Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JFK Assassination Autopsy Details Revealed After 55 Years

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,039 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

More nonsense from Nal.

A reminder, you claim that the following were involved in the conspiracy to kill JFK: LBJ, the Mafia, the CIA, the FBI, Cuban exiles (working with the CIA), Zapruder/Willis.

According your other "arguments" and another poster here, you may have by extension implicated the "Kodak employees in Dallas, the Dallas Police, the Dallas District Attorney, the Secret Service, the autopsy doctors at Bethesda, Kennedy's own personal physician, the HSCA (covered up photo forgery), Ford Motors (who covered up damage to the car), the Marine Corps (who lied about Oswalds marksmanship and sent him to Russia), the Cuban and Soviet embassies in Cuba, the Soviet government, the KGB, the teamsters union, Marina Oswald, Western Union, George H.W. Bush"

That may not be correct, if not, provide the final list of who you believe was involved

• Registered Users Posts: 12,841 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Dohnjoe wrote: »

That may not be correct, if not, provide the final list of who you believe was involved

It depends on what he googled at that moment. He has a whack-a-mole type of approach and just goes with whatever he lands on at that time and does no research into it.

Then, when asked questions about it or asked for evidence he just jumps to another google result or quote mine (such as above) and pastes it in the thread.

As long as it leans towards a conspiracy, no matter how ridiculous, he'll post it.

Its the quote mines that show a complete lack of knowledge. And they're easily done. As per below.

Of course Cheerful Spring ignores is Oswald brother Robert.

"There is no question in my mind that Lee was responsible for the three shots fired, two of the shots hitting the president and killing him. There is no question in my mind that he also shot Officer Tippit."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

A reminder, you claim that the following were involved in the conspiracy to kill JFK: LBJ, the Mafia, the CIA, the FBI, Cuban exiles (working with the CIA), Zapruder/Willis.

According your other "arguments" and another poster here, you may have by extension implicated the "Kodak employees in Dallas, the Dallas Police, the Dallas District Attorney, the Secret Service, the autopsy doctors at Bethesda, Kennedy's own personal physician, the HSCA (covered up photo forgery), Ford Motors (who covered up damage to the car), the Marine Corps (who lied about Oswalds marksmanship and sent him to Russia), the Cuban and Soviet embassies in Cuba, the Soviet government, the KGB, the teamsters union, Marina Oswald, Western Union, George H.W. Bush"

LBJ. Is a Suspect. He could be innocent.

A rogue outfit of the CIA and Cuban exiles linked to operation 40 was involved. The whole agency and all employees were not told about it directly. People working in the agency heard the rumours, members of the CIA killed him. Carlos Marcello was involved. Mafia and operation 40 planned to take out Castro. President Kennedy was an obstacle they needed to get rid off.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_40

FBI. Hoover was involved and directed some agents he could control and manage to cover up or hide as much evidence as possible there was a conspiracy.

Zapruder/Willis is not involved in any cover-up. Zapruder film was altered after he sold it to Live Magazine.

There no reason to believe the Kodak employees in Dallas are involved in a cover-up.

Dallas police. The Dallas police in the 60s corruption was commonplace. A few bad apples likely helped with the cover-up.

Dallas District authority. Explain further, please.

Bethesda Doctors. They are navy and army doctors. It not surprising they kept quiet about what they saw back then. The military oath they took they are were obliged to swear loyalty and to not disclose what really happened. Dr Bosley though in the 90s let the cat out of a bag when he made a drawing of Kennedy's head wound. There was a right rear head wound.

Kennedy Personal Physician. Described wounds not seen in the autopsy photos.

Secret Service. Again I don't know what you mean by this? Was they all involved in a cover-up absolutely not, if that's what you asking?

HSCA- Yes eyewitnesses claimed some of the autopsy photos are showing wounds they don't remember seeing. Since these autopsy photos were altered in roughly the timeframe of when the real autopsy photos were taken, it lot hard to detect forgery.

Marine Corps- Lied about his Shooting skills? I never said that.

