Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JFK Assassination Autopsy Details Revealed After 55 Years

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Nal I will only comment on each point separately.

This a letter wrote by Dr Joseph Dolce. I will highlight in black what you hasve ignored.

By Joseph R. Dolce, MD, FACS
    I am the Chief Consultant for the US Army in wound ballistics at the Edgewood Arsenal and Aberdeen Proving Ground in Maryland. I have been dealing with high velocity missles for the Army for the past twenty–five years and I feel that there are no forensic pathologists in this country who have had the experience I have had with this type of missile. The forensic pathologist in civilian life, deals primarily with homicides caused by slow velocity missiles.

I appeared before the investigating team of the Warren Commission at the VA Building in Washington, D.C. on April 21, 1964. At that time, I reviewed all the X–rays and Zapruder film along with Governor Connaley [sic], his wife and his doctors. At that time, Governor Connaley sat on my right, while reviewing the Zapruder films and he (Governor Connaley) specifically told me, that he did not know that his wrist was injured until he reacted fully from anesthestia [sic] and noted a plaster cast on his right hand and forearm — but, in an interview with Life magazine — he goes on to say how his wrist was injured.

I am disturbed as to why I was not asked by the Warren Commission to give final testimony, even though Doctors Olivier and Dzimean [sic], to whom I serve as their Consultant were called, to give final testimony. I had advised these doctors to conduct certain experiments at Edgewood — which they did — and their findings were not consistent with their testimony.

Dr. Olivier accepts Dr. Gregory’s impression of what was the entrance and what was the exit wounds of Connaley’s right wrist, in spite of the fact, that his experiments on ten (10) cadaver wrists proved just the opposite — yet, he is willing to accept the conclusions of Gregory, who has no wound ballistic experience. This is extremely important, as he then tries to fit the yaw and the tumbling effects to coincide with Gregory’s interpretations — this is wrong and this is the part of the investigation that has been criticized so bitterly in medical circles. Personally, I strongly believe that the wrist wound in a separate and distinct wound made by one of the shots by Oswald. Also — this bullet is not deformed and yet, the bullets that struck the cadaver wrists are badly deformed, and these same bullets did not go through a neck or through a chest wall. In the experiments on ten cadaver wrists, all the exit wounds are larger than the entrance wounds — this is a known fact — yet, Dr. Olivier chose to accept Gregory’s thoughts of Connaley’s wound as just the opposite.

I feel that the first bullet fired by Oswald went through the President’s neck and caused him to become paralyzed even though the bullet did not strike the spine. This is due to the fact that you can have an injury to the spinal cord with high velocity missiles without the missiles striking the cord, because of the large temporary cavity produced by high velocity missiles. I can demonstrate amd [sic] prove this fact by several films which we have developed at the Edgewood Arsenal. The autopsy should have included a section of the cervical spinal cord, which I am sure would have demonstrated a hemorrhage.

I am convinced that the one bullet theory is wrong, because of the fact, that one bullet striking the President’s neck, the Governor’s chest and wrist, should be badly deformed, as our experiments at the Edgewood Arsenal proved. There never was a bullet in Governor Connaley’s left thigh, but just a small fragment which I feel came from the third bullet which struck J.F.K. in the head. My testimony on the one bullet theory are [sic] clearly written in Dr. Thompson’s book — “Six Seconds in Dallas” on pages 152 and 206.

http://22november1963.org.uk/edgewood-arsenal-bullet-tests#dolce-letter

• Registered Users Posts: 12,732 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Nal I will only comment on each point separately.

This a letter wrote by Dr Joseph Dolce. I will highlight in black what you hasve ignored.

And if you read it all, properly, you will see what you have ignored. This is from the link that you posted.

"I feel that the sequence of the bullets is as follows:

The first bullet went through JFK’s neck and this is the so–called pristine bullet.

The second bullet went through Governor Connaley’s chest and wrist and the film clearly demonstrates Connaley’s wrist against his chest wall. I feel that this is the bullet that is missing.

The third bullet struck JFK in the head and one fragment of this bullet struck Connaley in the left thigh and also struck the windshield of the car.

I feel that Oswald was the sole assassin who fired the three shots."

Joseph R. Dolce, M.D. F.A.C.S"

Can you even read?! Do you bother to read the things you copy and paste?

