Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JFK Assassination Autopsy Details Revealed After 55 Years

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,841 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

It not. You have ignored evidence i provided. James Wilcox was a CIA agent stationed in Japan CIA station. He saw the Oswald crypto file and was a file on record dated from the late 50s. He talked with people involved in CIA and was well known in the CIA Oswald was a spy send to Russia as a defector.

Thats not true.
    We also know George De Mohrenschildt was told to babysit Oswald when he returned to America.

Thats also not true.
    George even admitted to this and was reason he approached Oswald in 1962.

No he didn't. Lie number 3 in as many sentences.

It no coincidence Maria ended up in Ruth Paine house and Paine family had connections to US intelligence ie CIA.

It is a coincidence.
    I would not be surprised if Maria was a spy of some sort or an asset of US intelligence.

I would. So would everybody else. Because there isnt the slightest hint of evidence for it.
    Maria even said at HSCA she believed or crossed her mind at times Lee was a spy when she first met him in Russia. And we know from Lee time in New Orleans he played a double game with anti Castro Cubans and Pro Castro side. David Ferrie denied he ever met Oswald or knew him in the 60s, then a picture emerges in the 90s showing both men in same location in the 50s. Oswald phoning an intelligence officer in Jail, why?There lot of evidence to believe Oswald worked undercover for US intelligence

Nope theres lots of people wanting it to be a conspiracy and then going to try find evidence to back up their claims.
    Wrong the police officer on video claiming it was Ruby

Nope he said he wasn't sure. Stop lying.

Lie number 4.
    and does make sense he would be the guy warning if he was the, trigger man told to take Oswald out. End of the day it was a guy with Mob connections who took Oswald life, and when the mob is accused of being involved in the murder of JFK, you can't ignore the implications.

No one has ignored it. Its been investigated for 55 years and no one has find a jot of credible evidence.
    You should ask why did he go the Cinema and not try to leave town? Was he going there to meet someone a contact?

No.
    They scouted the place to kill him and they set up there it was a perfect spot to Kill Kennedy.

Why didn't they just shoot him in Love field when he was 6 inches away from a large crowd?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

The Nal wrote: »
    Thats not true.

Thats also not true.

No he didn't. Lie number 3 in as many sentences.

It is a coincidence.

I would. So would everybody else. Because there isnt the slightest hint of evidence for it.

Nope theres lots of people wanting it to be a conspiracy and then going to try find evidence to back up their claims.

Nope he said he wasn't sure. Stop lying.

Lie number 4.

No one has ignored it. Its been investigated for 55 years and no one has find a jot of credible evidence.

No.

Why didn't they just shoot him in Love field when he was 6 inches away from a large crowd?

Yes it is true i read his classified closed door statement to the HSCA, in the 70s. It was released in entirely during the late 90's. He even lists some of CIA men he spoke to that confirmed Oswald was a spy. The CIA agency is denying Oswald was a spy, but people who worked for the CIA have a different opinion.

Yes it is true George was told by J Moore to babysit Oswald. George would not have approached Oswald in 1962 for no reason. HSCA got a file on J Moore and confirmed he was CIA. George was called to testify at the HSCA. and what happens he supposedly commits suicide gun blast in the mouth. Very suspicious the way witnesses die when called to testify about JFK murder and Oswald.

Nal about 95 per cent of the witnesses there at Parkland and Bethesda saw a hole at the rear of Kennedy head. Only Humes says something different, by the way he more a administrator then a doctor., and who never done a gunshot autopsy in he life. We know due to Dr Bosley drawing in the 90s there was a rear head wound.

Majority of the eyewitnesses saw a hole in the back of the head. Why do none of the films show that or autopsy photos show that?

You have to believe the doctors, nurse staff, medical staff at Parkland are wrong. Clint hill wrong too, he saw a hole in the rear of Kennedy head. At Bethesda the x ray technicans, morgue helpers all saw a rear head wound. Two FBI agent assigned to watch Kennedy autopsy also saw a massive head wound at the rear. There clearly something wrong.

Finally found a video that shows the doctors were asked about the autopsy photo in the archive. They produced a computer-generated image showing the wound as it should have been. It crazy the got away with this for 60 years.

