Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JFK Assassination Autopsy Details Revealed After 55 Years

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

namloc1980 wrote: »
    No problem. You wouldn't expect to see the hairline or entry wound on the film. Per the autopsy photo the entry would is a circular wound of c.1-2cm in diameter in the back of the head. Entirely consistent with a shot from the TSBD. And completely inconsistent with a shot from the grassy knoll.

JFK_Autopsy_Photo_BOH.jpg

It looks real but it actually just a drawing with colouring well known to not be a real photograph.

If you don't believe me look it up.

Your spoofing now. The bullet that hit Connally and Kennedy was damaged and deformed. Are you just having a laugh at this stage or what?

Sorry wrong, because I posted a video in this thread that you likely did even watch?. The supervisor was interviewed on tape he tested the guns and bullets for the Warren Commission. He described in detail why the magic bullet theory is bullcrap.

42 minutes 15 seconds. Warren Commission own firearms expert revealed the truth do you discount his evidence?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,211 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

It looks real but it actually just a drawing with colouring well known to not be a real photograph.

If you don't believe me look it up.

Wrong again. This is the photo:

This is the drawing:

220px-JFK_posterior_head_wound.jpg

Christ you're struggling badly here tonight I'm afraid.

Wrong again. This is the photo:

This is the drawing:

220px-JFK_posterior_head_wound.jpg

Christ you're struggling badly here tonight I'm afraid.

The drawing does not depict what the Parkland doctors saw, end of story. Even this thread has a video of a doctor who did the autopsy and said the wound was in different location.

Could be made up wax dummy if all we know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The drawing does not depict what the Parkland doctors saw, end of story. Even this thread has a video of a doctor who did the autopsy and said the wound was in different location.

Could be made up wax dummy if all we know.

Could be a reflection in a a mirror of building that had just collapsed also :rolleyes:

You really do clutch at the shortest of straws to hold onto your ridiculous beliefs.

Could be a reflection in a a mirror of building that had just collapsed also :rolleyes:

You really do clutch at the shortest of straws to hold onto your ridiculous beliefs.

We have documented evidence of notes, files and photographs going missing after this autopsy. It too suspicious to ignore.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1998/08/02/gaps-in-kennedy-autopsy-files-detailed/f374ef5c-7be3-48ad-a661-394a170a6e67/?utm_term=.3ea62af906b8

Saundra K. Spencer, who worked for Knudsen in "the White House lab" at the Naval Photographic Center in 1963, said she helped develop color negatives from film brought to her by an agent she thought was with the FBI.

"He said that they had been shot at Bethesda and they were autopsy pictures," Spencer testified in a June 1997 deposition. The agent told "us to process them and try to not observe too much, don't peruse."

Shown official autopsy photographs of Kennedy from the National Archives, Spencer said they were not the ones she helped process and were printed on different paper. She said "there was no blood or opening cavities" and the wounds were much smaller in the pictures she worked on, unlike in usual autopsy photos. "It was quite reverent in how they handled it."

So who was this FBI agent and printed on different paper?

John T. Stringer, who said he was the only one to take photos during the autopsy itself, said some of those were missing as well. He said that pictures he took of Kennedy's brain at a "supplementary autopsy" were different from the official set that was shown to him.

There you go, guys, more evidence of a conspiracy. How can all these people be mistaken? The Doctors and ballistic expert wrong too?

Dr. Finck was loudly lamenting the fact that the notes he had taken during the course of the autopsy on President Kennedy had disappeared, and that he had been forced to reconstruct his notes from memory.

Disappearing files, images, and documents clear as day there was a cover up.

• Advertisement

It has long been known that Humes destroyed some original autopsy papers in a fireplace at his home on Nov. 24, 1963. He told the Warren Commission that what he burned was an original draft of his autopsy report. Under persistent questioning at a February 1996 deposition by the Review Board, Humes said he destroyed the draft and his "original notes."

End of the day what happened in 2017 reveals a heck of a lot about what happened. The CIA and FBI went to Trump and told him he could not release hundreds oF JFK files and they had to still redact information in files coming out. The told Trump if they got released in full it would damage the US standing in the world and harms national security.

Oswald harms national security 60 years later?

JFK investigators found out on both sides of the debate. The files kept back are super secret files, not top secret.