Anyway, regardless, I think hes wrong as he believes the 2nd bullet didn't hit JFK but hit Connolly first. This has been proved as false due to bullet wipe on JFKs coat, a tumbling bullet and Connollys entrance wound. All scientifically impossible unless a bullet has passed through another object (in this case its JFK) first. Aside from the fact you can see no one is hit by bullet one in the video. He was basing his firing tests on the the assumption that it didn't hit JFK so it was flawed from the offset. Even though the tests point more towards Oswald being the sole shooter, I think they're fairly useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

The Nal wrote: »

I feel that Oswald was the sole assassin who fired the three shots."[/I]

Cue Cheerful trying to attack his own expert's credentials...

King Mob wrote: »

Its only lunchtime and we've already had this and also him claiming Abraham Zapruder was one of the shooters. He even drew a little circle around him. This is great banter.

And if you read it all, properly, you will see what you have ignored. This is from the link that you posted.

"I feel that the sequence of the bullets is as follows:

The first bullet went through JFK’s neck and this is the so–called pristine bullet.

The second bullet went through Governor Connaley’s chest and wrist and the film clearly demonstrates Connaley’s wrist against his chest wall. I feel that this is the bullet that is missing.

The third bullet struck JFK in the head and one fragment of this bullet struck Connaley in the left thigh and also struck the windshield of the car.

I feel that Oswald was the sole assassin who fired the three shots."

I did not ignore it. He's entitled to state that if he believes that to be true:confused:

His expertise is about bullets and guns. He claimed the people he knew they lied in front of Warren Commission and magic bullet theory is wrong.

He also states Connelly and Kennedy were hit by separate bullets. That my belief also

• Advertisement

Its only lunchtime and we've already had this and also him claiming Abraham Zapruder was one of the shooters. He even drew a little circle around him. This is great banter.

I drew the circle to highlight where Zapruder position was. I never claimed Zapruder was a shooter. Did i not say the two men were behind a picket fence:confused: Zaprauder clearly not behind a picket fence he standing on a wall recording.

In my mind, him stating that actually confirms his credibility and reliability. His obviously not a JFK conspiracy theorist. He's just stating what he believes to be true and what he saw.

Nal will claim the tests are unreliable. Even though Doctor Shaw who operated on Gov Connelly said the same thing the bullet would deform just hitting the bone in the wrist.

In my mind,
    Yup...
    him stating that actually confirms his credibility and reliability.
    Lol...

Him saying that he disagrees entirely with your insane conspiracy theory confirms your conspiracy theory.

Yup...

Lol...

Him saying that he disagrees entirely with your insane conspiracy theory confirms your conspiracy theory.

It doesn't actually because he not a conspiracy theorist. He looking to fit the scenario in line with the government version Oswald acted alone. He just can't deny what the tests showed at Edgewood Arsenal and Aberdeen Proving Ground in Maryland. So he claimed the bullets obviously are just missing or lost. He probably not aware of the conspiracy evidence that exists today. I love to know when he wrote this letter was in the 1960's lot has changed since then? A lot of new evidence emerged in the 70s and '90s.

In my mind, him stating that actually confirms his credibility and reliability. His obviously not a JFK conspiracy theorist. He's just stating what he believes to be true and what he saw.

Nal will claim the tests are unreliable. Even though Doctor Shaw who operated on Gov Connelly said the same thing the bullet would deform just hitting the bone in the wrist.

It would do. If it didn't hit JFK first, tumble and slow down significantly.

You love contradicting yourself. Heres Dr Shaw.

Mr. SPECTER - Dr. Shaw......passing through President Kennedy's body, entering on his back and striking only soft tissue and exiting on his neck; could that missile have also gone through Governor Connally's chest in your opinion?

Dr. SHAW - Yes, taking your description of the first wound sustained by the President, which I, myself, did not observe, and considering the position of the two men in the limousine, I think it would be perfectly possible for the first bullet to have passed through the soft tissues of the neck of President Kennedy and produced the wounds that we found on Governor Connally.

Mr. SPECTER - Could that bullet then have produced all the wounds that you found on Governor Connally?

Dr. SHAW - Yes, I would still be postulating that Governor Connally was struck by one missile.

