Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JFK Assassination Autopsy Details Revealed After 55 Years

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,482 ✭✭✭weisses

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    It's a conspiracy "theory" forum isn't it, where's the theories?

Plenty of theories ......

Its not the conspiracy "evidence" forum

• Registered Users Posts: 18,036 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

weisses wrote: »
    Plenty of theories ......

Its not the conspiracy "evidence" forum

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

The Nal wrote: »
    In my opinion they came to correct conclusion but in the wrong way. Lots and lots of errors. They rushed it as there was an election coming up and the longer they took, the more people would scream conspiracy. I'm not claiming it was perfect. Far from it.

Warren Commission aside, the Dallas Police, the FBI, The Ramsey Clark Panel, The Rockefeller Commission and the HSCA (bogus acoustic evidence aside) all came to same conclusions.

No one has found anything credible in 55 years to point towards anything but Oswald being the sole assassin. Lots of theories, no evidence. Literally not one shred of credible evidence.

You’re wrong as they kept delaying and delaying the deadline even though they were under serious pressure to finish.. If they wanted to rush it they would have just depended on the FBI reports, when in reality they conducted a massive and independent investigation themselves. No investigation is perfect but the Warren Commission report was arguably the greatest criminal investigation of the 20th century.

Whiplash85 wrote: »
    With reference to Ruby. Again this guy had links to mob in New Orleans. He was visited by mob in prison. Dancers from New Orleans worked in his club. We know Dallas cops frequented his club. He was kicked out of mob in Chicago. He wired money to a lap dancer in Western Union after parking his car 1 block away from underground Dallas police station. It's naive to think that Ruby did not carry out this hit for the mob. He was stalking Oswald for 2 days and mob likely knew that Ruby had the ear of some of Dallas finest law enforcement officers. They probably made Ruby an offer he could not refuse.

Ruby feared for his life. He wanted to be transferred to Washington. Earl Warren and associates visited him. Warren said and I am paraphrasing here "Well Jack if you fear for your life I would not reveal what you know". This coming from the guy who headed up the investigation into the assassination. You could not make it up.

But that’s what you have just done. You’re talking shyte.

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence"

You can do whatever you like ... I wish you would reflect on your own contributions in a similar fashion

So do you believe Jenkins ? or is he another deranged conspiracy Nut ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,580 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Do you believe the affidavit to be accurate ?

Do you? Because if you do then there were only 3 shots fired, witnessed by a police officer who would know what shots sound like.

If CS is saying the officer is weong and there were.more than 3 shots then surely he could be wrong about the rest of his statement.

Also where are the statement from ithers who were present verifying this one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

I was more questioning the plausibility of the lone sniper in situ in the south eastern corner of the 6th floor of the TSBD. i.e. if I was the lone sniper the shot would have been a full frontal one coming up Houston gradually getting easier as opposed to a target moving away and getting smaller on Elm. The Dal Tex building always interested me. I reckon one of 4 teams of shooters I alluded to previously were located in 2nd or 4th floor here.

In reality there was no proper investigation. Certainly beyond reasonable doubt was never achieved. Warren Commission received their dictat from FBI director Hoover in which he said public must be convinced that Oswald did this alone. Any appetite or search for the truth ended when Ruby conveniently killed Oswald and the best piece of evidence we could have ever had. Any anyway what were qualifications of men sitting on warren commission. were they forensic experts? Would we even have heard of the single bullet theory had James Tague not being hit by Shrapnel. I dont think so. What relationship or connections did LBJ have with the guys on the warren commission? Certainly for me the WC does not hold any water as the terms of reference were deliberately too narrow and any counter arguments expunged. it is almost irksome when I hear the "WC found this" or the "WC stated this happened".

Oswald was set up in my opinion. They were laying the groundwork in Mexico to set him up for the fall.

The Cuban Embassy Released this photo to HSCA and they claimed this was the Oswald who visited them on Sep 1963

468054.png

This is the Oswald who showed up at the Russian Embassy in Mexico. The Oliver stone JFK films show this guy. It was handed to the FBI , this picture.

