Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Body Got ANY Tips for a christmas accounting exam?

Options
  • 28-11-2018 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

i got a big christmas exam next week in accounting class and i have only just started to understand how t-accounts work. Any tips from anyone would be very much appreciated on how to learn off how to do all of the accounts. would be great.is it a case of just doing them or is there a method of learning them off by heart.??? MY teacher is expecting me to do well but i havent got a clue on how not to fail!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 rayray2002

Just to let everyone know i got 37 percent in the exam. Atleast i improved by 7percent compared to the last test.

Sad thing is that my teacher won't let me drop down to ordinary from higher ,she says that i am well capable of doing well in the higher if i try hard enough.
    Anyone got a way of telling my teacher my thoughts on the matter . i dont want to make her angry because i respect that her job is hard as a teacher and i dont want to agrivate her.
    I feel that i just dont get the subject accounting and have told my teacher multiple times but yet she thinks im lazy. what do I do?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Your teacher knows you better than anyone here I would have thought.
    Do you understand what is happening in Accounting?
    Not do you know how to do the questions, but do you actually understand what is happening in each of the questions?

yeah i guess i do and i get the point that you are making thanks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If you understand what is happening, you are ahead of the gang, believe me. You need to methodically apply your learned off methods for the various accounts.
    It's one of those subjects that once you actually know what is going on you can get very high grades.

thanks so much and i have explained my worries to my teacher and she has given me extra help

• Advertisement

i am now getting very good grades in accounting thanks spurious

Delighted to hear it.

Advertisement