Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Timberland Black Friday Extra Promo Code

• 23-11-2018 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

I think they did something similar last year, this year they are calling it a VIP code.
    I got the email last night but only opened it now, not sure if it works just today or all weekend.

Code to get an extra 10% on top of the Black Friday sale: BF18TEN

Seems to only work on www.timberlandireland.ie not on timberland.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Taco Chips

Code not working for me at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭suave.4u

works for me...cheers danman!!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭mbarosin

Prices on Timberlandireland.ie have been better in the past so I would check both websites first.
    I checked a couple of shoes there and Ireland was better value even with that additional 10% off.
    Not sure why the two sites have different pricing structures.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭danmanw8

mbarosin wrote: »
    Prices on Timberlandireland.ie have been better in the past so I would check both websites first.
    I checked a couple of shoes there and Ireland was better value even with that additional 10% off.
    Not sure why the two sites have different pricing structures.

The code is for timberlandireland.ie ...doesn't work on timberland.ie as far as I could see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Thanks op for code.

Works perfect for me

• Advertisement
Advertisement