Super secret files only a few people have ever read them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Keep talking to yourself, you’re a spoofer.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,732 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Keep talking to yourself, you’re a spoofer.

I think hes borderline insane at this point. Not joking.

Hes also a massive waste of everyones time. Point out where he is wrong or steer towards a piece of evidence and he'll just default to quote mining random rubbish as above.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Maybe it was sucide

JJayoo wrote: »
    Maybe it was sucide

Maybe when he was putting his hands to his throat he was actually inserting a little bomb into his own head.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭ligerdub

The Nal wrote:
    Maybe when he was putting his hands to his throat he was actually inserting a little bomb into his own head.

The video clearly shows this.

Good article and interview here with Clint Hill. Nothing revelationary but seems RFK may have nicked JFKs brain.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/truecrimeaustralia/jfk-assassination-robert-f-kennedy-took-his-brothers-brain-after-autopsy/news-story/e22123c43934d769aaa439bb0eeea761

• Registered Users Posts: 18,211 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

The Nal wrote: »

Actually makes more sense than the usual conspiracy theories.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭by8auj6csd3ioq

From Case Closed by Posner

But if the President was struck in the head by a bullet fired from the rear,
    then why does he jerk so violently backward on the Zapruder film, which
    recorded the assassination? To most lay people, the rapid backward
    movement at the moment of the head shot means the President was struck
    from the front. “That’s absolutely wrong,” says Dr. Michael Baden. “People
    have no conception of how real life works with bullet wounds. It’s not like
    Hollywood, where someone gets shot and falls over backwards. Reactions are
    different on each shot and on each person.”
    In the case of President Kennedy’s head wound and the reaction on the
    Zapruder film, the Itek Optical Systems did a computer enhancement for a
    CBS documentary. Itek discovered that when the bullet hit JFK, he first
    jerked forward 2.3 inches before starting his rapid movement backward.108
    Unless the film is slowed considerably and enhanced, the forward motion is
    not detectable.

The backward movement is the result of two factors. First, when the bullet
    destroyed the President’s cortex, it caused a neuromuscular spasm, which
    sent a massive discharge of neurologic impulses from the injured brain
    shooting down the spine to every muscle in the body. “The body then
    stiffens,” said Dr. John Lattimer, “with the strongest muscles predominating.
    These are the muscles of the back and neck …” They contract, lurching
    the body upward and to the rear.* The President’s back brace likely
    accentuated the movement, preventing him from falling forward. At the same
    instant the President’s body was in a neuromuscular seizure, the bullet
    exploded out the right side of his head. Dr. Luis Alvarez, a Nobel Prizewinning
    physicist, focused on that to discover the second factor that drove the
    President’s head back with such force. Dubbed the “jet effect,” Dr. Alvarez
    established it both through physical experiments that re-created the head shot
    and extensive laboratory calculations. He found that when the brain and
    blood tissue exploded out JFK’s head, they carried forward more momentum
    than was brought in by the bullet. That caused the head to thrust backward—
    in an opposite direction—as a rocket does when its jet fuel is ejected.111
    Because the bullet exited on the right side of JFK’s head, it forced him to be
    propelled back and to the left, exactly what is visible on the Zapruder film.

I do not claim that is true. I don't know just wondered what people think

I think hes borderline insane at this point. Not joking.

Hes also a massive waste of everyones time. Point out where he is wrong or steer towards a piece of evidence and he'll just default to quote mining random rubbish as above.

If you say so. What am I wrong about? You guys are not in touch with reality. That's a Washington Post article which talks about the autopsy done at Bethesda Naval Hospital and the problems with it.

Came across a rare photograph taken by Hugh Betzner on the day of the assassination.

In my opinion, he caught the killer on this photograph standing behind the picket fence.

That the sign JFK is about to pass by. You can even see Zapruder to the right in the photograph.
    467487.png

ED Hoffman an eyewitness ( i posted a video of him on this thread) described seeing two men near the picket fence.

This book has an artist illustration of what he saw. This is what the Shooter dressed like. There was another guy in railroad uniform and hat likely a spotter or watcher or took away the gun after he was finished.

Artist Image of the shooter.

