If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aramex Delivery

Options
  • 24-11-2018 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I'm just wondering if there is actually a tracking number with my order. Got a text saying delivery will be in two working days with a reference that doesn't work on the Aramex tracking.

I need to know what day it will actually be delivered on so I can organise someone to be there.

Thanks Chris

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Hi Rittzy,

Welcome to the forum.

As a first-time poster on the Richersounds forum ( and Boards ) it would probably be useful to have a quick read over the Charter for this forum, it will help you on your way.

Bearing in mind the nature of your query, please do not post either your order number or any personal item information (like name address phone number etc) on this forum, in the interest of preserving your data security.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Rittzy

Yea thanks for the guidance.

Contacted aramex who have no record of the reference number I gave them though.

I also phoned the number on the text and said the number wasn't recognised. Quoted the text below minus the reference number.

Dear valued customer, your Richer Sounds order is on its way to you. You will receive delivery 2 working days from today, between the hours of 09:00 and 17:00. If you cannot accept delivery on this day please contact (01) 807 8558 quoting xxxxxxx to make alternative arrangements.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Rittzy wrote: »
    Yea thanks for the guidance.

Contacted aramex who have no record of the reference number I gave them though.

I also phoned the number on the text and said the number wasn't recognised. Quoted the text below minus the reference number.

Dear valued customer, your Richer Sounds order is on its way to you. You will receive delivery 2 working days from today, between the hours of 09:00 and 17:00. If you cannot accept delivery on this day please contact (01) 807 8558 quoting xxxxxxx to make alternative arrangements.
    Hi Rittzy.

If you drop me over your full name and address I can locate your order on our system.

If you are based in NI you need to add the Irish dialing code to the number. It would be 00353 1 8078558

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.