Yes it is true i read his classified closed door statement to the HSCA, in the 70s. It was released in entirely during the late 90's. He even lists some of CIA men he spoke to that confirmed Oswald was a spy. The CIA agency is denying Oswald was a spy, but people who worked for the CIA have a different opinion.

Nope saying "it was well known in the CIA Oswald was a spy" is a lie.
    Yes it is true George was told by J Moore to babysit Oswald.

Nope, another lie.
    Finally found a video that shows the doctors were asked about the autopsy photo in the archive. They produced a computer-generated image showing the wound as it should have been. It crazy the got away with this for 60 years.

Too many conflicting opinions. We've already been through this. Culminating in you utterly humiliating yourself at post #1015 on page 68 of this thread in one of the most pathetically transparent displays of evidence omission in the history of the internet.

The mods should move this thread to "comedy" now because thats where you've dragged it to.

• Advertisement

Nope saying "it was well known in the CIA Oswald was a spy" is a lie.

Nope, another lie.

Too many conflicting opinions. We've already been through this. Culminating in you utterly humiliating yourself at post #1015 on page 68 of this thread in one of the most pathetically transparent displays of evidence omission in the history of the internet.

The mods should move this thread to "comedy" now because thats where you've dragged it to.

You can't face reality. Position you have taken is to deny any evidence that does not support your point of view. When the doctors are all claiming they saw a open wound at the back of the head, then there no reason to carry on like you are doing right now. There not conflicting opinions the people who were there all state they saw a open wound at the back of the head. One person might be mistaken, but when you have least a dozen or more people stating the saw this wound, it can no longer be an error or mistake.

I have backed up my position with video of the doctors who were there. I going to believe the doctors, and nurses are right about this. You can believe whatever you like.

You can't face reality. Position you have taken is to deny any evidence that does not support your point of view. When the doctors are all claiming they saw a open wound at the back of the head, then there no reason to carry on like you are doing right now. There not conflicting opinions the people who were there all state they saw a open wound at the back of the head. One person might be mistaken, but when you have least a dozen or more people stating the saw this wound, it can no longer be an error or mistake.

I have backed up my position with video of the doctors who were there. I going to believe the doctors, and nurses are right about this. You can believe whatever you like.

These doctors?

Dr. Baxter - "literally the right side of his head had been blown off".

Dr Perry - "I noted there was a large wound of the right posterior parietal area in the head".

"With respect to the head wound, Dr. Akin, did you observe below the gaping wound which you have described any other bullet wound in the back of the head?"

Dr. AKIN. "No; I didn't. I could not see the back of the President's head as such, and the right posterior neck was obscured by blood and skull fragments"

"Then, at any time was he positioned in a way where you could have seen the back of his body?"

Dr. McClelland. "No."

McClellandas on his drawing - "However, I do not believe that the large wound was this far posterior since, one thing I can be certain of, is that we were able to see the majority, if not all of this wound, with the patient laying on his back on a hospital gurney. The location of the wound represented in the drawing suggests that it would barely have been visible, if visible at all, with the patient laying in such a position."

McClellend after viewing the autopsy photos: "I find no discrepancy between the wounds as they're shown very vividly in these photographs and what I remember very vividly".

Dr. Carrico - "there is nothing in the pictures and drawings that is incompatible with the injury as I remember it."...."We never saw, and did not look for, any posterior wound. Our responsibility was to evaluate the wounds from the standpoint of what might be done to keep the patient alive. . . . The wounds as we looked at them were from the front and top with the patient laying on a gurney on his back."

And...

"We did say there was a parietal-occipital wound," recalls Dr Carrico. "We did say we saw shattered brain, cerebellum, in the cortex area, and I think we were mistaken. The reason I say that is that the President was lying on his back and shoulders and you could not see the hole, with scalp and brain tissue hanging back down his head, and it covered most of the occipital portion of his head. We saw a large hole on the right side of his head. I don't believe we saw any occipital bone. It was not there. It was parietal bone. And if we said otherwise, we were mistaken."

