Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NESTS OUT IF STOCK

Options
  • 28-11-2018 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

NEST installation booked in for this morning. Arranged since last September when moved to EI.

Really annoyed to get a call this am to say EI have run out of NESTS. Very poor service as I was speaking to EI on Monday to request an early morning appointment so I could attend a meeting. They couldn’t guarantee the early appointment so I had to cancel my meeting - surely you knew about the stock issue then.
    Really annoyed that I used a data annual leave for this (non) installation.

Any idea when NESTS will be back? They have loads in the shops by the way!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi snor,

We are very sorry to read of the delay and cancellation.

If you private message us the relevant Electric Ireland account number, state that you are the account-holder, and confirm your name, address and date of birth, we will advise the Home Services team of the matter.

Thanks,
    Una

Advertisement