Ford Motor company- Again you presuming everyone was involved in removing the glass or knew about this. Supposedly this happened on a Weekend anyway, with a majority of employees off. People there have come forward about it over the years, a handful of guys.

George Bush jr. I never mentioned him.

Cuban and the Soviet Union embassies. I never said they are involved in a cover-up. The CIA was sending fake pictures of Oswald to the FBI in Sep 1963.

Marina Oswald. I stated my opinion about her.

Teamsters Union. Hoffa you mean?

The Nal wrote: »
    It depends on what he googled at that moment. He has a whack-a-mole type of approach and just goes with whatever he lands on at that time and does no research into it.

Then, when asked questions about it or asked for evidence he just jumps to another google result or quote mine (such as above) and pastes it in the thread.

As long as it leans towards a conspiracy, no matter how ridiculous, he'll post it.

Its the quote mines that show a complete lack of knowledge. And they're easily done. As per below.

Of course Cheerful Spring ignores is Oswald brother Robert.

"There is no question in my mind that Lee was responsible for the three shots fired, two of the shots hitting the president and killing him. There is no question in my mind that he also shot Officer Tippit."

I don't Robert indeed said that, but Marina and Oswald's mother had suspicions Lee was a spy.

Robert has always stated he reached that conclusion because of the Warren Commission findings. You can be easily persuaded if that's all you care about.

What very strange though and you keep ignoring it, the Warren Commission set about to test and see if Oswald could have fired those shots? And what they found every time they fired a bullet that hit wrist and rib bone, the bullet would mangle and deform.

Replication is how you prove a theory. Then they find the magic bullet, on a clean unblooded stretcher and it's missing a few tiny grains from the base of the bullet. Bull**** that bullet went through two different people and hit bone.

Science requires replication

LBJ. Is a Suspect. He could be innocent.

A rogue outfit of the CIA and Cuban exiles linked to operation 40 was involved. The whole agency and all employees were not told about it directly. People working in the agency heard the rumours, members of the CIA killed him. Carlos Marcello was involved. Mafia and operation 40 planned to take out Castro. President Kennedy was an obstacle they needed to get rid off.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_40

FBI. Hoover was involved and directed some agents he could control and manage to cover up or hide as much evidence as possible there was a conspiracy.

Zapruder/Willis is not involved in any cover-up. Zapruder film was altered after he sold it to Live Magazine.

There no reason to believe the Kodak employees in Dallas are involved in a cover-up.

Dallas police. The Dallas police in the 60s corruption was commonplace. A few bad apples likely helped with the cover-up.

Dallas District authority. Explain further, please.

Bethesda Doctors. They are navy and army doctors. It not surprising they kept quiet about what they saw back then. The military oath they took they are were obliged to swear loyalty and to not disclose what really happened. Dr Bosley though in the 90s let the cat out of a bag when he made a drawing of Kennedy's head wound. There was a right rear head wound.

Kennedy Personal Physician. Described wounds not seen in the autopsy photos.

Secret Service. Again I don't know what you mean by this? Was they all involved in a cover-up absolutely not, if that's what you asking?

HSCA- Yes eyewitnesses claimed some of the autopsy photos are showing wounds they don't remember seeing. Since these autopsy photos were altered in roughly the timeframe of when the real autopsy photos were taken, it lot hard to detect forgery.

Marine Corps- Lied about his Shooting skills? I never said that.

Ford Motor company- Again you presuming everyone was involved in removing the glass or knew about this. Supposedly this happened on a Weekend anyway, with a majority of employees off. People there have come forward about it over the years, a handful of guys.

George Bush jr. I never mentioned him.

Cuban and the Soviet Union embassies. I never said they are involved in a cover-up. The CIA was sending fake pictures of Oswald to the FBI in Sep 1963.

Marina Oswald. I stated my opinion about her.

Teamsters Union. Hoffa you mean?