You can't face reality. Position you have taken is to deny any evidence that does not support your point of view

Lets not forget the utter hilarity of your post here. For those that missed it - I posted a video of 4 doctors, 3 of whom were pointing to the back right of the head (which doesn't "support my point of view") and 1 of whom pointed to the right side of the head, even approaching the front. So I posted all of the evidence in that regard.

Cheerful Spring takes a screen grab of only 3 doctors and leaves out the one doctor who was pointing to the right side! Completely ignores it!

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=109159599&postcount=1015

Fabulous.
    Gerald Posner, is a terrible researcher, he manipulates evidence to support his theory

;)

These doctors?

Dr. Baxter - "literally the right side of his head had been blown off".

Dr Perry - "I noted there was a large wound of the right posterior parietal area in the head".

"With respect to the head wound, Dr. Akin, did you observe below the gaping wound which you have described any other bullet wound in the back of the head?"

Dr. AKIN. "No; I didn't. I could not see the back of the President's head as such, and the right posterior neck was obscured by blood and skull fragments"

"Then, at any time was he positioned in a way where you could have seen the back of his body?"

Dr. McClelland. "No."

McClellandas on his drawing - "However, I do not believe that the large wound was this far posterior since, one thing I can be certain of, is that we were able to see the majority, if not all of this wound, with the patient laying on his back on a hospital gurney. The location of the wound represented in the drawing suggests that it would barely have been visible, if visible at all, with the patient laying in such a position."

McClellend after viewing the autopsy photos: "I find no discrepancy between the wounds as they're shown very vividly in these photographs and what I remember very vividly".

Dr. Carrico - "there is nothing in the pictures and drawings that is incompatible with the injury as I remember it."...."We never saw, and did not look for, any posterior wound. Our responsibility was to evaluate the wounds from the standpoint of what might be done to keep the patient alive. . . . The wounds as we looked at them were from the front and top with the patient laying on a gurney on his back."

And...

"We did say there was a parietal-occipital wound," recalls Dr Carrico. "We did say we saw shattered brain, cerebellum, in the cortex area, and I think we were mistaken. The reason I say that is that the President was lying on his back and shoulders and you could not see the hole, with scalp and brain tissue hanging back down his head, and it covered most of the occipital portion of his head. We saw a large hole on the right side of his head. I don't believe we saw any occipital bone. It was not there. It was parietal bone. And if we said otherwise, we were mistaken."

Lets not forget the utter hilarity of your post here. For those that missed it - I posted a video of 4 doctors, 3 of whom were pointing to the back right of the head (which doesn't "support my point of view") and 1 of whom pointed to the right side of the head, even approaching the front. So I posted all of the evidence in that regard.

Cheerful Spring takes a screen grab of only 3 doctors and leaves out the one doctor who was pointing to the right side! Completely ignores it!

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=109159599&postcount=1015

Fabulous.

;)

Dr Akin and Dr Baxter are not describing the wound in your quotes.

Lets take a look at the human brain
    471144.png brain.

The parietal part of the brain extends to the back of the skull, its to left of the ear. If you take a look at the Zapruder film, most of the damage is near the frontal lobe and temporal lobe. The parietal area and occiptial area of the brain is untouched and no damage

Lets look at what Dr Carrico said at the Warren commission. He claiming there was a head wound at the lower back of the head. You think the doctors don't know the difference between the parietal area and occipitial?

Mr. SPECTER - Will you describe as specifically as you can the head wound which you have already mentioned briefly?
    Dr. CARRICO - Sure.
    This was a 5- by 71-cm defect in the posterior skull, the occipital region. There was an absence of the calvarium or skull in this area, with shredded tissue, brain tissue present and initially considerable slow oozing. Then after we established some circulation there was more profuse bleeding from this wound.
    Mr. SPECTER - Was any other wound observed on the head in addition to this large opening where the skull was absent?

Zapruder film damage.I don't see any damage to the skull to left of Kennedy Skull.

471151.png

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Lol another mspaint masterpiece that explains nothing.
    I like the big red action lines.
    Did you make pew pew sounds as you drew them?

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »
    Lol another mspaint masterpiece that explains nothing.
    I like the big red action lines.
    Did you make pew pew sounds as you drew them?

