Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Letter from revenue to show club is not registered for VAT

• 23-11-2018 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I need to get a letter from the revenue to show that our GAA club is not registered for VAT. What do I do to start the ball rolling on this? I have searched the web and the revenue site etc but cant seem to find anything relevant.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

Arsenium wrote: »
    Hi all,

I need to get a letter from the revenue to show that our GAA club is not registered for VAT. What do I do to start the ball rolling on this? I have searched the web and the revenue site etc but cant seem to find anything relevant.

Any ideas?

Who's the letter for? Alot of places are using Revenue as a service for confirming addresses etc and its not really Revenues function to issue adhoc letters to satisty 3rd parties

If youre registered for ROS send a MyEnquiry.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Arsenium

The club is applying for a grant for development work.

One of the questions in the application is "ARe you registered for VAT". The answer is no, but the grant application needs proof in the form of a letter from revenue saying that the club is not registered for VAT.

So I need to get this letter but I am struggling to find where I can get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

Arsenium wrote: »
    The club is applying for a grant for development work.

One of the questions in the application is "ARe you registered for VAT". The answer is no, but the grant application needs proof in the form of a letter from revenue saying that the club is not registered for VAT.

So I need to get this letter but I am struggling to find where I can get it.

Either send a message through MyEnquries online or ring Revenue and tell them youve been asked for it by the authority giving the grant and they will send a letter confirming the club is not registered for VAT.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Arsenium

Ninthlife wrote: »
    Either send a message through MyEnquries online or ring Revenue and tell them youve been asked for it by the authority giving the grant and they will send a letter confirming the club is not registered for VAT.

Thanks a million.

Advertisement