468055.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Al Bundy did it......

Do you? Because if you do then there were only 3 shots fired, witnessed by a police officer who would know what shots sound like.

If CS is saying the officer is weong and there were.more than 3 shots then surely he could be wrong about the rest of his statement.

well apparently he was wrong about the rifle.

Do you believe Jenkins ?

In 1978 former CIA accountant James B. Wilcott swore under oath before the House Select Committee on Assassinations that Lee Harvey Oswald was a "regular employee" of the Central Intelligence Agency, and that Oswald received "a full-time salary for agent work for doing CIA operational work." He testified that he was told by other CIA employees that money he ( personally disbursed to an encrypted account was for "the Oswald project or for Oswald." Wilcott's testimony was kept secret for decades,

http://harveyandlee.net/Wilcott/Wil_full.htm

• Advertisement

I wish you would reflect on your own contributions in a similar fashion

Right so.. if I contribute to the thread by questioning a theory but providing none of my own, that's okay, or it's not okay?

Capt Fritz never made an Affidavit, probably due to his senior position. Eugene Boone made an affidavit he found the gun with Seymour and he also stated the gun appeared to be a Mauser 7.65mm rifle. You find that online. He does not mention anything about a live shell inside the chamber of the gun, but maybe he did not witness it?

Right so.. if I contribute to the thread by questioning a theory but providing none of my own, that's okay, or it's not okay?

You can question anything you want .... But its a bit rich asking for evidence for theories but refusing to provide the same for a theory you believe to be accurate

So do you believe Jenkins ?

well apparently he was wrong about the rifle.

Do you believe Jenkins ?

I believe kennedy was killed by LHO a lone gunman.

You can question anything you want .... But its a bit rich asking for evidence for theories but refusing to provide the same for a theory you believe to be accurate

So do you believe Jenkins ?

You only have to look into Oswald past to realise he was an intelligence asset. You don't fly in and out of Soviet Union and not be debriefed when you return. Oswald was not interviewed or anything. Oswald was stationed at a CIA base in Japan where secret missions of U2 plane took off to spy on Russia. Oswald just happens to speak Russian and does not have any family that live in Russia.

But you don't believe this applies to you or a single person in this thread questioning the theory?

No softball questions in this interview. Richard Helms was asked did the CIA kill Kennedy. He stumbled and admitted the CIA looked into the day of the killing. Just watch his face when he realises he ****ed up. Richard Helms was one time head of the CIA.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,839 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

The CNN video you posted the guy holding the rifle describes it as Italian made rifle. That's how I know that footage is not from 22 of Nov. It not in dispute, it was the FBI who told the Dallas Police it was a Carcano and that did not happen till sometime after the 24th of Nov.

It printed in very small writing on the barrel. You can't see when you zoom in to look at the rifle I try looking and the picture is blurry. Try yourself.

So just to clarify, you believe that the rifle was never filmed live on TV on the 22nd and that the millions of Americans who remember watching it and millions of others who saw it around the world - hundreds of millions of people - all imagined it or something? You're claiming that the news footage that was broadcast live that day, the world famous footage that everyone alive at the time remembers is not from that day? I don't get you. Its news footage from the 22nd. Fact.

Show me the picture you can see where it says Mauser please.

Direct your questions to the people involved in the cover-up.

Given all you've claimed here that has to be one of the most pathetic things I've ever read.
    With reference to Ruby. Again this guy had links to mob in New Orleans. He was visited by mob in prison. Dancers from New Orleans worked in his club. We know Dallas cops frequented his club. He was kicked out of mob in Chicago. He wired money to a lap dancer in Western Union after parking his car 1 block away from underground Dallas police station. It's naive to think that Ruby did not carry out this hit for the mob. He was stalking Oswald for 2 days and mob likely knew that Ruby had the ear of some of Dallas finest law enforcement officers. They probably made Ruby an offer he could not refuse.