I have to draw things for you Kingmob as you find it difficult to take things in.

Yes, I just highlighted the back of the head and right side of the head is not damaged. You can see the hairline is still intact. Every doctor involved said there was damage in the areas I marked in red.

I have to draw things for you Kingmob as you find it difficult to take things in.

Yes, I just highlighted the back of the head and right side of the head is not damaged. You can see the hairline is still intact. Every doctor involved said there was damage in the areas I marked in red.
    The goal of a diagram is to make things clearer, not make the explainer seem like a child with a box of crayons.

However most children know that telling fibs is wrong.

Not every doctor said what you say they said.
    It's been pointed out that you purposefully left out a doctor because he very visibly disagreed with your fantasy narrative.

So why do you have to tell lies to promote your silly conspiracy theory?

Zapruder film damage.I don't see any damage to the skull to left of Kennedy Skull.

Thats because you can't see the left of his skull on the Zapruder film.
    So why do you have to tell lies to promote your silly conspiracy theory?

Because to be able to promote his silly theory he has to lie. It doesn't hold any water otherwise. He also has to selectively omit and ignore things. Such as the hilarity of him ignoring the doctors conflicting opinions and that amazing post when he posted only 3 of them.

For the "Zapruder film is fake" theory to stand up you have to believe that:

- Zapruder and Philip Willis were in Kodak in Dallas in the same time yet "they" altered the Zapruder film but not the Willis photo showing
    what some nuts (including Cheerful Spring) say is a shooter. Here.
    - "They", using 1963 technology, in a small photo development office, altered a home movie in a matter of minutes in front of 20 witnesses.
    - "They", using 1963 technology, were able to edit a video that stands up to modern digital scrutiny.
    - "They" had to guess what to alter as the autopsy hasn't happened yet. At 6pm when Zapruder got the film back JFK s body was still in
    transit.
    - "They" were sure that of all of the 80 or so cameras there that day, none of them captured what "they" had just edited as that would have
    immediately exposed a cover up.
    - The Muchmore and Nix movies were altered too.

So none of that makes any sense, he has to tell blatant lies. Im still not sure why theres a need for the crude MS Paint diagrams but they're so stupid and funny Im not complaining.

- Zapruder and Philip Willis were in Kodak in Dallas in the same time yet "they" altered the Zapruder film but not the Willis photo showing
    - "They", using 1963 technology, in a small photo development office, altered a home movie in a matter of minutes in front of 20 witnesses.
    - "They", using 1963 technology, were able to edit a video that stands up to modern digital scrutiny.
    - "They" had to guess what to alter as the autopsy hasn't happened yet. At 6pm when Zapruder got the film back JFK s body was still in
    transit.
    - "They" were sure that of all of the 80 or so cameras there that day, none of them captured what "they" had just edited as that would have
    And then on top of that:
    Despite being able to do all of those things perfectly and keep everyone involved in that perfectly quiet, then still manage to make simple obvious mistakes. "Mistakes" that are so blatant and obvious, even someone with zero expertise in photography is able to see they are faked.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,039 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Ah the good old reliable of making up yet another conspiracy to support a made-up conspiracy

The number has increased, we're now up to:

The CIA, LBJ, the Mafia, Cuban exiles (controlled by CIA), the FBI, and now Zapruder/Willis

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Ah the good old reliable of making up yet another conspiracy to support a made-up conspiracy

The number has increased, we're now up to:

The CIA, LBJ, the Mafia, Cuban exiles (controlled by CIA), the FBI, and now Zapruder/Willis

Don't forget the Kodak employees in Dallas, the Dallas Police, the Dallas District Attorney, the Secret Service, the autopsy doctors at Bethesda, Kennedy's own personal physician, the HSCA (covered up photo forgery), Ford Motors (who covered up damage to the car), the Marine Corps (who lied about Oswalds marksmanship and sent him to Russia), the Cuban and Soviet embassies in Cuba, the Soviet government, the KGB, the teamsters union, Marina Oswald, Western Union, George H.W. Bush..........

This really is the best documentary out there for me. Covers a lot.

