If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG C8 OLED?

Options
  • 26-11-2018 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if there is a boardies special for the LG 65 Inch OLED C8?

I've read about some banding issues with some panels, and the 'panel lottery', so can I ask is there a cooling off period should I experience any of the issues as described on AVSForums et al?

And, if ordered today, would you be able to deliver to Dublin?

Many thanks!

N

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

clancynl wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering if there is a boardies special for the LG 65 Inch OLED C8?

I've read about some banding issues with some panels, and the 'panel lottery', so can I ask is there a cooling off period should I experience any of the issues as described on AVSForums et al?

And, if ordered today, would you be able to deliver to Dublin?

Many thanks!

N
    HI N.

The best price on the 55C8PLA at the moment would be the web listed £1499. This is our Black Friday pricing.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203216-lg-oled55c8pla-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-play.aspx

We have had no issues on record of the Banding issue. For mail order returns please see our T&C's

[font=Montserrat, sans-serif]1. Goods, other than faulty goods, may be returned within 14 working days of the date of receipt by you of the goods. As you can appreciate, we would request that all goods be returned in an ‘as new’ condition complete with packaging and all accessories.[/font]
    [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]Unfortunately, goods which do not comply with this condition may be subject to a handling charge. Where goods are returned in accordance with this provision, we will happily reimburse any money already paid by you, including any initial delivery costs. More information on the UK Distance Selling act can be found here.[/font]
    [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]Customers should call our Web Sales team for any further info: 0333 900 0070 0333 numbers are not premium numbers – they are charged at the same rate as you are charged for numbers starting in 01 and 02.[/font]
    [font=Montserrat, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Montserrat, sans-serif] 2. Should the unit arrive faulty or damaged in transit; we will happily exchange this for a replacement unit or issue you with a full refund or credit as soon as possible.[/font]
    [font=Montserrat, sans-serif] 3. Should the unit develop a fault:[/font]
    [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]If the unit is covered by our "6 Year Supercare" extended warranty: (this may be taken out any time within thirty days of purchase, by simply emailing sales@richersounds.ie) We will happily collect the unit free of charge for a free speedy repair.[/font]
    [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]If the unit is covered by our "6 Year TV Guarantee" extended warranty: (this may be taken out any time within thirty days of purchase, by simply emailing sales@richersounds.ie) We'll pick it up from your home and return it as soon as it is ready.[/font]
    [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]All items including ex-display stock and ex-repair goods (but excluding wearable parts) are guaranteed for a full 12 months. Obviously we can’t be expected to guarantee against misuse (i.e. coffee spilt inside, blown speakers etc.), commercial use, loss of data stored on any form of writeable/ rewriteable media/ hard drive devices, dead pixels of an amount not covered by the manufacturer’s specifications or normal wear and tear.[/font]
    [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]Please note that if repairs are done other than by ourselves or authorised agents our guarantee can't apply. This guarantee is naturally in addition to your statutory rights.[/font]
    [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]We have shipments every day leaving for the South of Ireland and Dublin deliveries are usually always next day.[/font]
    [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]Let me know your thoughts.[/font]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.