Ruby feared for his life. He wanted to be transferred to Washington. Earl Warren and associates visited him. Warren said and I am paraphrasing here "Well Jack if you fear for your life I would not reveal what you know". This coming from the guy who headed up the investigation into the assassination. You could not make it up.

"probably", "most likely" doesn't cut it though does it?

Thats not what Earl Warren said and not what he meant. Even paraphrasing. Why not post what he actually said? Why not post the truth?

Why not read all of Rubys WC testimony and subsequent interviews as opposed to cherry picking and distorting one quote. His WC testimony is very revealing and interesting. Read it.
    Nal it amazing you deny Ruby mob connections and then ignore he killed Oswald in cold blood. Are you really going to claim Ruby did not kill before. Oswald was his first kill that what you what me to believe?

Show me evidence he was a mob hitman please. Or that he had killed someone before. Its your claim. The onus is on you to provide credible evidence, of any sort.

Ill provide evidence to the contrary. As I have been doing all along.

Read this. You won't I know because theres facts and stuff in there but anyone who thinks Ruby was involved should really read up about him. Hes the last person you would want involved. Read about the people who knew him, his family, his background. Not a single piece of evidence linking him to this.

http://www.jfk-online.com//rubydef.html

As for Oswalds trip to Mexico, Marina said he was going there, his signature is on the hotel log book and the visa application and there are witnesses who interviewed him, identified witnesses who have talked about it. Oswald was in Mexico. Fact.

From the hour mark here.

https://www.pbs.org/video/frontline-who-was-lee-harvey-oswald/

People don't want to read too much about Oswald or Ruby as it won't fit their agenda. Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

I believe kennedy was killed by LHO a lone gunman.

That is not an answer to the very simple question I asked ...

But you don't believe this applies to you or a single person in this thread questioning the theory?

That's why I asked If you believe Jenkins do you ?

• Advertisement

That is not an answer to the very simple question I asked ...

Welcome to my world ;)

Welcome to my world ;)

In your world ..... Do you believe Jenkins ?

So just to clarify, you believe that the rifle was never filmed live on TV on the 22nd and that the millions of Americans who remember watching it and millions of others who saw it around the world - hundreds of millions of people - all imagined it or something? You're claiming that the news footage that was broadcast live that day, the world famous footage that everyone alive at the time remembers is not from that day? I don't get you. Its news footage from the 22nd. Fact.

Show me the picture you can see where it says Mauser please.

Given all you've claimed here that has to be one of the most pathetic things I've ever read.

"probably", "most likely" doesn't cut it though does it?

Thats not what Earl Warren said and not what he meant. Even paraphrasing. Why not post what he actually said? Why not post the truth?

Why not read all of Rubys WC testimony and subsequent interviews as opposed to cherry picking and distorting one quote. His WC testimony is very revealing and interesting. Read it.

Show me evidence he was a mob hitman please. Or that he had killed someone before. Its your claim. The onus is on you to provide credible evidence, of any sort.

Ill provide evidence to the contrary. As I have been doing all along.

Read this. You won't I know because theres facts and stuff in there but anyone who thinks Ruby was involved should really read up about him. Hes the last person you would want involved. Read about the people who knew him, his family, his background. Not a single piece of evidence linking him to this.

http://www.jfk-online.com//rubydef.html

As for Oswalds trip to Mexico, Marina said he was going there, his signature is on the hotel log book and the visa application and there are witnesses who interviewed him, identified witnesses who have talked about it. Oswald was in Mexico. Fact.

From the hour mark here.

People don't want to read too much about Oswald or Ruby as it won't fit their agenda. Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

I posted yesterday a video of Detective or Sheriff giving an interview to waiting reporters. This was on 23rd and was still an unidentified rifle on that date. You claimed it was established as a Carcano on the 22th that not true. You can claim whatever you like but the facts are well known.

You even posted a CNN video with your claims. I watched it and obvious some of the footage was not recorded on the 22th.

