Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm wont turn off????

Options
  • 26-11-2018 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

hi all,
    i have just returned home and my alarm is making a constant noise as though it was setting... it has 'leave now' on the display. Is there any way I can power it off until I get someone to come out and have a look at it?
    cheers, its an Airitech cs350

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

just To update guys, alarm has stoped beeping but display now says ‘nd-NO PANEL DATA’

Anyone any ideas on what’s going on with it?
    Thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Best thing to do is power it down completely.
    Open the main control panel & remove the mains fuse & disconnect the back up battery.
    The outside bell will sound for about 20 minutes after that it will be totally off.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

just To update guys, alarm has stoped beeping but display now says ‘nd-NO PANEL DATA’

Anyone any ideas on what’s going on with it?
    Thanks

Could be the battery pulling the system down.
    Down power and disconnect battery.
    Power up on mains only and see if you can turn it off using your code.
    If the system defaults try default code 1122.

Advertisement