Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas dinner

Options
  • 26-11-2018 3:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

I know it's extremely late but would anyone know of somewhere I could book for Xmas dinner?
    Somehow this slipped my mind, first time in a long long time were able to have dinner on our own and I'm kinda up poop creek without a paddle after forgetting about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Fabio

What sort of dates are you looking at for it? Christmas week?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Fabio wrote: »
    What sort of dates are you looking at for it? Christmas week?

Sounds like the OP is looking for Christmas Day, only one I know that 'had' availability was the Imperial Hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

Did a quick search, found this.

The 3 mentioned in Cork city are: Hayfield (I won't even mention the price), Rochestown Park and the Metropole.

Also found the River Lee does a Christmas Getaway package. Wouldn't mind that myself. :) Might be more than the OP is looking for though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Italix

Thanks guys, it is Christmas day alright, I'll give those options a look.
    Thanks.

Advertisement