Go ahead and prove to us all the Dallas police said that rifle was a Carcano on the day of the assassination?

Show me the picture where it says Carcano- Made in Italy?

Ruby obviously killed before and most people agree today he had Mob connections. By the way, he made numerous phone calls to Mobsters in Nov 1963. People who have researched the association found the phone records.

You have ignored the evidence about the Mexico trip. Oswald was not photographed at the Russian Embassy and Cuban Embassy. I posted the picture of a man the Cuban government claims was Oswald, they handed this to HSCA. The other picture was provided by a source within the CIA to the FBI in Sep 1963. That guy was claiming to be Oswald.

If Oswald was there it was not for the reasons people like you claim today. The HSCA own investigative team found no evidence he visited Mexico city. They went there and did on the ground evidence collecting. What they found that file is classified as one of the lawyers involved spoke about it.

By the way Nal the guy who drove Lee to work denies he had a gun in a bag.

The fact that Frazier helped train Oswald at his new job and had driven him to Irving several times soon faded from most people’s memories. But another factor remained noteworthy.

Officials assumed that the package Oswald carried to work that morning was the Italian-made rifle he used to kill Kennedy.

Frazier still doesn’t believe it.

When Oswald got in his car that morning, Frazier hardly noticed the bundle he laid on the back seat.

“He told me he was taking some curtain rods for his room,” Frazier said. “I didn’t think much about it.”

Frazier parked his car behind the depository building and revved his engine for a few moments, charging his low battery, and watched Oswald walk about 200 yards into the building with the package under his arm.

In his testimony before the Warren Commission, Frazier said the brown paper package Oswald carried that morning was too short to contain a rifle. Oswald cupped the package in his hand, he said, and it fit under his armpit.

In Washington, Frazier said, he was “pressured” to change his recollection. In the days afterward, he was badgered by the media, harassed by people who didn’t understand his relationship with Oswald and even became fearful for his life.

His testimony was important because investigators had proven that Oswald bought the rifle used in the JFK slaying and they had found a matching palm print on the blunt end of the rifle, but they had no proof that he had it with him that day.

Randle, who was also a leading witness, said recently that when she and Frazier testified before the Warren Commission, “they tried to get us to say that package was much longer than we recalled, but that wasn’t true.”

The commission kept pushing, Frazier said.

“I know what I saw,” he said, “and I’ve never changed one bit.”

https://nypost.com/2008/11/23/the-man-who-drove-oswald-to-work-on-nov-22-1963/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,839 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I posted yesterday a video of Detective or Sheriff giving an interview to waiting reporters. This was on 23rd and was still an unidentified rifle on that date. You claimed it was established as a Carcano on the 22th that not true. You can claim whatever you like but the facts are well known.

Do your own research. Newsman clearly says "the rifle that allegedly killed JFK earlier today" and then they guy holding the rifle says "6.5, apparently Italian made 1940". Thats on the 22nd. This isn't up for debate. Its like posting a clip of the World Cup final from 1966 and claiming it didn't happen until the next day.
    Go ahead and prove to us all the Dallas police said that rifle was a Carcano on the day of the assassination?

Show me the picture where it says Carcano- Made in Italy?

Im not claiming it said Carcano on it. Im claiming it didnt say Mauser like Craig said, who you believe and they believed it to be Italian made at 6pm that day. Wheres the photo you zoomed in on where you said you can see Mauser?
    Ruby obviously killed before

Evidence please. 2nd time of asking.
    and most people agree today he had Mob connections.

No, everyone believes he had mob connections. Because he did.
    By the way, he made numerous phone calls to Mobsters in Nov 1963. People who have researched the association found the phone records.

