Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nissan Leaf 60kWh

1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭JohnC.

He literally said that in the video. Because he covers more than just Leaf now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Have a look at his video “i will never buy another Nissan again”, he will never be impartial towards Nissan. He could have been right with his warranty claim but there is certainly another side to the story from Nissan.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,266 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

JohnC. wrote: »
    He literally said that in the video. Because he covers more than just Leaf now.

I didn't notice that, anyhow, he's been reviewing more than the Leaf for a long time now so there's more to it than that.
    This is the guy who got a sweet deal on his current L30 after he distributed footage of a Nissan employee pi55ing in the water used to wash his L24 during a service - he caught on dashcam.
    He took the video down and does not talk about it anymore since he got his nice shiny new car out of it but things have obviously turned sour now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,881 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

I find him unpleasant to watch. Came across above vid in my feed so decided to watch it. Was expecting a rant. Got a rant.
    slave1 wrote: »
    This is the guy who got a sweet deal on his current L30 after he distributed footage of a Nissan employee pi55ing in the water used to wash his L24 during a service - he caught on dashcam.

Oh that was him? I remember that vid alright :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,351 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

God that is awful.
    Yet anothr reason to hate Nissan. jebus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭adunis

I don't dislike leafs but the 40 is undoubtedly compromised,the 62 more so and a ridiculous price.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,565 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I've followed EV Man (Andy) for a while. I like his videos and general Yorkshireness. I wasn't aware of the pissing incident until the video mentioned above 'I will never buy another Nissan again', he used the clip. He's not alone in his frustrations and it's not just the (insane) price. The dealer set up and customer service in parts of the UK seem to be fookin' abysmal.

Objective reviews? Seriously?

Advertisement