Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair ruined, how to get it back to how it was?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

Anastasia_ wrote: »
    I'll check out the Wow Dream Coat, thanks! Are 16 week blow drys not really bad for your hair?

My hair is in brilliant condition since I started getting it done, as I dont use as much heat on it anymore. Its a keratin treatment and where I go they use the QOD Ireland system. Holly White also did a review of it last year (which I only found out about after I had it done twice!). If I left my hair to dry by itself and brushed it, I used to look like I had been electrocuted, and it used to take an age to dry it. Now, I can dry it in less than 15 mins, it lasts longer between washes, and when I straighten it that also lasts much longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Anastasia_

kcdiom wrote: »
    My hair is in brilliant condition since I started getting it done, as I dont use as much heat on it anymore. Its a keratin treatment and where I go they use the QOD Ireland system. Holly White also did a review of it last year (which I only found out about after I had it done twice!). If I left my hair to dry by itself and brushed it, I used to look like I had been electrocuted, and it used to take an age to dry it. Now, I can dry it in less than 15 mins, it lasts longer between washes, and when I straighten it that also lasts much longer.

I'll look into it! Thanks a mill :)

Advertisement