And then later

Mr. SPECTER - As to the wound on the back of Governor Connally, was there any indication that the bullet was tumbling prior to the time it struck him?

Dr. SHAW - I would only have to say that I'm not a ballistics expert, but the wound on his chest was not a single puncture wound, it was long enough so that there might have been some tumbling.

Mr. SPECTER - You mean the wound on his back?

Dr. SHAW - The wound on his back--yes, it was long enough so that there might have been some tumbling. In other words, it was not a spherical puncture wound

For your own sake, read what you post!

• Advertisement

It doesn't actually because he not a conspiracy theorist. He looking to fit the scenario in line with the government version Oswald acted alone. He just can't deny what the tests showed at Edgewood Arsenal and Aberdeen Proving Ground in Maryland. So he claimed the bullets obviously are just missing or lost. He probably not aware of the conspiracy evidence that exists today. I love to know when he wrote this letter was in the 1960's lot has changed since then? A lot of new evidence emerged in the 70s and '90s.
    So, honestly though:
    It's cause you didn't read that far in your own link, right?

That explanation is less embarrassing.

King Mob You ignored this and nothing I said was false.

I am convinced that the one bullet theory is wrong, because of the fact, that one bullet striking the President’s neck, the Governor’s chest and wrist, should be badly deformed, as our experiments at the Edgewood Arsenal proved.

So he stated their scientific experiments proved beyond a shadow of a doubt the magic bullet theory is bull.

You can't have it both ways. Warren commission case is about one bullet causing multiple injuries to both Connelly and Kennedy.

King Mob You ignored this and nothing I said was false.
    But you didn't read your own link.

That's the only explanation for you to not provide the quote that your expert specifically and clearly rejects your delusional conspiracy theory.

Unless you cut that out deliberately...
    Which would be just dishonest.
    And with you, I lean more towards you being utterly incompetent than directly dishonest.

It would do. If it didn't hit JFK first, tumble and slow down significantly.

You love contradicting yourself. Heres Dr Shaw.

Mr. SPECTER - Dr. Shaw......passing through President Kennedy's body, entering on his back and striking only soft tissue and exiting on his neck; could that missile have also gone through Governor Connally's chest in your opinion?

Dr. SHAW - Yes, taking your description of the first wound sustained by the President, which I, myself, did not observe, and considering the position of the two men in the limousine, I think it would be perfectly possible for the first bullet to have passed through the soft tissues of the neck of President Kennedy and produced the wounds that we found on Governor Connally.

Mr. SPECTER - Could that bullet then have produced all the wounds that you found on Governor Connally?

Dr. SHAW - Yes, I would still be postulating that Governor Connally was struck by one missile.

And then later

Mr. SPECTER - As to the wound on the back of Governor Connally, was there any indication that the bullet was tumbling prior to the time it struck him?

Dr. SHAW - I would only have to say that I'm not a ballistics expert, but the wound on his chest was not a single puncture wound, it was long enough so that there might have been some tumbling.

Mr. SPECTER - You mean the wound on his back?

Dr. SHAW - The wound on his back--yes, it was long enough so that there might have been some tumbling. In other words, it was not a spherical puncture wound

For your own sake, read what you post!

Dr Shaw is on video hearing disputing that. He states the bullet should have entered the left side of his shoulder, not the right side.

But you didn't read your own link.

That's the only explanation for you to not provide the quote that your expert specifically and clearly rejects your delusional conspiracy theory.

Unless you cut that out deliberately...
    Which would be just dishonest.
    And with you, I lean more towards you being utterly incompetent than directly dishonest.

You clearly can't read. He disputes the Warren Commission findings about the magic bullet theory. That my position also. Both men were clearly hit by a separate lone bullet the Zapruder frames clearly show that.

He believes Oswald struck Connelly and Kennedy with two different bullets. I not opposed to two shots coming in from behind the motorcade. I just open the first shot may have come from the front? For me, the last shot came from the right front.

You clearly can't read. He disputes the Warren findings about the magic bullet theory. That my position also. Both men were clearly hit by a separate lone bullet the Zapruder frames clearly show that.

