Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No reply on overdraft application? A week later and nothing???

Options
  • 24-11-2018 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭

I applied for an overdraft as was told by staff in tallaght branch. 
    It's only for emergencies is the only reason I need it. If I'm stuck badly or want to exceed my wages without being stuck. 
    Anyway I applied online a week ago and as my phone is water damaged I have no phone but in the application I specifically said to contact me about my application by email. 
    I have no emails regarding this. 
    I applied for a €1200 euro overdraft and considering I make €1100 a week I didn't think it'd be an issue. 
    Still I've received no email regarding it and I'm quite disappointed over it as I always pay my bills or if I'm withdrawn in any way or form. 
    Can someone sort this out for me please or contact me asap. 
    Thank you. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

I applied for an overdraft as was told by staff in tallaght branch. 
    It's only for emergencies is the only reason I need it. If I'm stuck badly or want to exceed my wages without being stuck. 
    Anyway I applied online a week ago and as my phone is water damaged I have no phone but in the application I specifically said to contact me about my application by email. 
    I have no emails regarding this. 
    I applied for a €1200 euro overdraft and considering I make €1100 a week I didn't think it'd be an issue. 
    Still I've received no email regarding it and I'm quite disappointed over it as I always pay my bills or if I'm withdrawn in any way or form. 
    Can someone sort this out for me please or contact me asap. 

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Hi Dodderangler,[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch via Boards.[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Please accept our apologies for the delay in responding to your overdraft application. We are currently experiencing a high volume of lending applications.[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]For an update on your overdraft request please call our Lending team today on 0818 200 334 and an advisor will look into this for you. However, if you are unable to call please login to 365 Online to ask account questions securely using the Ask a Question option in the Service Desk and one of my colleagues will be happy to help.[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]For security we are unable to access applications or accounts via Boards.[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Many Thanks[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]John[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif] [/font]

Advertisement