Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company nit picking over toilet use

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Squatter wrote: »
    Was the piss take approved by his supervisor, or was it an unapproved piss take?

If the latter, then clearly he needs to be suspended.
    It was grade A certified piss verified by the company approved laboratory to ensure it met the required standards.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 87 ✭✭Women without Makeup

Since I don't think it would really be considered a health and safety issue, I guess his only avenue for you would be to bring the matter to court. And it's not likely worth the hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

Since I don't think it would really be considered a health and safety issue, I guess his only avenue for you would be to bring the matter to court. And it's not likely worth the hassle.

Why are reopening this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

tedpan wrote: »
    Why are reopening this?

He's taking the piss!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

He's taking the piss!

I get that lol. This is a troll thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

Working on a production line your other colleagues have to pick up the slack when you head off for a toilet break (if you have to get changed and all ~20mins).

Advertisement