467488.png

Another strange picture. There marking-maybe yellow paint at two points where the Killzone was on the day. Kennedy was shot at in between the two points. What strange it not fully painted the curb. It like was marked out for the shooter to know where to shoot at Kennedy (speculation)

467490.png

Another strange picture. Doesn't mean they are involved in the plot? Umbrella man. Umbrella up on a bright day no rain? Was he signalling to the shooter or was he just some crazy guy?

467491.png

This can not be explained away. The secret service denied they had anyone stationed at the grassy knoll.

Shortly following the assassination of President Kennedy, DPD Officers encountered men in Dealey Plaza identifying themselves as Secret Service agents. However, according to the Secret Service – no agents were assigned to Dealey plaza! As for the agents assigned to the motorcade, all of them remained in the motorcade until it reached Parkland Memorial hospital. The first agent to return to Dealey Plaza was Forrest Sorrels, the Special agent in charge of the Dallas district of the United States Secret Service. According to the Warren commission, Sorrels returned to Dealey plaza 20 to 25 minutes following the assassination. Up until that point in time, there were no other Secret Service agents present in Dealey Plaza.

We have men in the grassy knoll flashing false secret service badges.

Immediately following the assassination, Dallas Police officer, Joe Marshall Smith, was approached by a woman screaming hysterically that someone was shooting at the President from behind the bushes on top of the grassy knoll. Smith raced his motorcycle to the Grassy Knoll, pulled out his revolver and made his way behind the picket fence. After arriving behind the fence, he encountered a man who identified himself as a secret service agent.

From Smith’s Warren commission testimony:

Mr. Smith.
    I started up toward this Book Depository after I heard the shots, and I didn't know where the shots came from. I had no idea, because it was such a ricochet.

Mr. Liebeler.
    An echo effect?

Mr. Smith.
    Yes, sir.; and this woman came up to me and she was just in hysterics. She told me, "They are shooting the President from the bushes." So I immediately proceeded up here.

Mr. Liebeler.
    You proceeded up to an area immediately behind the concrete structure here that is described by Elm Street and the street that runs immediately in front of the Texas School Book Depository, is that right?

Mr. Smith.
    I was checking all the bushes and I checked all the cars in the parking lot.

Mr. Liebeler.
    There is a parking lot in behind this grassy area back from Elm Street toward the railroad tracks, and you went down to the parking lot and looked around?

Mr. Smith.
    Yes, sir; I checked all the cars. I looked into all the cars and checked around the bushes. Of course, I wasn't alone. There was some deputy sheriff with me, and I believe one Secret Service man when I got there. I got to make this statement, too. I felt awfully silly, but after the shot and this woman, I pulled my pistol from my holster, and I thought, this is silly, I don't know who I am looking for, and I put it back. Just as I did, he showed me that he was a Secret Service agent.

Mr. Liebeler.
    Did you accost this man?

Mr. Smith.
    Well, he saw me coming with my pistol and right away he showed me who he was.

Mr. Liebeler.
    Do you remember who it was?

Mr. Smith.
    No, sir; I don't--because then we started checking the cars. In fact, I was checking the bushes, and I went through the cars, and I started over here in this particular section.

Note that Smith claimed the man showed him he was a Secret Service agent – which means he obviously produced Secret Service identification. The deputy Sheriff to whom Smith referred to was Seymour Weitzman. Below is the relevant excerpt from Weitzman’s Warren Commission testimony - where he corroborates Smith’s encounter:

Came across a rare photograph taken by Hugh Betzner on the day of the assassination.

In my opinion, he caught the killer on this photograph standing behind the picket fence.

That the sign JFK is about to pass by. You can even see Zapruder to the right in the photograph.
    467487.png

Thats clearly the shooter mate yeah you've cracked the case.

Thats clearly the shooter mate yeah you've cracked the case.

It looks exactly the guy ED hoffman described and who had the gun.

Dallas Police ran into a guy claiming he was secret service when it obvious he was an imposter. The Secret Service deny they had anyone stationed at the grassy knoll. That a smoking gun there was men with fake badges involved in the shooting of Kennedy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,936 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

How to support a conspiracy theory 101:

Step 1: Fling as much mud and speculation and made-up crap as possible at the established facts

Step 2: Keeping flinging until someone either can't explain something or can't be bothered refuting nonsense

--> It's a conspiracy

Advertisement