If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know when sale prices end

Options
  • 23-11-2018 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

As in the title. Does anyone know if you can order tomorrow over the phone from the lads - or do I need to do it online tonight?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

legend99 wrote: »
    As in the title. Does anyone know if you can order tomorrow over the phone from the lads - or  do I need to do it online tonight?
    Hey Legend99.

The sale pricing will run until Monday so we can get you finished up when we start back tomorrow morning.

I'm in from 9am and will give you a shout after our little huddle meeting.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭legend99

Hey Legend99.

The sale pricing will run until Monday so we can get you finished up when we start back tomorrow morning.

Thanks a million. Hope you have breakfast rolls on standby!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

legend99 wrote: »
    Hey Legend99.

Thanks a million. Hope you have breakfast rolls on standby!
    Hey Legend99.

Dropped you a reply on the other thread.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

I’m closing this thread to avoid confusion with your other query.

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.