Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 14 Transfers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

2 FTs

Looking at Sane & Rondon in

Aguero & Kayal out

Thoughts?

Already have Sterling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

If it's one or the other I would go Sterling all day. Hazard is a head wrecker and okays with Morata which wastes chance after chance

I assume u have Aguero though which complicates it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭macraignil

2 FTs

Looking at Sane & Rondon in

Aguero & Kayal out

Thoughts?

Already have Sterling

Looks like a good change to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

naughtb4 wrote: »
    If it's one or the other I would go Sterling all day. Hazard is a head wrecker and okays with Morata which wastes chance after chance

I assume u have Aguero though which complicates it

I do and it does indeed !
    I am however casting eyes at Kane in a few weeks
    I know I shouldn’t
    But those fixtures ........didn’t see him play today though and have been fully convinced he still ain’t fit so not committed to that

If I don’t get sterling tonight I can’t get him for less than a minus 8
    And I am not doing that in case he is rotated next week
    Which is a very very very real possibility

The three behind him looked better for me today but Kane is Kane, he's going to play every week over Christmas

• Advertisement

The three behind him looked better for me today but Kane is Kane, he's going to play every week over Christmas

Some amount of options in midfield now
    If arnie is injured I may shake things up rightly !

Feels like Arnie is always almost injured!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

rgace wrote: »
    Hart
    Wan-B, Holebas, Bennett
    Salah, Mane, Hazard, Gray, Schurrle
    Wilson, Aguero.
    Subs: Ings, Digne, Fermina.
    Bank: £2.3m
    Thinking of,
    Schurrle & Ings to Sane & Kamara for -4
    Also, Gray to Gundogan for -8.

Did Gundogan look dangerous at all today?

Don't get gundogan. Not a first choice mid. Go for Brooks or Fraser if I were you

He seems to alternate being injured and scoring
    Sometimes in the same game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Tempted, like many, to do Hazard to Sterling.

That FUL (H) fixture though...

I may leave him rise while I ponder, and hope he doesn't rise a second time during the week. Salah may be an alternative out, but he's so damned consistent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,427 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

km79 wrote: »
    I don’t have hazard or sterling
    I had planned on getting hazard by downgrading tripper to Schindler and knockaert up to hazard
    Now wondering if it should be sterling instead but would have to be tonight and like you I really fear he will be rested next weekend if I bring him in
    Also now second guessing whether i should be selling trippier ahead of their great run but can’t really be carrying an injured player through this congested period

I can also get hazard and sterling for salah and knockaert but again needs to be done tonight

And then there is the possible Arnie injury

So I will have to wait I guess
    I wouldn’t captain sterling next weekend anyway
    I might captain hazard if i get him

I would get Sterling. I have both and I'll be captaining Sterling next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

I have a feeling Sterling will be rested next weekend, certainly won't be going near him until after the midweek game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

For the time being I've done Barkley and Morata out, Sterling and Karama in.
    Had to do this as Sterling was rising, may try to engineer in Sane as well later in the week.

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    I have a feeling Sterling will be rested next weekend, certainly won't be going near him until after the midweek game.

This is the key
    If he is rested midweek
    Game changer
    Unfortunately as per usual people cant wait and see !

And I am in the "exact money " for once
    But I'll wait and risk getting priced out . Too many variables for me now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Very tempted to do Alonso & Richi to Dunk & Sterling for a -4, exact money and would need to do it tonight, head wrecked

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

I’ve decided to do Salah to Sterling

Next week will do Martial or Ricky to Alli or Eriksen

Also wouldn’t mind moving Wilson on to Jimenez but that would require a hit

bantee wrote: »
    Very tempted to do Alonso & Richi to Dunk & Sterling for a -4, exact money and would need to do it tonight, head wrecked

Don't
    That is a reaction to a very poor performance by Chelsea and Ricky
    If you do it I will guarantee you will regret it after Chelsea play Fulham next weekend and sterling is probably kicking his heels on the bench
    I wouldn't even do that for free

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Don't
    That is a reaction to a very poor performance by Chelsea and Ricky
    If you do it I will guarantee you will regret it after Chelsea play Fulham next weekend and sterling is probably kicking his heels on the bench
    I wouldn't even do that for free
    Thanks, been reviewing options again there and will do Success to Jiminez as one FT, losing Alonso now would be too rash. I’ll assess Hazard after the Fulham game.

bantee wrote: »
    Thanks, been reviewing options again there and will do Success to Jiminez as one FT, losing Alonso now would be too rash. I’ll assess Hazard after the Fulham game.

That's a good move

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I've decided to hold off on a transfer for now. I quite like the look of my team for next week except for the fact it doesn't have Sterling in it.

What concerns me is Alonso, Hazard, Arnautovic, Aguero and Richarlison are seemingly being sold off and I've got them all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I've all of them too but Arnie is my only recent purchase. Not bothered about the others dropping in value.

I've decided to hold off on a transfer for now. I quite like the look of my team for next week except for the fact it doesn't have Sterling in it.

What concerns me is Alonso, Hazard, Arnautovic, Aguero and Richarlison are seemingly being sold off and I've got them all.

Apart from hazard every one of those players is closer to a price rise than a price drop
    Not that that affects their points potential next week anyway with 4 of the 5 again having great fixtures
    Good move taking a step back as I have done myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Have to agree with the lads who held off on transfers last night. It’s way too risky until we see how the CL games pan out.

There is no chance the likes if Sterling, Sané (or Aguero) start 5 games in a row between yesterday and the Chelsea game. City have too many options.

I’d be very worried as an owner if a player I owned started the CL game, as it makes a rest at home to Bournemouth very probable.

Benimar wrote: »
    Have to agree with the lads who held off on transfers last night. It’s way too risky until we see how the CL games pan out.

There is no chance the likes if Sterling, Sané (or Aguero) start 5 games in a row between yesterday and the Chelsea game. City have too many options.

I’d be very worried as an owner if a player I owned started the CL game, as it makes a rest at home to Bournemouth very probable.

While I agree with this, I still think Sterling & Sane will top score over these 5 gameweeks.

It is a case of just being prepared to use a bench player in this scenario

Chesty08 wrote: »
    While I agree with this, I still think Sterling & Sane will top score over these 5 gameweeks.

It is a case of just being prepared to use a bench player in this scenario

If sane doesnt start midweek I think I will get him in. Would be for free. And keep Trippier. Hazard could ruin me against Fulham though. I will be behind 2 couches if I dont sign him for that game. I have a feeling he will be leaving lots of teams though.......still not ruling out selling salah either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

If sane doesnt start midweek I think I will get him in. Would be for free. And keep Trippier. Hazard could ruin me against Fulham though. I will be behind 2 couches if I dont sign him for that game. I have a feeling he will be leaving lots of teams though.......still not ruling out selling salah either

I’ve decided to ship Salah out for Mane. It allows me to have a decent defense with TAA, Luiz and Digne plus Sterling, Hazard, Kane and Arnie.

I wouldn’t get Hazard in, transfer waiting to happen.

I’ve sold Salah & will sell Hazard next week after Fulham.

Options are to get Salah back or get Sane and replace Martial or Ricky to Eriksen or Alli

With the exception of Leicster Salah has returned against every non top 5 team played with at least 8 points

I was all into selling him, but looking further hes just so/too consistent

• Advertisement

With the exception of Leicster Salah has returned against every non top 5 team played with at least 8 points

I was all into selling him, but looking further hes just so/too consistent

His ownership is insane too

Advertisement