According to you:

Definitely involved
    Rogue CIA outfit
    Cuban exiles
    Carlos Marcello
    Hoover
    The people who "altered" the Zapruder film (who?)
    HSCA

"Likely" involved
    Dallas police
    Bethesda doctors
    Kennedy personal physician
    Some employees of the Ford motor company

Unsure
    LBJ

Is that correct? any more you want to add (don't need "rationalisations" or "speculation", just the name)

• Advertisement

According to you:

Definitely involved
    Rogue CIA outfit
    Cuban exiles
    Carlos Marcello
    Hoover
    HSCA

"Likely" involved
    Dallas police
    Bethesda doctors

Unsure
    LBJ

Is that correct? any more you want to add (don't need "rationalisations" or "speculation", just the name)

I would remove the HSCA. The only had some of the evidence available to them at the time to reach a decision. It was a government investigation, so there was bound to be some cover-ups. They had suspicions, but they needed more evidence to cry foul. I believe Robert Blakey, is an honest person. I also believe him when he says he though at the time the CIA was telling them the truth. He was naive to trust them. He learned a lot since then and found new information the CIA lied to the HSCA.

Zapruder film was changed at the station of the art Hawkeye Kodak lab in New York. This lab was doing contract work for the CIA in the 60s.

Again you can just say Dallas Police, that implies everyone is involved.

I would remove the HSCA. The only had some of the evidence available to them at the time to reach a decision. It was a government investigation, so there was bound to be some cover-ups. They had suspicions, but they needed more evidence to cry foul. I believe Robert Blakey, is an honest person. I also believe him when he says he though at the time the CIA was telling them the truth. He was naive to trust them. He learned a lot since then and found new information the CIA lied to the HSCA.

Zapruder film was changed at the station of the art Hawkeye Kodak lab in New York. This lab was doing contract work for the CIA in the 60s.

Again you can just say Dallas Police, that implies everyone is involved.

And this exact theory is supported by who else apart from you?

And this exact theory is supported by who else apart from you?

It supported by the evidence, not my opinion. The evidence is overwhelming the Zapruder film was altered.

The people who were there saw the head wound. Why do they place their hand at the back of the head if there was no wound there? The Zapruder wound is in the front above the ear near the forehead.

If you need to see where they placed their hand here is the photos.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057932231&page=68

It supported by the evidence, not my opinion. The evidence is overwhelming the Zapruder film was altered.

The people who were there saw the head wound. Why do they place their hand at the back of the head if there was no wound there? The Zapruder wound is in the front above the ear near the forehead.

If you need to see where they placed their hand here is the photos.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057932231&page=68

lol! Lets look at post 1015 again shall we?!

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=109159599&postcount=1015

According to you:

Definitely involved
    Rogue CIA outfit
    Cuban exiles
    Carlos Marcello
    Hoover
    HSCA

"Likely" involved
    Dallas police
    Bethesda doctors

Unsure
    LBJ

Don't forget Marina Oswald. She was a spy!
    The evidence is overwhelming the Zapruder film was altered.

How do you explain Zapruder getting it back on the 22nd, himself and Richard Stolley from Life viewing it on the 23rd and them not noticing a difference when"they" altered it. Are Zapruder and Richard Stolley from Life in on the conspiracy now too?

I wont mention the fact that the Muchmore movie shows the same thing and wasn't altered. Or that "they" would've had to be 100% that no one else had films or photos. We still don't know today exactly how many people had cameras that day. What about the fact that a 1963 alteration would be easily detectable by any amateur now via digital analysis which makes it completely impossible.

I do find it funny how you persist though, even with an impossible theory. One that you only stumbled across when you googled it last week and fell on that Doug Horne page.

This shows how ludicrous the "theory" is.

It's your unique theory (haven't heard it anywhere else) supported by random things that you've decided are "evidence". Your own personal story, with your own created "facts", your own meandering broken narrative, your own tenuous connections, your own imaginings.

It's an indulgence in creative writing

You either don't understand how facts/evidence/truth work or you are a liar. There are individuals who will flat-out lie in order to support their beliefs. We know they are lying, they know they are lying, but they keep going.

• Advertisement

lol! Lets look at post 1015 again shall we?!

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=109159599&postcount=1015

Don't forget Marina Oswald. She was a spy!

How do you explain Zapruder getting it back on the 22nd, himself and Richard Stolley from Life viewing it on the 23rd and them not noticing a difference when"they" altered it. Are Zapruder and Richard Stolley from Life in on the conspiracy now too?

I wont mention the fact that the Muchmore movie shows the same thing and wasn't altered. Or that "they" would've had to be 100% that no one else had films or photos. We still don't know today exactly how many people had cameras that day. What about the fact that a 1963 alteration would be easily detectable by any amateur now via digital analysis which makes it completely impossible.

I do find it funny how you persist though, even with an impossible theory. One that you only stumbled across when you googled it last week and fell on that Doug Horne page.

This shows how ludicrous the "theory" is.

Yes, I can see the doctors have placed their hand at the back of the head. Or maybe you see things back to front:confused:

It didn't get it back to him on 22nd he had the original and three copies on 22nd. C.D Jackson sends Richard Stolley to negotiate a price for the original camera film and one copy Zapruder still had. Zapruder gave the other copy to the FBI and one to the Secret Service on the 22nd.

Richard saw the original on 23rd early in the morning, bought the rights, and left with the original and last copy and send it to Chicago on a plane. He did not travel with it.

Then it gets murky. Dino Bruglini he believes received the original, not a copy at 10 pm on Sat Night, the same day. Two agents came from the airport with it. Dino received it and he was the duty officer in charge at CIA's National Photographic Interpretation Center (NPIC) that day. He described events we don't see on the Zapruder film we have today.

Zapruder died in 1970. He did not see the Zapruder film released to the public in 1975.

Richard Stolley worked for C.D Jackson a liaison CIA guy working for Live magazine, so can we truly trust him?. Anyways Richard Stolley on your video describes seeing the motorcade turn the corner and then travel down the road ( that event is missing from the Zapruder film we have today) He then claims the top of his head blew off ( i don't see that in the Zapruder film) The blood spray went above the head ( yes true, and you denied that Nal you claim it all went forward)

The Zapruder film has been debunked by modern analysis. You got different opinions so it never solved or agreed upon.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Lol what you do isn't analysis Cheerful.
    No one believes anything you say in your posts as you never provide links or sources and the odd time you do, they show you up to be a liar or incapable of reading.

Yes, I can see the doctors have placed their hand at the back of the head. Or maybe you see things back to front:confused:

Saw the back of the head yep and the side, which is what a lot of them testified to seeing. As you know but don't acknowledge. Just as you hilariously and transparently omitted Dr Perry who was pointing to the side of his head.
    It didn't get it back to him on 22nd he had the original and three copies on 22nd.

It didn't get back to him on the 22nd, but it did get back to him on the 22nd.

I see.
    C.D Jackson sends Richard Stolley to negotiate a price for the original camera film and one copy Zapruder still had. Zapruder gave the other copy to the FBI and one to the Secret Service on the 22nd.

Yes I told you that. And they managed to alter them all! Wow.
    Richard saw the original on 23rd early in the morning, bought the rights, and left with the original and last copy and send it to Chicago on a plane. He did not travel with it.

Then it gets murky. Dino Bruglini he believes received the original, not a copy at 10 pm on Sat Night, the same day. Two agents came from the airport with it. Dino received it and he was the duty officer in charge at CIA's National Photographic Interpretation Center (NPIC) that day. He described events we don't see on the Zapruder film we have today.

1. He didn't have the original

2. The "events" he describes are a couple of frames missing. He doesn't say the headshot was altered. Just that theres a frame or two missing from the version he saw.
    Richard Stolley worked for C.D Jackson a liaison CIA guy working for Live magazine, so can we truly trust him?.

lol

Anyways Richard Stolley on your video describes seeing the motorcade turn the corner and then travel down the road ( that event is missing from the Zapruder film we have today) He then claims the top of his head blew off ( i don't see that in the Zapruder film) The blood spray went above the head ( yes true, and you denied that Nal you claim it all went forward)

You're such a bad liar. It goes up and forward. The important thing to note is that it doesn't go backwards.

frontmenu_i000044.jpg
    The Zapruder film has been debunked by modern analysis. You got different opinions so it never solved or agreed upon.

Show us the modern analysis! There would be clear lines, fudges, obvious signs of overlays, of additions, blacking out etc.
    King Mob wrote: »
    Lol what you do isn't analysis Cheerful.
    No one believes anything you say in your posts as you never provide links or sources and the odd time you do, they show you up to be a liar or incapable of reading.

Hes capable of reading but doesn't have the attention span for it. Quite clear he hasn't read much in any depth on this.

He is a liar though.

Saw the back of the head yep and the side, which is what a lot of them testified to seeing. As you know but don't acknowledge. Just as you hilariously and transparently omitted Dr Perry who was pointing to the side of his head.

It didn't get back to him on the 22nd, but it did get back to him on the 22nd.

I see.

Yes I told you that. And they managed to alter them all! Wow.

1. He didn't have the original

2. The "events" he describes are a couple of frames missing. He doesn't say the headshot was altered. Just that theres a frame or two missing from the version he saw.

lol

You're such a bad liar. It goes up and forward. The important thing to note is that it doesn't go backwards.

frontmenu_i000044.jpg

Show us the modern analysis! There would be clear lines, fudges, obvious signs of overlays, of additions, blacking out etc.

Hes capable of reading but doesn't have the attention span for it. Quite clear he hasn't read much in any depth on this.

He is a liar though.

Have you not noticed where the wound is on the Zapruder film? It's above the ear, to the right low and extends out to almost the forehead and Jawline. The Doctors described seeing a wound at the rear side ( the parietal lobe of the brain. Dr McCelland and other doctors said the wound was at the occipital region (back of the head). None of the Doctors said the exit wound was located at frontal and temporal lobe. If you believe otherwise provide evidence?

Yes, the real Zapruder film was altered on Sunday into Monday and replaced and switched out. Live Magazine got one of the fake copies that why the images they had in the magazine on 29th of Nov are grainy blurry, black a white and not in colour.

Dino Bruglino saw the real Zapruder film late Sat night at NPIC and he made Briefing boards. What he later found out was a new set of briefing boards was made Sunday night and they showed the scenes we see today.

False, Dino said he had the original Zapruder film. It was intercepted during its trip to Chicago. C.D. Jackson was likely told to hand it over for national security reasons and since he was CIA he did so.

False he said there was no red/orange blob on the video he saw. He said the wound was higher in the head not low and blood and tissue went flying above the head and to the left. Your correct on the frames are missing part.

A new documentary is in the works about the Zapruder film and going to be debunked. 75 experts are interviewed for this new doc and 72 of them claimed the Zapruder film is a fake.

Sydney Wilkinson and Thom Whitehead are working on this new documentary and have produced an image their experts have noticed is an anomaly. They believe is a poor animation drawing to cover a wound at the back of Kennedy's head.

Frame 317 and there many more. This is best they could do with 1960s technology but does not stand up to scrutiny with modern technology.

I placed red dots around the head to show the bad animation.

471550.png

lol!

Thats just called "light". The sun was in front of them.

Heres Z312. Same colour!

And they've whitewashed Connallys forehead!

maxresdefault.jpg

Heres another one, taken a year before. They've blacked out the bottom of his hair here too!

28-jfk-files.w700.h467.jpg

The technology did not exist in 1963 to superimpose this. At a stretch, maybe a photo but a video? No chance.

TidyScrawnyAmericanwarmblood-small.gif

Either way we need to add Richard Stolley, Life magazine and the Jamieson Film Company in Dallas to the list of conspirators now.

I've lost count at how many people in total now? Maybe a 1000? Maybe more?

lol!

Thats just called "light". The sun was in front of them.

Heres Z312. Same colour!

And they've whitewashed Connallys forehead!

maxresdefault.jpg

Heres another one, taken a year before. They've blacked out the bottom of his hair here too!

28-jfk-files.w700.h467.jpg

The technology did not exist in 1963 to superimpose this. At a stretch, maybe a photo but a video? No chance.

TidyScrawnyAmericanwarmblood-small.gif

Do you think light makes your hair turn black? It supposedly Kennedy head in shadow. If it was truly shadow then Connelly head should also be a shadow in frame 317. This Zapruder film is going to be debunked anyhow when this documentary is released, 74 experts have studied it and all agree its a fake.

