Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 13 Matchday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

44 with Hart, Yedlin and Rondon tomorrow night.

Big MNF for me. Here's to a Hart penalty save before Rondon taps in the rebound before going on to score a hat trick. I'll accept a clean sheet from Yedlin, I'm not too greedy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

How has vinagre looked? Sounds like wolves have been pretty poor

Shít. The whole team was shít though. Particularly the midfield. They got schooled.

43 all out.

A red arrow, but not a completely disastrous one. I'll take it and run.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

47 all out. 2 free transfers to get rid of Ings and work out who if any of the Man City midfielders and/or Hazard to bring in for next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

55 all out
    HEWT
    Might take a hit next week. My first one of the season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

37 all out, getting Schindler in for Robertson in GW10 has worked out rather well so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

36 pts all out. Miserable. Needed Wolves to save me today but they let me down big time. Only players that did well for me this week were Ederson, Robertson and Salah. I've Burnley's Westwood on the bench as my budget MF but he won't be coming in. The way this GW has gone I'm expecting a goal from him tomorrow.

Maybe I'm delusional but I'm still fairly optimistic about my prospects for next week. Hoping this week was just a perfect storm of crap.

36 pts all out. Miserable. Needed Wolves to save me today but they let me down big time. Only players that did well for me this week were Ederson, Robertson and Salah. I've Burnley's Westwood on the bench as my budget MF but he won't be coming in. The way this GW has gone I'm expecting a goal from him tomorrow.

Maybe I'm delusional but I'm still fairly optimistic about my prospects for next week. Hoping this week was just a perfect storm of crap.

This week was a bad one for anyone without Sterling really. You won't have lost ground this week that you can't make up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

SlickRic wrote: »
    This week was a bad one for anyone without Sterling really. You won't have lost ground this week that you can't make up.

Was it though? Given Sterling’s low ownership, it can’t just be him pushing the average after yesterday’s games to 43.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Ace2007 wrote:
    Was it though? Given Sterling's low ownership, it can't just be him pushing the average after yesterday's games to 43.

Yeah Sterling isn't the main cause of that average.

Salah is still very highly owned and captained, Mane too.
    Mitro's ownership hasn't dropped as much as I'd have thought.
    TAA is 22% owned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

71 all out. Points in bench tho

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Had three Wolves defence today so was really disappointed about them conceding twice. 64 all out though so can't complain. Had Sterling, TAA, and Salah (c). Up to 25k OR.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

71 all in. Couldn't believe that Jiminez was only 1.8cms away from getting that goal that was cleared by Huddersfield.
    Can't complain though after looking at some of the other scores posted.

spock. wrote: »
    Yeah Sterling isn't the main cause of that average.

Salah is still very highly owned and captained, Mane too.
    Mitro's ownership hasn't dropped as much as I'd have thought.
    TAA is 22% owned.

This, and the fact that people probably captained Richarlison, Aguero or Hazard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Gameweek rank of ~4.5 million with nobody else to play/come in. Still surprised at how the average is 47 points.

Oh well.

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Gameweek rank of ~4.5 million with nobody else to play/come in. Still surprised at how the average is 47 points.

Oh well.

I have 47 points and my gameweek rank is 2.7 million. Just over halfway in the total amount of teams. How many active players have stuck with Firmino for example, in nearly 18% of teams, he had a great week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Maybe I underestimated the amount of TAA, Firminho and Salah owners.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

38 all out with no hits drops me to 40k.

Certainly not time for panicking yet, but it might be time for me to start considering the wildcard.

Maybe the likes of Sterling, Salah, Mitrovic and dare I say Kane with Spurs’ upcoming fixtures are worth a strong shout over players I currently have such as Hazard, Salah, Aguero and Wilson now.

I have excellent fixtures next week for most of the aforementioned anyway so will wait and see how it goes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

After what looked like a dissapointing Saturday, this morning I am on 57pts with one to play, and hve moved inside the top 900k.

Kinda HEWT.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

43 with Gudmonsson to go. Surprised to see the average is 47 looking around my leagues where most people seem to have got below that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

35 (-4) all out. Keane, Salah and Alisson the only ones returning anything.

Massive drop in OR and MLs

Paully D wrote: »
    38 all out with no hits drops me to 40k.

Certainly not time for panicking yet, but it might be time for me to start considering the wildcard.

Maybe the likes of Sterling, Salah, Mitrovic and dare I say Kane with Spurs’ upcoming fixtures are worth a strong shout over players I currently have such as Hazard, Salah, Aguero and Wilson now.

I have excellent fixtures next week for most of the aforementioned anyway so will wait and see how it goes.

Kane is a very, very tricky one from watching him closely enough.

i would not for a second recommend people don't get him. not for a second. especially with their fixtures. but he is having a habit currently of trying to be both a number 10 and a centre forward. he's almost playing that Rooney role at the moment where he's almost trying to get too involved too far back.

for instance, Son was a lot more dangerous from an FPL point of view on Saturday.

now, with Alli, Eriksen and Son all back and fit that may all change, and we get back to Kane being in the box at every opportunity, which would be some headache.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

SlickRic wrote: »
    Kane is a very, very tricky one from watching him closely enough.

i would not for a second recommend people don't get him. not for a second. especially with their fixtures. but he is having a habit currently of trying to be both a number 10 and a centre forward. he's almost playing that Rooney role at the moment where he's almost trying to get too involved too far back.

for instance, Son was a lot more dangerous from an FPL point of view on Saturday.

now, with Alli, Eriksen and Son all back and fit that may all change, and we get back to Kane being in the box at every opportunity, which would be some headache.

I'm happy to leave him as a watching brief this week and like you said until he stops dropping in he is a leave for me but of course it could change very quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭SkySter

34 sees me drop about 1k places to around 1500 OR. Having Wolves x 2, Chelsea x 2 and a bad captain choice with ricky doing most of the damage.

Is this just a blip or is it time to rethink? Lack of Spurs cover and no Sterling are two areas I think I need to address. I'll stick with Hazard this week, but if he doesn't produce then he's out.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Shocking week. Only managed 36 so far. I still have Gudmundsson to go. If he doesn't play Brooks is on the bench with 5pts

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

43 with kenedy to go. I got green arrows in my two strongest leagues and reds in every other league. The boards one and elite 64. My theory is that we all have too much faith and loyalty in aguero and are missing out on sterling as we see aguero as our man city cover.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Burnley — Hart; Lowton, Long, Mee(C), Taylor; Lennon, Cork, Defour, Brady; Vokes, Wood.

Newcastle — Dubravka; Yedlin, Schär, Federico Fernández, Clark(C); Ritchie, Diamé, Ki, Kenedy; Ayoze Pérez; Rondón.

Gudmondsson not in squad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Scorpion breathes a sigh of relief!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I need 4 from kenedy to get the win in the FSA premier H2H. But I want a Burnley win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

AdpRo wrote: »
    Scorpion breathes a sigh of relief!

Signs you know that the season is going your way....

Advertisement