Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Controllers Stopped Syncing

Options
  • 25-11-2018 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I got a PS4 about a month ago, and both controllers have stopped syncing. It happened once or twice but it was easy to fix. Now, they only seem to last for maybe 10 minutes before I have to unplug the console to sync them

Has anyone else had this issue?

I've tried resetting them, using the USB cables, using different cables, different USB ports, rebuilding the DB, resetting it to default settings, but I still have the controllers stop working mid game and refuse to sync.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

Hi guys,

I got a PS4 about a month ago, and both controllers have stopped syncing. It happened once or twice but it was easy to fix. Now, they only seem to last for maybe 10 minutes before I have to unplug the console to sync them

Has anyone else had this issue?

I've tried resetting them, using the USB cables, using different cables, different USB ports, rebuilding the DB, resetting it to default settings, but I still have the controllers stop working mid game and refuse to sync.

Have you put a pin in the reset hole at the back?

Strange Been having issues lately with different pads. Hmm. Perhaps latest update.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭LilRedDorcha

Yep, tried the reset button. I think I'm just going to return it and get a new one. It's actually unusable right now.

Advertisement