And speaking of 1963 forgery standing up to modern digital analysis. Heres just one example.

Don't forget the Kodak employees in Dallas, the Dallas Police, the Dallas District Attorney, the Secret Service, the autopsy doctors at Bethesda, Kennedy's own personal physician, the HSCA (covered up photo forgery), Ford Motors (who covered up damage to the car), the Marine Corps (who lied about Oswalds marksmanship and sent him to Russia), the Cuban and Soviet embassies in Cuba, the Soviet government, the KGB, the teamsters union, Marina Oswald, Western Union, George H.W. Bush..........
    And the Mythbusters.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,039 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

And the Mythbusters.

and "The Nal", I find it suspicious this poster puts such effort into deflection from the conspiracy. Suspicious!

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    and "The Nal", I find it suspicious this poster puts such effort into deflection from the conspiracy. Suspicious!

Well obviously we're all paid shills.
    That's the only plausible reason why we aren't being convinced.

Thats because you can't see the left of his skull on the Zapruder film.

Because to be able to promote his silly theory he has to lie. It doesn't hold any water otherwise. He also has to selectively omit and ignore things. Such as the hilarity of him ignoring the doctors conflicting opinions and that amazing post when he posted only 3 of them.

For the "Zapruder film is fake" theory to stand up you have to believe that:

transit.

So none of that makes any sense, he has to tell blatant lies. Im still not sure why theres a need for the crude MS Paint diagrams but they're so stupid and funny Im not complaining.

I talking about Kennedy's head at the rear near the left side of his ear. I can see this side of the head is not damaged. The doctors all said there was a wound at this side.

I listen to what the doctors have to say. Visually apparent the Zapruder film does not show a massive wound at the parietal area and occipital area of the brain. I expected you guys would ignore that, after all, you see a man with no legs and arms standing in a yellow liquid.

Why would they alter the Willis Photo? It does not show the shootings taking place? It appears to show a shadow of a man behind the wall? Why would they need to erase it does not show him with a gun?

More nonsense from Nal. Who are these 20 people who viewed the original 8mm Zapruder film? Nal I have provided evidence and you have not of people who saw the Zapruder film in its original state. They described different events not seen in the Zapruder film that we see today on Youtube. You ignored that and keep babbling away. Is that not proof and we must include the doctor's claims, the video was altered?

I told you the Zapruder film was altered at Hawkeye Kodak lab in New York, not in Dallas. False pretence the Zapruder film has obvious problems. People with better expertise than I have done extensive work on it and have shown the Zapruder film was altered.

You obviously don't understand how the timelines panned out. The Zapruder frames were not released until 1975. They had 12 years to sit back and wait and see if any new explosive footage emerged. That highly unlikely to happen after a few years, never mind 12 years. Why would they have to care about 80 cameras that never recorded the shootings? You just throw it out there as if its useful info when it is not.

Autopsy happened before any video alternation occurred:confused:

• Advertisement

And then on top of that:
    Despite being able to do all of those things perfectly and keep everyone involved in that perfectly quiet, then still manage to make simple obvious mistakes. "Mistakes" that are so blatant and obvious, even someone with zero expertise in photography is able to see they are faked.

There is hardly anyone keeping quiet about it. The difference is the US government refuses to acknowledge the cover-up.

Doctors, Nurses, Morgue Techs, X-ray Technicians, security guards, FBI agents, autopsy photographers and secret service agents and so on have all gone on the record over 60 years claiming they saw a massive wound at the rear of Kennedy Skull.

Zapruder film and a few of the autopsy photos do not show damage to the rear of Kennedy head. Muchmore and Nix were filming the shootings from the opposite side, and you don't see the head explosion. Less work had to be done to alter these films, just shade out the head wound that all.

This really is the best documentary out there for me. Covers a lot.

And speaking of 1963 forgery standing up to modern digital analysis. Heres just one example.

Nal. Oswald did what you claimed. The difference is I think he was doing intelligence work. You believe he went to Russia because of some idealism and was a true Marxist.

You only see one side and I see two roles played by Oswald.

