Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lump sum overpayment

Options
  • 27-11-2018 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi,

Can you send me on the details as to how to do a lump sum overpayment on a fixed rate mortgate?

I was promised the details will be sent to me by post while I was talking on the phone with the mortgage team, however, that hasn't happened.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

geo88 wrote: »
    Hi,

Can you send me on the details as to how to do a lump sum overpayment on a fixed rate mortgate?

I was promised the details will be sent to me by post while I was talking on the phone with the mortgage team, however, that hasn't happened.

Thanks!

Hi geo88,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Can I ask what date you requested this information to be sent to you?

I have attached a link below with the information you requested on making a Lump Sum Overpayment on a Fixed Rate Mortgage.

https://goo.gl/AqA1tp

Many Thanks
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭geo88

Hi,

Thanks!

Hi geo88,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Can I ask what date you requested this information to be sent to you?

I have attached a link below with the information you requested on making a Lump Sum Overpayment on a Fixed Rate Mortgage.

https://goo.gl/AqA1tp

Many Thanks
    John
    Hi John,

I requested that to be posted to me almost two week ago, on the 15th.

I am aware of that link and it does not contain any useful information unfortunately, other than "call this number" for details..

Regards
    George

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Hi John,

I requested that to be posted to me almost two week ago, on the 15th.

I am aware of that link and it does not contain any useful information unfortunately, other than "call this number" for details..

Regards
    George

Hi George,

Thanks for coming back to us.

I have contacted the Mortgage team on your behalf and they have confirmed this information should have been with you in 7 Working days. They have asked that you contact on 01 6113333 and this information can be given to you over the phone.

We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Many Thanks

John

Advertisement