Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's the best place to pick up a Samsung 8 in Dublin?

Options
  • 28-11-2018 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

I'm with eir and would preferably like to stick with them. However, they don't seem to do it as a prepay option, so I'm going to have to go the sim-free route.

Where's the best place to buy? Carphone Warehouse?:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭leche solara

Carphone Warehouse have the Galaxy S8 sim free for €739.99. You might pick it up cheaper (but riskier) in one of the phone shops in Moore Street. Online from eglobalcentral.eu would be about €300 cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭IntoTheAshtray

Carphone Warehouse have the Galaxy S8 sim free for €739.99. You might pick it up cheaper (but riskier) in one of the phone shops in Moore Street. Online from eglobalcentral.eu would be about €300 cheaper

Thanks. Carphone Warehouse also seem to be doing an eir option for 579. Could I just pop my current sim card into that?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Thanks. Carphone Warehouse also seem to be doing an eir option for 579. Could I just pop my current sim card into that?:o

Depends on the size of your current SIM. The S8 is nano-SIM but even if yours won't fit they should be able to port it to a new SIM card without an issue.

Advertisement