He believes Oswald struck Connelly and Kennedy with two different bullets. I not opposed to two shots coming in from behind the motorcade. I just open the first shot may have come from the front? For me, the last shot came from the right front.
    So why does he reject your silly conspiracy theory?
    He examined the body with enough accuracy that he could tell it was 3 bullets and that you believe his opinion without question.

So how can he be so wrong?

Why are you, a child with no expertise in anything and poor grasp of pretty much everything, more well informed about the direction of the bullets than this guy?

King Mob There clearly a delayed response after the first shot hit Kennedy and when Connelly reacted.

Kennedy was shot when the motorcade passed the street sign. When car emerged from the street sign Connelly was still looking forward and not hit by a bullet.

King Mob There clearly a delayed response after the first shot Kennedy and when Connelly reacted.

Kennedy was shot when the motorcade passed the street sign. When car emerged from the street sign Connelly was still looking forward and not hit by a bullet.
    No, try again. I am not interested in your ramblings about minutiae.
    Try reading my post, thanks.

So why does he reject your silly conspiracy theory?
    He examined the body with enough accuracy that he could tell it was 3 bullets and that you believe his opinion without question.

So how can he be so wrong?

Why are you, a child with no expertise in anything and poor grasp of pretty much everything, more well informed about the direction of the bullets than this guy?

You call it a silly conspiracy theory. Even though its a fact even documented that men were flashing fake secret service badges on the grassy knoll and TSBD. Were they there for Halloween a fancy dress what? Secret service has denied anyone was there guarding or watching the motorcade at these locations.

Fact: evidence emerged in 1996 the FBI had recovered a 7.65mm bullet at Dealey Plaza. Did Oswald use two guns to kill Kennedy?

It clear today Oswald was not the only shooter. And photos clearly show men behind the picket fence that match the descriptions of eyewitnesses.

You call it a silly conspiracy theory.
    Yes, because it is.
    Now try again. Please read my post and answer the very clear question I posed.

• Advertisement

No, try again. I am not interested in your ramblings about minutiae.
    Try reading my post, thanks.

It evidence-based. We see what frames Kennedy was hit on the Zapruder film. He was hit behind the street sign.

Yes, because it is.
    Now try again. Please read my post and answer the very clear question I posed.

Sure according to Kingmob who think it perfectly normal for men to be flashing fake secret service badges after JFK got shot.

Sure according to Kingmob who think it perfectly normal for men to be flashing fake secret service badges after JFK got shot.
    That's not even good English.

Try again. Go back and quote my post, then answer the question.

Are you unable to read it?

That's not even good English.

Try again. Go back and quote my post, then answer the question.

Are you unable to read it?

Why don't you tell me who these men are who flashed the fake secret service badges? You called it a silly conspiracy lets here you answer on this.

I will answer you, but first your reply.

Why don't you tell me who these men are who flashed the fake secret service badges? You called it a silly conspiracy lets here you answer on this.

I will answer you, but first your reply.
    No thanks.

No thanks.

Not surprised you can't. There no reason for men to be flashing fake badges at a crime scene. They were obviously guarding the shooters teams and securing and watching the scene before the shooting.

Can you explain why the 7.65mm bullet was not presented at the Warren Commission, as evidence? And where is this bullet now Kingmob?

Files released by Assassination Records Review Board in 1996 contained an FBI evidence envelope (FBI Field Office Dallas 89-43-1A-122). Although the envelope was empty, tthe cover indicated it had contained a 7.65 mm rifle shell that had been found in Dealey Plaza after the shooting.

And where is this bullet now Kingmob?
    Lol, why are you ranting at me?
    I have no interest in validating your ravings by engaging with them.

I don't read them. I only read the responses to your posts where people point out the embarrassing flaws in your logic and your rampant incompetence, evasiveness and dishonesty.

Lol, why are you ranting at me?
    I have no interest in validating your ravings by engaging with them.

I don't read them. I only read the responses to your posts where people point out the embarrassing flaws in your logic and your rampant incompetence, evasiveness and dishonesty.

You claim my logic is flawed. You then ignore new evidence emerged in 1996 that a bullet was found after the shooting and was kept secret for 30 years.

7.65mm bullet does not match to Oswald gun.

• Advertisement

Why this find is interesting. The Dallas Police said this (image below) when they found the rifle.

467884.png

Advertisement