Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Transfer

Options
  • 23-11-2018 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭

Hi, 

A transfer was made to my PTSB account at 2pm yesterday from a BOI account. This has yet to appear on my account, can anybody tell me when this is likely to happen? I have a reference number I can supply via PM  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Thanks LollipopJimmy for checking here with us.

If it was transferred from a BOI current account yesterday (before cut of time for payments of 3.30pm) using BOI365 Online Banking, we would expect it to credit your PTSB account by close of business today.

I'm afraid our customer would need to make contact with our Online Banking Team to check it further on your behalf.

Just to mention, if the payment was made after 3.30pm yesterday, it may not show until Monday.

You could also ask the sender to check the IBAN and BIC are correct within the payee details.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement