Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JFK Assassination Autopsy Details Revealed After 55 Years

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

King Mob wrote: »
    Lol. No I do.
    I also know why your statement is silly.

So does everyone else reading.

You look silly. What happened in stage 1 and 3?

The Nal wrote: »
    Nope, you see the brain, movement, force, gravity.

And you contradict yourself again!

Only thing worse than being misinformed and not bothering reading about things is being boring. And you're both. Just the same stupid posts over and over.

Exit wound? What caused the right side of the brain to explode like that?

Why don't we see the real large wound on the Zapruder film? You can't find it that why you spinning like crazy on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,841 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Exit wound? What caused the right side of the brain to explode like that?

The bullet shattering.
    Why don't we see the real large wound on the Zapruder film? You can't find it that why you spinning like crazy on this thread.

Because its half of a second of film. Theres bone, brain, scalp and hair there too flapping about everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,581 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The bullet shattering.

Because its half of a second of film. Theres bone, brain, scalp and hair there too flapping about everywhere.

Sometimes it's just best to let dumb be dumb, thank feck for this forum or his sh/te would be spewing out all over the site.

Sometimes it's just best to let dumb be dumb, thank feck for this forum or his sh/te would be spewing out all over the site.

I think he wants to see a Hollywood movie or cartoon type wound. All obvious and clear.

term6.jpg

• Advertisement

The bullet shattering.

Your spin is a fun read;)

Your spin is a fun read;)

Why aren't you posting that Clint Hill picture anymore?

Why aren't you posting that Clint Hill picture anymore?

Do I need to? He said the wound was in the right rear of the head. You are wrong in your analysis.

Further, let's look what he told the Warren Commission.

Mr. SPECTER. What did you observe as to President Kennedy's condition on arrival at the hospital?
    Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/hill_c.htm

Do I need to? He said the wound was in the right rear of the head. You are wrong in your analysis.

Further, let's look what he told the Warren Commission.

Mr. SPECTER. What did you observe as to President Kennedy's condition on arrival at the hospital?
    Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Yup so you've answered your own question. Albeit with yet another a quote mine.

A question I've already answered.
    The bullet shattering.

Care to explain this though? Do you think hes lying? It completely contradicts what you've said above to prove your point. This was from less than 2 years ago.

5x739c.png

Yup so you've answered your own question. Albeit with yet another a quote mine.

A question I've already answered.

Care to explain this though? Do you think hes lying? It completely contradicts what you've said above to prove your point. This was from less than 2 years ago.

5x739c.png

I posted what Clint Hill said while under Oath. He saw a large wound in the right side rear of the head.

At the rear is the back of the head not the front of the head.

You have not answered it, you posted spin. There no large wound to the right side rear of the head on the Zapruder film. Spin will not change this truth

Again more nonsense. Where is he placing his hand? Above the right ear and behind the right ear.

Where he places the hand is consistent with the autopsy findings.

""The large and irregularly-shaped wound in the right side of the head (chiefly to the parietal bone, but also involving the temporal and occipital bone) is described as being about 13 centimetres (5.1 inches) wide at the largest diameter

He not placing his hand low covering the entire forehead in front of the right ear.

• Advertisement

I posted what Clint Hill said while under Oath. He saw a large wound in the right side rear of the head.

At the rear is the back of the head not the front of the head.

You have not answered it, you posted spin. There no large wound to the right side rear of the head on the Zapruder film. Spin will not change this truth

Again more nonsense. Where is he placing his hand? Above the right ear and behind the right ear.

Where he places the hand is consistent with the autopsy findings.

""The large and irregularly-shaped wound in the right side of the head (chiefly to the parietal bone, but also involving the temporal and occipital bone) is described as being about 13 centimetres (5.1 inches) wide at the largest diameter

He not placing his hand low covering the entire forehead in front of the right ear.

You seem to get half of your opinions from pictures of where people point to on their heads. Its funny. Embarrassing for you but funny for everyone else. You are incapable of even the most basic means of research.

You claim theres a huge wound at the back of the head (occipital) citing an autopsy quote that says the huge wound is at the side of the head (parietal) as your evidence.

Would be like me Saying "Oswald was the lone shooter" and then posting "There was a gunman on the knoll" as evidence.

I don't even have to post anything now. You just keep contradicting yourself with that quote. Its incredible to watch.

You seem to get half of your opinions from pictures of where people point to on their heads. Its funny. Embarrassing for you but funny for everyone else. You are incapable of even the most basic means of research.

You claim theres a huge wound at the back of the head (occipital) citing an autopsy quote that says the huge wound is at the side of the head (parietal) as your evidence.

Would be like me Saying "Oswald was the lone shooter" and then posting "There was a gunman on the knoll" as evidence.

I don't even have to post anything now. You just keep contradicting yourself with that quote. Its incredible to watch.

Maybe you do have a comprehension problem?

Do you understand this large wound was seen to be (singular) They were not different wounds at the back of the head?

Autopsy] the exit head wound, clear and not difficult to understand, maybe not for you?
    The large and irregularly-shaped wound in the right side of the head (chiefly to the parietal bone, but also involving the temporal and occipital bone) is described as being about 13 centimetres (5.1 in) wide at the largest diameter.[11]

Shall we see the difference.

The green area matches the autopsy findings. The Right side of the head and the rear.

The Red area is where you find the head wound on the Zapruder film. In front of the right ear.

473126.png

• Registered Users Posts: 25,581 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Do you understand this large wound was seen to be (singular) They were not different wounds at the back of the head?

Autopsy] the exit head wound, clear and not difficult to understand, maybe not for you?
    The large and irregularly-shaped wound in the right side of the head (chiefly to the parietal bone, but also involving the temporal and occipital bone) is described as being about 13 centimetres (5.1 in) wide at the largest diameter.[11]

The green area matches the autopsy findings. The Right side of the head and the rear.

The Red area is where you find the head wound on the Zapruder film. In front of the right ear.

473126.png

That's the left side of his head ;)

473126.png

Ok lets try this again. There was no large wound in the forehead. There was a large wound above the ear at the side of the head. That wound caused brain and blood to spill out of it (force and gravity) and go forward (a shot from the rear) and thats why we see that matter at the front of the head on the Zapruder film.

It is not a wound at the front of the head.

To put it in very simple terms that you may understand. This is how gravity and force works.

mtedvlv.gif

Notice how he - in his normal garden variety conspiracy theorist way - has purposely shortened the parietal area in his latest MS Paint venture to stop at the ear when in reality the parietal bone extends twice as far towards the front of the head, well past the ear and to the front of the temple.

dmpl5g.png

lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,798 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Just when I thought CS couldn't look any more ridiculous...
    He posts a self edited photo of the Left hand side of JFKs head in support of his theory...

As for the lack of comprehension that is displayed again and again by him.
    I'm more and more convinced that CS isn't a native English speaker and a lot of the positions taken are as the result of his genuinely misunderstanding the syntax and common use of language in a lot of the posts and reports he quote mines and then bases his surmisings on.

At least I hope so, because otherwise there really is a village in a panic looking for him!

Ok lets try this again. There was no large wound in the forehead. There was a large wound above the ear at the side of the head. That wound caused brain and blood to spill out of it (force and gravity) and go forward (a shot from the rear) and thats why we see that matter at the front of the head on the Zapruder film.

It is not a wound at the front of the head.

To put it in very simple terms that you may understand. This is how gravity and force works.

mtedvlv.gif

Notice how he - in his normal garden variety conspiracy theorist way - has purposely shortened the parietal area in his latest MS Paint venture to stop at the ear when in reality the parietal bone extends twice as far towards the front of the head, well past the ear and to the front of the temple.

dmpl5g.png

lol!

I know the difference between the right side front and the right side rear of the brain.

You blind if you don't see the large wound is entirely in the right front of the ear.

The large wound was seen above the ear and behind it the right ear.

You find the large gaping hole Clint Hill saw in the right side of the head in the rear?

banie01 wrote: »
    Just when I thought CS couldn't look any more ridiculous...
    He posts a self edited photo of the Left hand side of JFKs head in support of his theory...

