Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SCG Help

Options
  • 28-11-2018 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm currently studying to undertake the SCG exam in April. I am not in grinds at the moment, currently searching for someone in Mayo who is familiar with the course. My question is with the chluastuisceanna how important is the correct spelling? I can understand the information but am pretty sure my spelling is incorrect.
    Anyone with any experience with this exam I would really appreciate some info!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭RealJohn

I don’t know what the SCG is (can’t even remember if I have the letters in the right order) but, assuming it’s on Gaeilge, I’ve found that if your pronunciation is fairly good, the spelling rules are pretty consistent and you’ll be able to work it out from the pronunciation, unlike in english (for example).

Advertisement