If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

55 inch tv! Sony or Lg?

Options
  • 23-11-2018 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi

I’ve narrowed down my choice to the Sony 55” f9005 or the LG OLED 55” B8. Which, in your own opinion is the better tv?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Luke-m wrote: »
    Hi

I’ve narrowed down my choice to the Sony 55” f9005 or the LG OLED 55” B8. Which, in your own opinion is the better tv?

Thanks
    Hey Luke-M.

Thanks for the post.

Two very good choices.

The LG OLED does win the battle though.

Two different types of technology and OLED is the current leader in my opinion.

The 55XF9005 would be the best LED on the market and very well reviewed.

I purchased one of the OLEDS this times last year and its one heck of a television.

The 55XF9005 is currently priced at £999 but is now listed as an in store only collection.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203177-sony-kd55xf9005-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

LG OLED55B8 currently reduced to £1299 or 1399 Euro
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203506-lg-oled55b8s-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-play.aspx

You can pay in which ever currency works out cheaper for yourself.
    Also includes or 6 year guarantee free of charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Luke-m

Hi

Went with the OLED in the end. Thanks for the recommendation.

Thanks again.

Luke.

Hi

Went with the OLED in the end. Thanks for the recommendation.

Thanks again.

Luke.
    Excellent Choice Luke-M :D

PM me your name and I can confirm ETA.

Hi kenny,

PM sent yesterday. Any update?

Hi kenny,

PM sent yesterday. Any update?
    Hi Luke-m.

Your order has been process and is current shipping.

Our courier will be in touch either later today or tomorrow to confirm up delivery.
    However the bad weather may disrupt things. Should this happen will will call each customer we have with an update.

• Advertisement

Cheers kenny , appreciate that.

Thanks,

Luke-m

Cheers kenny , appreciate that.

Thanks,

Luke-m
    No problem at all Luke-m.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.