If you stationed at a CIA base in Japan, you had to have undergone training in intelligence. Its nonsense to say he wasn't an intelligence officer when he was in the army. It established Oswald was trained to use state of the art equipment, including radar. He would have a deep connection to US intelligence before heading to the Soviet Union.

Nal, also refuses to acknowledge who he spends time with he returned to the United States. He spends his time with people who had ties to the US intelligence community, Nal doesn't think that odd. Yep most defectors to the Soviet Union hang around with people like this later?

If Oswald went to Mexico there a lot more going on there then people are being told.

Autopsy happened before any video alternation occurred:confused:

Nope.

1. Zapruder had the film back on the evening of the 22nd. Around the same time as the autopsy in Washington. Time had already contacted him by then and had the film the next day.

2. The secret service (Forrest Sorrels) got two copies, Zapruder kept the original. Two copies were then sent to Washington.

3. No alteration occurred. Its an absurd theory. Up there with "Oswald wasn't really a Marxist". Just stupid and shows a huge lack of knowledge. And unwillingness to learn beyond an agenda.

What "they" magically managed to edit the films and then someone else came out with a movie showing something different? How would "they" have known the got every movie and photo taken?

Its a real last roll of the dice theory. "Oh err.. well.. they must have altered it".
    Nal. Oswald did what you claimed. The difference is I think he was doing intelligence work. You believe he went to Russia because of some idealism and was a true Marxist.

Evidence to show otherwise?

That "they" sent a difficult and unreliable 19 year old on such a huge mission.
    You only see one side and I see two roles played by Oswald.

Evidence please.

To date you haven't provided any or articulated any theory thats based in any type of fact or that isn't completely laughable.
    He would have a deep connection to US intelligence before heading to the Soviet Union.

Evidence please
    Nal, also refuses to acknowledge who he spends time with he returned to the United States. He spends his time with people who had ties to the US intelligence community, Nal doesn't think that odd. Yep most defectors to the Soviet Union hang around with people like this later?

lol. Yeah "they" sent a marine to Russia to try infiltrate or something OR he was flipped by the KGB and then sent back again, had him run about New Orleans getting arrested and on TV and chose him to be the hitman.

Neither the US or the KGB would even consider it. Its so obvious its laughable.

When the KGB wanted to place a spy in America, it was done decades earlier.

If Oswald went to Mexico there a lot more going on there then people are being told.

He did go to Mexico. His original plan was to hijack a plane and have Marina hold off the passengers with a gun to get them there.

This is according to Marina. Despite your lies about "Oswald never discussed politics with Marina". But you don't want to dig too deep into the Oswalds as it'll ruin your confirmation bias. The facts are there but you'll continue to ignore them.

There is hardly anyone keeping quiet about it. The difference is the US government refuses to acknowledge the cover-up.

Doctors, Nurses, Morgue Techs, X-ray Technicians, security guards, FBI agents, autopsy photographers and secret service agents and so on have all gone on the record over 60 years claiming they saw a massive wound at the rear of Kennedy Skull.

And lots saying the side of the head.
    Zapruder film and a few of the autopsy photos do not show damage to the rear of Kennedy head. Muchmore and Nix were filming the shootings from the opposite side, and you don't see the head explosion. Less work had to be done to alter these films, just shade out the head wound that all.

Muchmore movie altered. Tee hee.

That "shade out" would be so obvious and visible to modern technology. And when I say modern, I mean from any time after the mid 70s.

The real issue with conspiracy theorists, what eats them up so much, is that they've spent so much time skim reading waffle and making up nonsense in their own heads, they just can't admit to themselves that its been a huge waste of time. They have wasted huge amounts of time on nothing.

Nope.

1. Zapruder had the film back on the evening of the 22nd. Around the same time as the autopsy in Washington. Time had already contacted him by then and had the film the next day.

2. The secret service (Forrest Sorrels) got two copies, Zapruder kept the original. Two copies were then sent to Washington.

3. No alteration occurred. Its an absurd theory. Up there with "Oswald wasn't really a Marxist". Just stupid and shows a huge lack of knowledge. And unwillingness to learn beyond an agenda.

What "they" magically managed to edit the films and then someone else came out with a movie showing something different? How would "they" have known the got every movie and photo taken?

