Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

be careful guys you may get a sms with a link to fake bank of ireland online login li

Options
  • 25-11-2018 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

[snipped];   I hope BOI security personnel will take action againts this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Good old McAfee doesn't like it either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

andrius.k wrote: »

Hi andrius.k,

Thank you for contacting us and for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

Please be assured we take any security risk very seriously and this link has been forwarded to our Fraud team for further investigation.

Many Thanks.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Paranoid Bob

andrius.k wrote: »

Hi andrius.k,

Thank you for contacting us and for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

Please be assured we take any security risk very seriously and this link has been forwarded to our Fraud team for further investigation.

Many Thanks.

John
    Good thing Bank of Ireland would never send messages with a URL like that, right?

https://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057604580

Advertisement