Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing cat crumlin area

Options
  • 28-11-2018 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Our black and white cat has gone missing in the cashel road area of crumlin . He is neutered and microchipped but does not wear a collar . He went missing during stormy weather on the 27/ 11 , he may have become disoriented and gotten lost , he is not a wanderer and has never went missing before . If anybody reading this lives in the cashel road area could you please check your sheds and keep an eye out for a black and white cat . He is very shy and wary of people .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Pa8301

There was a black and white cat at the Poddle end of Captains Road at 8:30 tonight, I live nearby and was jogging. It didn't have a collar and was on the left footpath.

I thought you lived in Drogheda according to the thread you opened in the Motors forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Archieboy13

There was a black and white cat at the Poddle end of Captains Road at 8:30 tonight, I live nearby and was jogging. It didn't have a collar and was on the left footpath.

Thanks for info , I had a look but no joy . If you are around the area keep an eye out it would be much appreciated .

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Archieboy13

Thanks for info , I had a look but no joy . If you are around the area keep an eye out it would be much appreciated .

Our cat has turned up a neighbour found him trapped inside one of his bins ..such a relief.

Advertisement