Its a real last roll of the dice theory. "Oh err.. well.. they must have altered it".

Evidence to show otherwise?

That "they" sent a difficult and unreliable 19 year old on such a huge mission.

Evidence please.

To date you haven't provided any or articulated any theory thats based in any type of fact or that isn't completely laughable.

Evidence please

lol. Yeah "they" sent a marine to Russia to try infiltrate or something OR he was flipped by the KGB and then sent back again, had him run about New Orleans getting arrested and on TV and chose him to be the hitman.

Neither the US or the KGB would even consider it. Its so obvious its laughable.

When the KGB wanted to place a spy in America, it was done decades earlier.

He did go to Mexico. His original plan was to hijack a plane and have Marina hold off the passengers with a gun to get them there.

This is according to Marina. Despite your lies about "Oswald never discussed politics with Marina". But you don't want to dig too deep into the Oswalds as it'll ruin your confirmation bias. The facts are there but you'll continue to ignore them.

And lots saying the side of the head.

Muchmore movie altered. Tee hee.

That "shade out" would be so obvious and visible to modern technology. And when I say modern, I mean from any time after the mid 70s.

The real issue with conspiracy theorists, what eats them up so much, is that they've spent so much time skim reading waffle and making up nonsense in their own heads, they just can't admit to themselves that its been a huge waste of time. They have wasted huge amounts of time on nothing.

Did Zapruder show the film to the wider public, no he did not? He sold it to Live Magazine and guy who bought it was C.D. Jackson. We know now years later Jackson had ties to the CIA. Clearly, that's the reason the film took 12 years to come out. They could not cover up the violent movement 'back and to the left that Kennedy body did. So they kept it from coming out immediately. The new animation and covering up the head wound could be done with 1960s technology. The wound is crude is a giant bubble of mass on the Zapruder film, near the front of the right ear.

Dino Brugloni likely saw the Secret service copy send to Washington. He saw the original Zapruder film and very different from the one on Youtube today. Even Zapruder Business Partner Erwin Schwartz saw different events on the original 8mm film.

It, not an absurd theory because the eyewitnesses saw a hole at the rear of the head. How can so many eyewitnesses be mistaken? You don't address that? You quote and pick statements, but ignore the majority of the people who witnessed the events at Parkland and Bethesda recall a head wound at the right rear and near the right side top part of the Skull. This is clearly not visible on the Zapruder film, why not?

Did he travel to the Soviet Union as a defector? How did a19 year cross country to get there? Do you think he had no access to classified secrets? He could easily have told the Soviets about the US technology used to track the U2 spy plane. He was an obvious risk to national security for them. Unless they wanted Oswald to reveal secrets or supply them with false info disinformation. We also know for fact the state department gave him money when he returned. Why did they not bring him for questioning when he returned he could be a Soviet agent after returning home? It very suspicious how little attention was given to his return from the Soviet Union.

It not laughable because if Oswald was truly a Marxist he would be approached by people of the same mindset. The people who were close to him and his family are all connected to US intelligence. We know in New Orleans the story there, playing both sides, and printing leaflets at 554 camp an area known to be intelligence hub for multiple agencies.

According to Marina who could be a spy herself. She could be manipulating events based on persuasion and influence. Without Lee, she was afraid and could easily be lead to lie. Marina could be telling the truth, but she could also be influenced to lie to protect herself.

So no evidence then.

So no evidence then.

The only evidence you accept is when the US government confirms it for you, but that's never going to happen.

There is evidence but you claim James Wilcox a CIA officer is lying. Even though his testimony was done in secret closed session at the HSCA. Only revealed in full in the late 90s.

He revealed there was an Oswald CIA file up the to the late 50s. He even stated he did not believe it at first Oswald was a spy, but he confirmed through people in the CIA Oswald was a spy sent to the Soviet Union.

It only makes sense when you see what he was doing in New Orleans, who friended him, the jobs he had, and who he attempted to call after he got arrested an Intelligence officer in North Carolina.

Again you miss the point of my post to rant about an unrelated point that you have no evidence for.