As for the lack of comprehension that is displayed again and again by him.
    I'm more and more convinced that CS isn't a native English speaker and a lot of the positions taken are as the result of his genuinely misunderstanding the syntax and common use of language in a lot of the posts and reports he quote mines and then bases his surmisings on.

At least I hope so, because otherwise there really is a village in a panic looking for him!

I worry about your intelligence? Do you think the left side of the head is different from the right side? I just found this image so i used to make a point.

Of course you another one who doesn't know the difference between right front and right rear.

I know the difference between the right side front and the right side rear of the brain.

You blind if you don't see the large wound is entirely in the right front of the ear.

The large wound was seen above the ear and behind it the right ear.

You find the large gaping hole Clint Hill saw in the right side of the head in the rear?

Why did you reduce the size of the parietal bone? Did you not think anyone would notice?

I worry about your intelligence? Do you think the left side of the head is different from the right side? I just found this image so i used to make a point.

Of course you another one who doesn't know the difference between right front and right rear.

You cannot present a coherent thesis regarding your "theory".
    You contradict yourself on a regular basis.
    And the actual idiocy of using a photograph of the left side of somebody's head to demonstrate your "understanding" of what the parietal and occipital bones are and then going so far as to illustrate what you assume their positions to be...
    Is breathtakingly stupid!
    It really does you no favour and even in the best light, it presents you as completely lacking in reasoning and cognitive ability.

When discussing specific injuries, common sense would dictate that where you feel the need to show an example, you at least show an example of the effected area rather than make a gowl out of yourself again!

I note you mentioned know the difference between the right rear and the right front of JFKs head in your reply...

The fact you used a photo of the left hand side of JFKs head to make a point regarding injuries inflicted on the right side of his hide, demonstrates fairly conclusively that you actually haven't a clue!

You cannot present a coherent thesis regarding your "theory".
    You contradict yourself on a regular basis.
    And the actual idiocy of using a photograph of the left side of somebody's head to demonstrate your "understanding" of what the parietal and occipital bones are and then going so far as to illustrate what you assume their positions to be...
    Is breathtakingly stupid!
    It really does you no favour and even in the best light, it presents you as completely lacking in reasoning and cognitive ability.

When discussing specific injuries, common sense would dictate that where you feel the need to show an example, you at least show an example of the effected area rather than make a gowl out of yourself again!

I note you mentioned know the difference between the right rear and the right front of JFKs head in your reply...

The fact you used a photo of the left hand side of JFKs head to make a point regarding injuries inflicted on the right side of his hide, demonstrates fairly conclusively that you actually haven't a clue!

And so what if this Left side of Kennedy face? I knew that.

I could not find the right side profile picture of Kennedy. You are just dumb and think it matters when it does not.

I used the picture to highlight the area on the brain the large wound was located.

You are a guy who believes an invisible man with no legs and arms is standing in a yellow hot liquid.

• Advertisement

And so what if this Left side of Kennedy face? I knew that.

I could not find the right side profile picture of Kennedy. You are just dumb and think it matters when it does not.

I used the picture to highlight the area on the brain the large wound was located.

You are a guy who believes an invisible man with no legs and arms is standing in a yellow hot liquid.

It matters because as I have pointed out, it paints you as an idiot.
    Using the excuse of "I couldn't find one of the right hand side of his head" Really?

You are arguing a conspiracy based on your understanding of others research and of the research and reading you have undertaken to confirm your beliefs.
    You can research and quote mine other people's discredited theories and yet...
    You couldn't find a right profile photo of an American president?

Do you think that would inspire confidence in your research skills?
    Or convince someone that you have an attention to detail or investigative nous that will crack open the "conspiracy"?

Why did you reduce the size of the parietal bone? Did you not think anyone would notice?

Let's look at the Clint Hill image you posted by the way.

473134.png

President Kennedy image.

473135.png

Minimal difference. Where I placed the wound ( in green) matches where Clint placed his hand. He places his hand further back in the head in other photographs

It matters because as I have pointed out, it paints you as an idiot.
    Using the excuse of "I couldn't find one of the right hand side of his head" Really?