Yes, Photographs are often touched up before they are released to the public. You surely know that.

1000 people, did you pick that number out of a hat?

You can even see its an animation, and not a shadow in the Zapruder film.

471558.png

So the conspirators were ready to alter the video, up to creating an animation to do this is a matter of hours...

But they made his hair the wrong colour and did a bad animation that even you, a person who can barely use ms paint is able to spot.

Do you believe that the conspirators were stupid or just lazy?
    How do you reconcile this seeming incompetence with the rest of your theory?

So the conspirators were ready to alter the video, up to creating an animation to do this is a matter of hours...

But they made his hair the wrong colour and did a bad animation that even you, a person who can barely use ms paint is able to spot.

How do you reconcile this seeming incompetence with the rest of your theory?

The purple part is the Parietal lobe area of the Brain. The blue part is the occipital area. None of the doctors said the wound was located in the frontal and temporal area. Someone clearly did animation and removed the real wounds. That why the wound looks so ridiculous and its enormous blob in front of the right ear.

471560.png

The purple part is the Parietal lobe area of the Brain. The blue part is the occipital area

You don't know what either of those terms mean. Don't pretend.

You also avoided my question.

How do you reconcile this seeming incompetence with the rest of your
    theory?
    Try again.
    Try reading the words in my post.
    My questions are not an invitation for you to make more fingerpaintings or go off on another rant.
    They do not make you look any less ridiculous.

Someone clearly did animation and removed the real wounds.

Who? How? When?

• Advertisement

Who? How? When?

It was done on 24 November into 25th, the Monday at Hawkeye Kodak lab in New York. The fakes then replaced the original and three copies the government had secured on 22th and 23th. Live Magazine on 29th Nov posted images of the fake and altered film and rest is history.

Who? How? When?
    Well it can't be computer animation, so they'd need someone or a team of someones sitting down and hand drawing the animation.
    They'd need to do this in a matter of hours and do so in a way to fool all but the most expert artists and analysts who aren't as smart or expert as Cheerful.

But in the course of that, they seemed to do a bad job of it and did the colours wrong and made it obviously wrong...
    Because they were idiots?
    Lazy?
    Wanted to leave clues?

Who knows?
    Cheerful certainly doesn't.

You don't know what either of those terms mean. Don't pretend.

You also avoided my question.

Try again.
    Try reading the words in my post.
    My questions are not an invitation for you to make more fingerpaintings or go off on another rant.
    They do not make you look any less ridiculous.

They had all Sunday and up till Monday, maybe even longer. Live Magazine printed grainy blurry black and white images in Nov 29th 1963. The Zapruder motion film did not come out till 1975.

They used state of art equipment for the 1960s. It's now 2019, it lot easier to spot fakes.

Zapruder film still fools people like you?

The doctors also said there was a massive exit wound at the Parietal and Occipital section of the brain. The Zapruder film shows an exit wound at the frontal and temporal lobe. It, not the wound the Bethesda and Parkland doctors described.

They had all Sunday and up till Monday, maybe even longer. Live Magazine printed grainy blurry black and white images in Nov 29th 1963. The Zapruder motion film did not come out till 1975.

They used state of art equipment for the 1960s. It's now 2019, it lot easier to spot fakes.
    But again, you ignore the question.
    Try again.

Were they lazy or were they stupid?
    Why did they do such a bad job in faking it?
    The doctors also said there was a massive exit wound at the Parietal and Occipital section of the brain.
    Again, you use terms you obviously don't even understand so you can pretend to be smart.

Define the terms parietal and occipital. (Without googling.)
    I guarantee you will not be able to do it.

It was done on 24 November into 25th, the Monday at Hawkeye Kodak lab in New York. The fakes then replaced the original and three copies the government had secured on 22th and 23th. Live Magazine on 29th Nov posted images of the fake and altered film and rest is history.

What about the copy Zapruder had?

What about the people who saw it on the 22nd when JFKs body was still in the air?