The "people" were the HSCA. They checked all his records and all but 3 calls were benign. The 3 calls have since been proved as union disputes.

https://themobmuseum.org/blog/jack-ruby-and-telephone-calls-to-mobsters-evidence-of-a-jfk-conspiracy/

If Ruby was in on it, he wouldn't be calling from his home phone anyway would he?
    You have ignored the evidence about the Mexico trip. Oswald was not photographed at the Russian Embassy and Cuban Embassy. I posted the picture of a man the Cuban government claims was Oswald, they handed this to HSCA. The other picture was provided by a source within the CIA to the FBI in Sep 1963. That guy was claiming to be Oswald.

Considering Oswald was the most recognisable person in the world at that time, you believe that the CIA or whoever were going to put that photo out claiming it was Oswald and no one would notice? Its clearly a clerical mistake.

Why the need for the Mexico cover up/conspiracy? Over complicating a plot for no reason. Adding conspirators and dangers of leaks internationally now. For no gain. "They" already had enough on Oswald with the pro Cuban thing. He had been arrested, on radio, on TV.

If Oswald was there it was not for the reasons people like you claim today. The HSCA own investigative team found no evidence he visited Mexico city. They went there and did on the ground evidence collecting. What they found that file is classified as one of the lawyers involved spoke about it.

Lies. Do you lie on purpose? Or do you just not know?

The HSCA dedicated over 300 pages of their report to the Mexico trip.

Here it is - https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=954#relPageId=5

Their conclusion?

Robert Blakey - the Chief Counsel and Staff Director of the HSCA.

"The committee took very seriously the critics with suspicions about the Mexico City trip. The suspicion was that Oswald didn’t make it at all. That there was an imposter, attempting to frame him in Mexico City. Had that been established, it would indicate a sophisticated effort to frame Oswald, which would immediately draw attention to American intelligence. We obtained from Cuban officials the visa application with his photograph on it and his signature. We verified that it was Oswald’s signature. Oswald, therefore, was in Mexico City."

Heres the interview on video at 1hr 11mins 30 seconds.

Great documentary. Stacked with interviews from all important parties, both pro and anti conspiracy. A huge source of information. And very enjoyable to watch. I've posted it 3-4 times but you haven't watched a second of it clearly.

I suppose you wouldn't have time to watch it as you'll be scrambling around pro conspiracy websites for random off tangent tidbits.

That's why I asked If you believe Jenkins do you ?

Nah, that's not why.

This is a pretty basic concept. If someone wants to assert something happened (JFK being shot by Oswald), then they need to support it with evidence (Warren commission, etc)

If another person wants to assert something else happened, they have to do the same.

It's not complicated. I'm not sure why you get so agitated over it or seem to believe that conspiracy theorists occupy some "special" place that they don't have to support their own theories

As for your Jenkins question, I believe he's one of the team that performed the autopsy on JFK. How many were on the team in total?

Do your own research. Newsman clearly says "the rifle that allegedly killed JFK earlier today" and then they guy holding the rifle says "6.5, apparently Italian made 1940". Thats on the 22nd. This isn't up for debate. Its like posting a clip of the World Cup final from 1966 and claiming it didn't happen until the next day.

Im not claiming it said Carcano on it. Im claiming it didnt say Mauser like Craig said, who you believe and they believed it to be Italian made at 6pm that day. Wheres the photo you zoomed in on where you said you can see Mauser?

Evidence please. 2nd time of asking.

No, everyone believes he had mob connections. Because he did.

The "people" were the HSCA. They checked all his records and all but 3 calls were benign. The 3 calls have since been proved as union disputes.

https://themobmuseum.org/blog/jack-ruby-and-telephone-calls-to-mobsters-evidence-of-a-jfk-conspiracy/

If Ruby was in on it, he wouldn't be calling from his home phone anyway would he?

Considering Oswald was the most recognisable person in the world at that time, you believe that the CIA or whoever were going to put that photo out claiming it was Oswald and no one would notice? Its clearly a clerical mistake.

Why the need for the Mexico cover up/conspiracy? Over complicating a plot for no reason. Adding conspirators and dangers of leaks internationally now. For no gain. "They" already had enough on Oswald with the pro Cuban thing. He had been arrested, on radio, on TV.

