for the first page and 2.50 for every next page.  

I most definitely will switch to another bank from New Year, because this one is just a joke. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Hi, 

Last time I tried to use the Service Desk option and order the statement from there. I requested the statement on 13th of June and they replied to me on 21st of June that the statement will be posted in 5-7 working days. I am not impressed with this service. I am still waiting for my statement now which was ordered on 15th of November. And this is even not for free, you have to pay 3.80 euro for the first page and 2.50 for every next page.  

I most definitely will switch to another bank from New Year, because this one is just a joke. 

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us. [font=Cambria","serif]We regret to note the difficulty you have experienced[/font], we apologise for this and for the inconvenience this has caused you.

If you do not want to use the Online Service Desk can I ask you to please call our Customer Service team on 0818 365 365 and an advisor can look into this for you, as this is outside our time frame for this request and it needs to be investigated.

Many Thanks
    John

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us. [font=Cambria","serif]We regret to note the difficulty you have experienced[/font], we apologise for this and for the inconvenience this has caused you.

If you do not want to use the Online Service Desk can I ask you to please call our Customer Service team on 0818 365 365 and an advisor can look into this for you, as this is outside our time frame for this request and it needs to be investigated.

Many Thanks
    John

Hi,

I called again today and the advisor told me that it can take 5 to 8 working days the statement to be posted. The first advisor told me 3-5 days and last time I requested the statement online, I was told 5-7 working days.

Hi,

I called again today and the advisor told me that it can take 5 to 8 working days the statement to be posted. The first advisor told me 3-5 days and last time I requested the statement online, I was told 5-7 working days.

Hi,

Thanks for coming back to us.

We are sorry you have been given conflicting information. We have checked this for you and the time frame is 5-7 working days for a statement request.

Many Thanks.
    John

• Advertisement

Hi,

Thanks for coming back to us.

We are sorry you have been given conflicting information. We have checked this for you and the time frame is 5-7 working days for a statement request.

Many Thanks.
    John

Hi,

Is that mean that I have paid €3.80 for a statement that I haven’t received for 8 working days already?

Hi,

Is that mean that I have paid €3.80 for a statement that I haven’t received for 8 working days already?

Hi,

Thanks again for coming back to us.

There wouldn't be a charge for a deposit savings account statement. Did you receive a charge for this?

Many Thanks

John

Advertisement