If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delivery Query

Options
  • 28-11-2018 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi, I ordered a TV online on Friday. On Monday I received a text from Aramex saying that it would be delivered in 2 working days, so that would be today. However, when I check my order on the Richer Sounds site it says it hasn't been shipped yet so I was just wondering if someone could chase up the order and find out if it is being delivered today and if not, when? 

Cheers,
    Steve.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Vadakin wrote: »
    Hi, I ordered a TV online on Friday. On Monday I received a text from Aramex saying that it would be delivered in 2 working days, so that would be today. However, when I check my order on the Richer Sounds site it says it hasn't been shipped yet so I was just wondering if someone could chase up the order and find out if it is being delivered today and if not, when? 

Cheers,
    Steve.
    Hey Vadakin.

If you can PM me with your full name I can check into this for you.
    It has been very busy here at the store over the Black Friday weekend and due to the high volumes of orders things are a tiny bit slower.
    Our normal delivery time frame is 3-5 working days.

Also on the text you received there should be a number that you can call and speak directly to the courier.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Vadakin

Cheers,
    Steve.
    Hey Vadakin.

It has been very busy here at the store over the Black Friday weekend and due to the high volumes of orders things are a tiny bit slower.

Also on the text you received there should be a number that you can call and speak directly to the courier.
    PM sent. I tried calling them but the weather isn't being kind to my phone signal at the moment. As I said in the PM, I'm not really worried about delivery, I just want to make sure I can arrange to be home on the day. I understand between the weather and the large volume of deliveries it could take a while.

Cheers,
    Steve.
    Hey Vadakin.

PM sent. I tried calling them but the weather isn't being kind to my phone signal at the moment. As I said in the PM, I'm not really worried about delivery, I just want to make sure I can arrange to be home on the day. I understand between the weather and the large volume of deliveries it could take a while.
    Hey Vadakin.

We will revert back ASAP.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Vadakin,

just sent you a mail - @emma@richersounds.ie is chasing the couriers for you and as soon as we have an update we will get back to you ( in theory its actually due for delivery today - but I understand that you guys are getting it rough right down there :eek:)

Will keep you posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Vadakin,

Couriers have confirmed that delivery is between 14:00 - 17:00 today - if you need that rescheduled just drop us a line and we will look after that for you..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Vadakin

Vadakin,

Couriers have confirmed that delivery is between 14:00 - 17:00 today - if you need that rescheduled just drop us a line and we will look after that for you..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    No, today is perfect. Thanks for the help.

Vadakin,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    No, today is perfect. Thanks for the help.
    No problem Vadakin.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.