Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painter recommendation Rush

• 28-11-2018 9:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,918 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend the above please. I need someone to paint the exterior of the house, the bannisters and the front door.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Martin Casey on the Sandy road.

We have used him a few times and he is reasonably priced and does an excellent job. Would have no hesitation in recommending him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,000 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

+1 on Martin Casey. Used him myself a few times and was always happy with his work/prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,918 ✭✭✭billyhead

Cheers lads. Much appreciated. I will try to find his number on the Web but if you have it handy it would be much appreciated if you could pm me please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,000 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

billyhead wrote: »
    Cheers lads. Much appreciated. I will try to find his number on the Web but if you have it handy it would be much appreciated if you could pm me please.

http://www.yourlocal.ie/company/379239743016960

Advertisement