If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query on 49NU8000

Options
  • 26-11-2018 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi guys, 

Back for possibly my 3rd purchase - im still weighing up a 49". 

I had almost decided on the Currys 49NU8070 to buy this week. I notice on the UK site that the 49NU8000 is now available to buy online for £699 (i don't think i was before) . The 55" version is at a great price of £729 and wondering if there any boardsie wiggle room on the 49" model.

i have an Hisense 43" shipping this week so might add the 49NU8000 to the shipment if there any boardsie deal?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

viper5 wrote: »
    Hi guys, 

Back for possibly my 3rd purchase - im still weighing up a 49". 

I had almost decided on the Currys 49NU8070 to buy this week. I notice on the UK site that the 49NU8000 is now available to buy online for £699 (i don't think i was before) . The 55" version is at a great price of £729 and wondering if there any boardsie wiggle room on the 49" model.

i have an Hisense 43" shipping this week so might add the 49NU8000 to the shipment if there any boardsie deal?
    Hi Viper5.

Thanks for coming back but unfortunately it is still listed as an in-store only collection for ourselves on the .ie site.

The £699 would also be our best price on that product. It has dropped to the £699 for the Black Friday weekend.

The 55" can be shipped at the £729 Price.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭viper5

Hi Viper5.

Thanks for coming back but unfortunately it is still listed as an in-store only collection for ourselves on the .ie site.

The £699 would also be our best price on that product. It has dropped to the £699 for the Black Friday weekend.

The 55" can be shipped at the £729 Price.

Thanks Kenny, I just can’t fit a 55” in unfortunately in the end.

Final question, on the Panasonic 49FX750 is there any movement on 899?

Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Viper,

I've reopened the UE49NU8000 to purchase online specially for you :) ( give the site 5/10 mins to update)

However I'd far prefer the TX49FX750 personally!

I can do it for you on  Boardie deal at £845 / €949 inc delivery and our 6 year warranty.

Thanks for all the biz - it's really appreciated and as ever keep myself of Kenzer posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Viper,

I've reopened the UE49NU8000 to purchase online specially for you :) ( give the site 5/10 mins to update)

However I'd far prefer the TX49FX750 personally!

I can do it for you on  Boardie deal at £845 / €949 inc delivery and our 6 year warranty.

Thanks for all the biz - it's really appreciated and as ever keep myself of Kenzer posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John, I have a 43" Hisense hopefully arriving midweek from you guys. If i was to press the button on either 49 Samsung or 49 Panasonic tonight what would be best date you could get delivery to Cork? 

We have a professional coming down mid week so if ordering online this late in the day id be concerned the delivery would might not get down in time for the fitting (we are mounting 3 TVs).

Can you let me know as that im definitely buying one of the two

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Viper,

the guys in the main warehouse are running slightly behind as we have had a series of record days over the last week - if you order tonight I would guess that your TV will arrive on Thursday but I'll ask @emma@richersounds.ie to chase this for you in the morning with the couriers and give you a shout personally.

Apologies for the small delay and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Viper,

the guys in the main warehouse are running slightly behind as we have had a series of record days over the last week - if you order tonight I would guess that your TV will arrive on Thursday but I'll ask @emma@richersounds.ie to chase this for you in the morning with the couriers and give you a shout personally.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John, really glad its been a bumper few days for yee. 

It will be the Panasonic 49FX750 for €949 ill be taking so it would really appreciated if emma could update in the morning. My details would be on the system anyway from previous purchases. PM is also good -- cheers John

Viper,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

It will be the Panasonic 49FX750 for €949 ill be taking so it would really appreciated if emma could update in the morning. My details would be on the system anyway from previous purchases. PM is also good -- cheers John
    Hi Viper5.

I'll ask Emma to keep on top of this for you.

Viper,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi Viper5.

I'll ask Emma to keep on top of this for you.
    Hey Agian Viper5.

I don't see any order against this TV for you?

Today's direct delivery has now been sent to our main warehouse for picking. Getting a TV to you for Thursday is getting tighter and tighter at this point if no order has been placed.

Hey Agian Viper5.

Today's direct delivery has now been sent to our main warehouse for picking. Getting a TV to you for Thursday is getting tighter and tighter at this point if no order has been placed.

Hi john,

I didn’t place an order due to uncertainty over delivery date. I was waiting to here likihood of delivery making it here in time.

I haven’t had a update on 43” hisense order that I placed recently with you guys so firstly can you confirm when I can expect delivery on this set as Wednesday was the day inwas told ?

Hey Agian Viper5.

Hi john,

I didn’t place an order due to uncertainty over delivery date. I was waiting to here likihood of delivery making it here in time.

I haven’t had a update on 43” hisense order that I placed recently with you guys so firstly can you confirm when I can expect delivery on this set as Wednesday was the day inwas told ?
    Hi Viper5.

I'll see if I can get the courier to text you to confirm this up.

• Advertisement

Hey Agian Viper5.

Hi john,

Hi Viper5.

Thanks Kenny -I got a text confirming Thursday . Given the tight timeframe and the fact the yee guys are crazy busy with shipments i cant risk the 49fx750  arriving any later than Friday. 

The fact the 43" I ordered over the weekend is only arriving on Thursday make me think i have probably left it too late in the day to order from yee guys as yee are so busy after Black Friday. I would need to a definite that the TV would arrive Friday - if not a definite i fully understand but will have to leave it off regrettably . Let me know 

Hey Agian Viper5.

Hi john,

Hi Viper5.

Thanks Kenny -I got a text confirming Thursday . Given the tight timeframe and the fact the yee guys are crazy busy with shipments i cant risk the 49fx750  arriving any later than Friday. 

The fact the 43" I ordered over the weekend is only arriving on Thursday make me think i have probably left it too late in the day to order from yee guys as yee are so busy after Black Friday. I would need to a definite that the TV would arrive Friday - if not a definite i fully understand but will have to leave it off regrettably . Let me know 
    Hey Viper5.

Normally I would say that it would arrive with you on Friday if shipped today as its next day for Dublin and two days for the rest of Ireland but as its been so busy at this end I would worry it would not arrive and then we would have let you down.

It has slowed a little bit at this end but still lots and lots of orders shipping.

Hey Agian Viper5.

Hi john,

Hi Viper5.

Hey Viper5.

Normally I would say that it would arrive with you on Friday if shipped today as its next day for Dublin and two days for the rest of Ireland but as its been so busy at this end I would worry it would not arrive and then we would have let you down.

It has slowed a little bit at this end but still lots and lots of orders shipping.
    Thanks Kenny - Time was against us so not meant to be this time around. The 43" we bought last week arrived -- fantastic service yet again start to finish. Cheers to you and John

Hey Agian Viper5.

Hi john,

Hi Viper5.

Hey Viper5.

Thanks Kenny - Time was against us so not meant to be this time around. The 43" we bought last week arrived -- fantastic service yet again start to finish. Cheers to you and John
    Thanks so much for your post Viper5,

Kenny is off today but I'll make sure to pass the message on to him!

Kind regards

DAVID

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.