Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching/moving from BoI

Options
  • 29-11-2018 3:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I recently switched to ptsb but before the transfer occured BoI took 5e in current account fees and then another 5e for I don't know what.
    Can you advise on what that could be?
    Also what's the easiest way to close my credit card. I don't live in Ireland and don't want to spend money on stamps or overseas calls. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

will92ie wrote: »
    I recently switched to ptsb but before the transfer occured BoI took 5e in current account fees and then another 5e for I don't know what.
    Can you advise on what that could be?
    Also what's the easiest way to close my credit card. I don't live in Ireland and don't want to spend money on stamps or overseas calls. Thanks

Hi will92ie,

Thank you for getting in touch.

A quarterly maintenance fee is charged on personal current accounts. The charge of €5 per quarter applies for maintaining the account. It is debited quarterly along with any transaction fees[font=Cambria","serif] that may apply.[/font]

[font=Cambria","serif]The additional €5 charge could be the transaction fee's on the account. This amount could be broken down in the following ways:[/font]
    • [font=Cambria","serif]10c for Automated Transactions:[/font]
    • 25c for ATM/LATM (Lodgement ATM) Transactions
    • 60c for Paper/Staff Assisted transactions
    • 1C for every contactless transaction
    [*]

I have attached a link here -> https://goo.gl/W54EPf  giving information on how to close your Bank of Ireland Credit Card.

Many Thanks

John

Advertisement