Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KWA Kriss Vector with magazines

Options
  • 27-11-2018 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Have a barely used KWA Vector GBBR with 5 magazines for trade.

Looking for a WE M14 or G&P, Viper Tech M16A1 VN GBB with some cash.

Also open to a Marushin M1 Garand.

Most important detail is that they are GBBRs as I am not interested in AEGs.

Velocity is around 318fps.

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

dont forget to post the muzzle energy

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭xbstkx

Norinco wrote: »
    How Much?

Would rather trade. If selling I don’t think you would like the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭WaltherP38

Hi,
    Have WE M14 EBR GBBR with scope and 2 leak free magazines for trade if interested.
    Gun working perfectly with good range and great accuracy
    Thanks

Do you still have the original stock?

In fact I would accept if its the case as i'm personally not a fan of the EBR stock.

Hi
    Stock is the fixed version not the retractable one.
    Forgot to mention I have attached a fore-grip with retractable bipod to stabilise rifle
    Thanks

• Advertisement

Can I see a picture first? I am very interested now.

Hi,
    Pity you're not interested in M14 but ,like you, love my GBB rifle/SMGs.
    Looking for KV for some time so if you were to sell as opposed to trade, what price had you in mind?
    Thanks

I am interested, very interested in trading the KWA Kriss Vector for your WE M14.

I want to trade it, but before I do can I see a picture of it first?
    There are several kinds of the WE M14, the fixed stock(wood grain) and the EBR marksman variant.
    I am a bit confused as the fixed stock variant doesn't have any mount rails for bi-pods of foregrips, only the EBR version has that.
    Hence I'm looking for clarification.

My KWA Kriss Vector has no changes done to it externally, it's the bog standard original look with a folding stock.

Hi again,
    sorry about that - must have picked you up wrong.
    Am away tonight but will be home tomorrow and will post pics then.
    In the spirit of "I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours"- would you be able to pst pics of the KV?
    Thanks

Just to clarify - my WE 14 is the EBR sniper version - ie not the version with the long barrel and wooden stock

• Advertisement

Alright I will have the pics by Tuesday. The only issues remaining are:

-I live in Dublin, where are you located?

-Is it possible to fit a WE M14 original one piece stock to this?

-Is the stock actually fixed? Is there no way to extend it?

-Is this WE M14 still capable of fully automatic firing?

-Are there trademarks on the receiver?

-Is the mag with the HPA valve coming with the trade?

Hi,
    Pics up - hopefully link works
    I'm based in Tipperary.
    As to fitting a wooden stack, I'm not an expert by any means, but I do know there are stocks available to buy and there seem to be videos online about switching but that's not something I can guarantee obviously
    There are no trademarks on the receiver.
    The butt stock is extendable.
    I'm not sure what you mean by the HPA valve - two functioning mags with rifle - checked both this evening
    Thanks for your interest

Nice pics, i am happy with it. Basically I saw the original ad you bought it from and it came with 3 mags.

What happened to the 3rd mag?

Also can this WE M14 fire fully automatic? I read the original owner had the switch disabled to semi-only.

After this we can talk about arranging a trade after I post pics on Tuesday.

Here are the photos:

https://imgur.com/a/c1bmADJ

Just to let you know one of the mags don't work properly but rest of them are fine.

Also there is a thread adapter as a bonus for airsoft Silencers or flash hiders.

By the way the deal hasn't been finalised. Still willing to trade and now willing to sell.

I have decided to revise the price.

I will sell entire package for 550EUR.

Warning, I tried to fix this but couldn't, the bottom rail wobbles slightly.
    Apparently its an issue with this KWA KV but wasn't told of it by the previous owner.

Hi,
    Would like some more info please:
    How long have you had the gun? Was it new or 2nd hand?
    How is it functioning?
    Not meaning to be disrespectful but how did you arrive at a price of E800 for a 2nd hand GBB SMG with 5 mags, one of which is non functional?
    Current price for new GBB is approx E400?
    Sorry, bit confused to be honest
    Thanks

Hi, btw are we still trading?
    It's second hand but everything works fine.

Basically this one is rare piece now since KWA had to halt production in 2013 due to licensing issues with Kriss.
    I understand, It is at a ridiculous price because of it's rarity. I doubt its 400EUR new now as very very few places may sell it. Its 400EUR new if you buy the AEG version I believe.
    In fact they used to sell for thousands, check Redwolf Airsoft but most places do not have them in stock anymore.
    Curiously, where did you find it new?

But I have only fired it twice since and has been sitting in storage since. All switches work, and fire selector works fine. Charging handle is good and bolt catch still works. Fires just fine, locks back grand and has a nice recoil. However, the bottom rail

For you Walther its a simple trade, you get everything in that picture in exchange for your WE M14 with all the things you included in your picture.
    How much do you think the entire thing is worth?

The price is now 550EUR for everything.

Also to warn you the bottom rail wobbles slightly, in the end this is something I couldn't fix.

Also, any news on the selector switch and 3rd magazine?

Hi,
    Sorry meant to clarify earlier. 3rd magazine never worked from day after it arrived. Happy to include if you think you can get it going again.
    The rifle only fires in semi-auto mode as previous owner made that alteration.
    However, all sounds good to me, so am happy to proceed to to direct swap if you still ok to proceed.
    I suggest we exchange details and post both guns by registered post (which I think will cost me a bit more given the weight of the M14)
    How would you feel about that?
    Thanks for answering questions I asked, was genuinely curious and not meaning to be disrespectful in any way

WaltherP38 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Sorry meant to clarify earlier. 3rd magazine never worked from day after it arrived. Happy to include if you think you can get it going again.
    The rifle only fires in semi-auto mode as previous owner made that alteration.
    However, all sounds good to me, so am happy to proceed to to direct swap if you still ok to proceed.
    I suggest we exchange details and post both guns by registered post (which I think will cost me a bit more given the weight of the M14)
    How would you feel about that?
    Thanks for answering questions I asked, was genuinely curious and not meaning to be disrespectful in any way

No worries, questions are welcome. So just to be clear you want me to include the broken magazine?

Also, I want to be clear, the bottom rail does wobble slightly. I couldn't fix it but it seems to be an issue with other owners as well.

Can I meet you in Tipperary, will you ever be in Westmeath or Dublin area by any chance?

Also I will take that broken mag.

PM me when you're ready.

• Advertisement

Btw Walther, did you get my PMs?

Just in case you didn't get it, I cannot meet this Sunday but can meet next Sunday.

Advertisement