Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Afterschool childcare fees Giraffe Dublin?

Options
  • 28-11-2018 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I'm wondering if anyone has their child in afterschool care (including bring to school service) in a Giraffe crèche in Dublin and can tell me how much the fees are?
    Unfortunately there is no information on their website.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Sometimes it depends on how much you are looking to use.

My son isn't with them. But the creche he's with do either a set weekly fee, or a per hour fee.

Might be handier calling them? Even to check if there's a spot, or they do the school your kid is going to.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭MSVforever

Sometimes it depends on how much you are looking to use.

My son isn't with them. But the creche he's with do either a set weekly fee, or a per hour fee.

Might be handier calling them? Even to check if there's a spot, or they do the school your kid is going to.

Thanks.
    I just got a phone call from Giraffe. It will be €665 p.m. during term covering also midterm, Easter holidays etc.
    The fees for the summer holidays will be €845 per month.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

€665 :eek::eek: what part if dublin is that in and does that include them collecting from the school?

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭MSVforever

neris wrote: »
    €665 :eek::eek: what part if dublin is that in and does that include them collecting from the school?

Yes it includes collection from school (Lucan area ).

Advertisement