Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent2Rent

Options
  • 24-11-2018 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, Does anyone know anything about the legal situtation in Dublin regarding running a Rent 2 Rent business or do you know how to go about doing this. Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Wholesale is it? Unnecessary middle man. Or what do you do that others don't?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 marie2000

Well, nothing at this point. It is something I am considering doing but I dont see a lot of it in Dublin which is why I posted. I live in London and it is very popular there as a means of earning money from property.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

marie2000 wrote: »
    I live in London and it is very popular there as a means of earning money from property.
    Look up the difference in evicting someone in the UK versus Ireland, and you'll see why LL's are leaving the market in Ireland.

Advertisement