Lies. Do you lie on purpose? Or do you just not know?

The HSCA dedicated over 300 pages of their report to the Mexico trip.

Here it is - https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=954#relPageId=5

Their conclusion?

Robert Blakey - the Chief Counsel and Staff Director of the HSCA.

"The committee took very seriously the critics with suspicions about the Mexico City trip. The suspicion was that Oswald didn’t make it at all. That there was an imposter, attempting to frame him in Mexico City. Had that been established, it would indicate a sophisticated effort to frame Oswald, which would immediately draw attention to American intelligence. We obtained from Cuban officials the visa application with his photograph on it and his signature. We verified that it was Oswald’s signature. Oswald, therefore, was in Mexico City."

Heres the interview on video at 1hr 11mins 30 seconds.

Great documentary. Stacked with interviews from all important parties, both pro and anti conspiracy. A huge source of information. And very enjoyable to watch. I've posted it 3-4 times but you haven't watched a second of it clearly.

I suppose you wouldn't have time to watch it as you'll be scrambling around pro conspiracy websites for random off tangent tidbits.

Apparently is not a certainty. Why was the rifle still identified as Mauser 7.65mm rifle for two days? It already got established as 6.5 rifle made in Italy on 22th, you said? Capt Fritz does not say on the 23rd we have identified it as Italian made bolt action rifle. Instead, he says they had found a rifle and unknown type.? Something feels off about what happened here.

Where did Oswald buy the ammunition in Dallas? The Carcano rifle was designed during WW2 and production of the ammunition stopped after the war. Apparently, the ammo was only made for the military after WW2 for a few more years or so. There no information where exactly he got the bullets for the gun?

And for what reason did Roger craig lie? Another officer swore also the gun was a Mauser 7.65mm. You think he made up it all up the officers saw a stamp on the barrel? And you ignored the discrepancy in Seymour Weitzman affivdat were he says a live shell was ejected from the rifle? Care to explain that, a mistake he lied what?

Of course, this police officer who knew Ruby is lying when he said Ruby phoned him and told him they are going to kill him if Oswald brought through the basement. Ruby might have tried to get out of killing Oswald if this officer is not lying? This is not so unbelievable.

One JFK file released in 2017, states Last night we received a call from our Dallas office from a man talking in a calm voice and saying he was a member of a committee organised to kill Oswald. Ruby or someone else?

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32263509.pdf

The CIA released that photo to the FBI in Sep 1963. Oswald was an unknown figure to most of the world then. Either the CIA was trying to throw the FBI off or that man was in Mexico claiming to be Oswald at Soviet Embassy? And yet the Cuban Government send a picture of a man who was not Oswald. By the way, HSCA was another government investigation so they will try to position themselves in a way not to discredit the Warren Commission findings.

It's a Visa application that he might be planning a trip to Mexico. Even you right he went to Mexico there no evidence he went to the Cuban and Soviet Embassy. He could have gone there to meet someone his handler or attend some nefarious meeting who knows. I watch it when I have time.

Cheerful Spring do you think Ruby’s dog was one of the shooters on the grassy knoll?

Cheerful Spring do you think Ruby’s dog was one of the shooters on the grassy knoll?

Ruby dog? Have got a clue what you on about?

• Advertisement

In regards to the shooters, I think they are loosely affiliated with the CIA. Type of mercenaries the agency used.

The term is sheep-dipped.

The phrase "sheep dipped", is commonly used in intelligence circles. It's a way of saying someone has been given an alternate identity. The best known example being Air America, but also in many other covert ops applications. Not necessarily military. "Those who were accepted got "sheep-dipped" and vanished."

Dipping a sheep gets rid of creepy crawlies. Dipping a person figuratively gets rid of details of his/her former life.
    SHEEP-DIPPED - Stripping a soldier of his military uniform and identification so he can pose as a civilian during a covert mission.
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sheep%20dipped

Advertisement