You say that they altered the films so perfect that the alteration can't be detected even in modern times.
    Yet they did it in such a way that you can see mistakes.

You have proven yourself to be completely ill educated and completely ignorant and ill informed about pretty much everything.
    So why did they leave mistakes in the films that someone like you could detect them?

The only evidence you accept is when the US government confirms it for you, but that's never going to happen.

There is evidence but you claim James Wilcox a CIA officer is lying. Even though his testimony was done in secret closed session at the HSCA. Only revealed in full in the late 90s.

He revealed there was an Oswald CIA file up the to the late 50s. He even stated he did not believe it at first Oswald was a spy, but he confirmed through people in the CIA Oswald was a spy sent to the Soviet Union.

It only makes sense when you see what he was doing in New Orleans, who friended him, the jobs he had, and who he attempted to call after he got arrested an Intelligence officer in North Carolina.

His name is James Wilcott. The word of one guy years later is not evidence. But lets knock another one down will we.

He is not credible and was confirmed as such by the HSCA.

HSCA interviewed 18 Tokyo CIA employees named by Wilcott, none had any information indicating Oswald was an agent.

An intelligence analysis who Wilcott had named as having been involved in a conversation about the Oswald said that he was not in Toyko at the time Wilcott said he spoke to him. This was confirmed by the HSCA.

All of the Toyko employees interviewed by the HSCA said that if Oswald had been employed by the CIA that they would have known about it.

The HSCA found that Wilcott’s allegation was “not worthy of belief.”
    Again you miss the point of my post to rant about an unrelated point that you have no evidence for.

You say that they altered the films so perfect that the alteration can't be detected even in modern times.
    Yet they did it in such a way that you can see mistakes.

You have proven yourself to be completely ill educated and completely ignorant and ill informed about pretty much everything.
    So why did they leave mistakes in the films that someone like you could detect them?

Oswald wasn't involved remember. A Mauser was found and it was actually LBJs hitman in the TSBD. He was absolutely adamant about this. But now Oswald was involved, heavily. To the point that he had been "sheep dipped" and recruited from age 16 and wasn't even a Marxist. "Its obvious".

Its hilarious to see someone contradicting themselves to this degree. Going all out to disprove his own "theory".

His name is James Wilcott. The word of one guy years later is not evidence. But lets knock another one down will we.

He is not credible and was confirmed as such by the HSCA.

HSCA interviewed 18 Tokyo CIA employees named by Wilcott, none had any information indicating Oswald was an agent.

An intelligence analysis who Wilcott had named as having been involved in a conversation about the Oswald said that he was not in Toyko at the time Wilcott said he spoke to him. This was confirmed by the HSCA.

All of the Toyko employees interviewed by the HSCA said that if Oswald had been employed by the CIA that they would have known about it.

The HSCA found that Wilcott’s allegation was “not worthy of belief.”

Oswald wasn't involved remember. A Mauser was found and it was actually LBJs hitman in the TSBD. He was absolutely adamant about this. But now Oswald was involved, heavily. To the point that he had been "sheep dipped" and recruited from age 16 and wasn't even a Marxist. "Its obvious".

Its hilarious to see someone contradicting themselves to this degree. Going all out to disprove his own "theory".

More nonsense from Nal. There extra evidence in this link that proves Oswald was an asset of CIA https://ratical.org/ratville/JFK/Unspeakable/JamesWilcottJFK+US.html

How can they debunk him when his full testimony was not seen until the late 90s, a bit of contradiction.

I open Oswald was involved or was framed. You ignore inconsistencies and problems that one finds in this case.

Oswald was sheep-dipped years before Kennedy was taken out by gunmen.

• Advertisement

Of course, Nal ignores what Robert Blakey said.

Background Robert Blakey was chief counsel to the 1977 House Select Committee on Assassinations, Blakey led the investigation into President Kennedy’s assassination, reexamining the evidence with a new forensics panel.

What he said later in life after learning more details.
    “The CIA not only lied, it actively subverted the investigationIt is time that either Congress or the Justice Department conducts a real investigation of the CIA,” Blakey said at a conference last month. “Indeed, in my opinion, it is long past time.”

Advertisement