What about the people who saw it on the 23rd?

How did Lifes copy get altered if it never went to New York? It went to Chicago on the 23rd. The print copy (ie photos) then went to New York for publishing.

What about Life publisher C.D. Jackson who saw it?

How did they superimpose the blood spray going up and forward?

How did they remove the blood spray going backwards?

How did they alter the background behind the blood spray?

How did they alter all 3 copies and make them match perfectly in such a short period of time?

What "state of the art" equipment did they use exactly?

To do all this would take quite a bit of time to do in 2019.

In addition, how did Marilyn Sitzman and Emmett Hudson not hear a shooter firing from right beside them? A 180 dB sound coming from mere feet of their ears and they didn't notice? Exposure to noise greater than 140 dB can permanently damage hearing. And a rifle is 40 dB or so louder. For the people that close, it would've been that loud. Ringing in the ears for hours after loud.

As a comparison, an ambulance siren is 100 dB, standard fireworks are about 140 dB and an plane taking off is 180 dB.

But again, you ignore the question.
    Try again.

Were they lazy or were they stupid?
    Why did they do such a bad job in faking it?

Again, you use terms you obviously don't even understand so you can pretend to be smart.

Define the terms parietal and occipital. (Without googling.)
    I guarantee you will not be able to do it.

They did the best they could with 1960s technology. It, not a bad job, it just modern technology can now spot fakery.

I not engaging your nonsense. If you believe the autopsy is genuine then there should be damage an opening at the Parietal section of the brain.

This diagram highlights the Parietal section of a human brain. It's the red pinkish area.

471563.png

Find that hole for me in Zapruder film point it out.

Huge concavity from frames 326 through 337. So much so that you can see Jackies shoulder at Z335 because so much of his head is missing,

Frame 326
    frontmenu_i000032.jpg

Frame 335
    frontmenu_i000038.jpg

Some fakery going on there. Impossible to do in 1963.

Impossible to do in 1973.

Impossible to do in 1983.

Impossible to do in 1993.

Maybe just possible in 2003 but it would have taken a while. More than two days.

Edit. I didnt do the arrows etc on the animations above. Im not as prolific at animation as Cheerful Spring is.

They did the best they could with 1960s technology. It, not a bad job, it just modern technology can now spot fakery.
    But your "modern technology" involves zooming in and declaring that it was a different colour.
    They can do this in the sixties.

So where they lazy or stupid.
    I not engaging your nonsense. If you believe the autopsy is genuine then there should be damage an opening at the Parietal section of the brain.

This diagram highlights the Parietal section of a human brain. It's the red pinkish area.

You googled it.
    Point proven.

Don't use terms you don't understand. Big words don't make you look smarter.

Also, it's parietal lobe, not "section."

• Registered Users Posts: 25,581 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Do you think light makes your hair turn black? It supposedly Kennedy head in shadow. If it was truly shadow then Connelly head should also be a shadow in frame 317. This Zapruder film is going to be debunked anyhow when this documentary is released, 74 experts have studied it and all agree its a fake.

Yes, Photographs are often touched up before they are released to the public. You surely know that.

1000 people, did you pick that number out of a hat?

You can even see its an animation, and not a shadow in the Zapruder film.

471558.png

Between this study and the one that you say is due out about 9-11 something tells me you're in for a very disappointing year.

• Advertisement

Huge concavity from frames 326 through 337. So much so that you can see Jackies shoulder at Z335 because so much of his head is missing,

Frame 326
    frontmenu_i000032.jpg

Frame 335
    frontmenu_i000038.jpg

Some fakery going on there. Impossible to do in 1963.

Impossible to do in 1973.

Impossible to do in 1983.

Impossible to do in 1993.

Maybe just possible in 2003 but it would have taken a while. More than two days.

So you now claiming the top frontal portion of the skull was missing? I thought you said the exit wound was at the right side?

Your second picture. Do you not notice this blob in front of the right ear. The wound is extending down Kennedy's face. It's a horrible animation job by today's standards. Place your hand in front of your right ear. Now, what part of the brain is that, use my diagram to help you?

Advertisement