You are arguing a conspiracy based on your understanding of others research and of the research and reading you have undertaken to confirm your beliefs.
    You can research and quote mine other people's discredited theories and yet...
    You couldn't find a right profile photo of an American president?

Do you think that would inspire confidence in your research skills?
    Or convince someone that you have an attention to detail or investigative nous that will crack open the "conspiracy"?

You an idiot. The brain is still the same left or right.

If I flipped the photograph the large wound that Kennedy received it not going to change. You creating drama for know reason.

I found pictures of the right side but they were used by conspiracy theorists to highlight injuries. I could not use that photograph, I needed a clear untouched picture to use my MS paint;) Yep finding a right side untouched profile picture of Kennedy is not as easy as you think

Let's look at the Clint Hill image

Minimal difference. Where I placed the wound ( in green) matches where Clint placed his hand. He places his further back in the head in other photographs

Ive stated repeatedly I dont place any weight in random images of people pointing at their heads. Or quote mines. Clint Hill is an honest man but he contradicts himself on this topic.

You intentionally shrank an area of the head to line up with your belief system. I wont use the word "theory" as you dont have one. A few pages ago you were posting pictures of him pointing to another part of his head. You cant have both.

And in the interest of fairness Ive no issue with you posting his left side. I see what you were doing - completely wrong mind you - but yeah, fine.

If I flipped the photograph the large wound that Kennedy received it not going to change. You creating drama for know reason.

I found pictures of the right side but they were used by conspiracy theorists to highlight injuries. I could not use that photograph, I needed a clear untouched picture to use my MS paint;) Yep finding a right side untouched profile picture of Kennedy is not as easy as you think

So you searched for an image of JFK and couldn't find an untouched right profile.

Funny really as it took me all of 15 seconds to find the attached.
    Actually the 1st image returned by Google.
    But sure what do I know?
    You're the expert researcher and illustrator eh ;)

There's the broken syntax again.
    And as for what you were attempting with the left sides photo.
    Much like Nal, I know what you were aiming for.

Your implementation of your attempt however is poor and demonstrates again your inability to present a coherent argument, to actually research a point.
    Your argument hinges on you being a more polished researcher than most...
    Yet by your own admission you 1st off could not find a right profile photo?
    Nor could you simply mirror the image to at least present a competent point.

Ive stated repeatedly I dont place any weight in random images of people pointing at their heads. Or quote mines. Clint Hill is an honest man but he contradicts himself on this topic.

You intentionally shrank an area of the head to line up with your belief system. I wont use the word "theory" as you dont have one. A few pages ago you were posting pictures of him pointing to another part of his head. You cant have both.

And in the interest of fairness Ive no issue with you posting his left side. I see what you were doing - completely wrong mind you - but yeah, fine.

He is a key eyewitness. You even used his opinion to support the lone gunman theory. Then when I showed you where he said the large wound was his no longer reliable :confused:

Where he placed the wound is backed up other eyewitnesses.

I did not intentionally shrink the wound. I placed the wound where eyewitnesses saw it.

Clint hill under Oath.

So you searched for an image of JFK and couldn't find an untouched right profile.

Funny really as it took me all of 15 seconds to find the attached.
    Actually the 1st image returned by Google.
    But sure what do I know?
    You're the expert researcher and illustrator eh ;)

Does it look anything like the picture I used? I was looking for a picture that up close and his head not turned.

Either way, it's a drama about nothing.

Does it look anything like the picture I used? I was looking for a picture that up close and his head not turned.

Either way, it's a drama about nothing.

It's not a drama.
    It's a clear demonstration of the fact however that you cannot research or present coherent thesis or examples of your own market uppy evidence ;)
    As I said that was all of a 15 second search if I was struggling to make a point or convince someone of my veracity I could have found many many more...
    Or even, just flipped the image used.

• Advertisement

It's not a drama.
    It's a clear demonstration of the fact however that you cannot research or present coherent thesis or examples of your own market uppy evidence ;)
    As I said that was all of a 15 second search if I was struggling to make a point or convince someone of my veracity I could have found many many more...
    Or even, just flipped the image used.

This is a clear example of you being annoying. Having a hizzy fit about a Kennedy picture turned the right way.

Advertisement