Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

temporary clerical officer 2019

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭November Golf

Hi guys. Does anyone know how to source a TCO reference? I’m finishing up in DEASP and want to try get one

Ask your HEO for it. They write it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭DundalkFan86

Hey I passed my interview I did on Saturday is it usually that quick to get feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 bibi91

Hi, I was placed 2 in Batch Number: 5 oom. Can anyone tell me what that means exactly? Very different than last year. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13 bibi91

Hey I passed my interview I did on Saturday is it usually that quick to get feedback.

Got mine too. They are moving pretty fast

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭leoniecarrig

Well done :) very quick this year, I did mine on a Tuesday evening and got the results on the Thursday morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,142 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Ask your HEO for it. They write it for you.

I've heard stories from a few people of HEO / AP's refusing to given written references: like the private sector, it's now becoming official policy to not put things in writing.

Just how this marries in with PAS's request that you provide them is an interesting point indeed.

Well done :) very quick this year, I did mine on a Tuesday evening and got the results on the Thursday morning

Thanks yeah that quick did get placed quickly after that. They obviously recruiting due to brexit too

I was placed number 2 batch 6 8n louth was does thst mean . I got high 40s in competencies. Thanks

I got placed number 2 batch 6 was does that mean has my number increased. I got high 40s in my competencies.

• Advertisement

Hi folks.

Ive a couple of references to send on via email. Anyone know what address to send them to?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

How long is standard to wait after passing the interview to get placed? And would there be much notice between been offered the job and starting?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Kusrose

For anyone wondering, the Waterford Panel is up to the high 70's called for interview so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Diavolo

Hi anyone know what what number and block they have called for the dublin panel to date? thank you

Anyone interested in louth they reach batch 5 oom 4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    They must have no people left on the list in those counties?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Now that all the summer time term time contracts are finished there might be a good chance of getting a nice career break or maternity cover
    Wonder also is impending Brexit the reason?

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Now that all the summer time term time contracts are finished there might be a good chance of getting a nice career break or maternity cover
    Wonder also is impending Brexit the reason?

Must be brexit related expecting job losses

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 875 ✭✭✭somuj

fin12 wrote: »

The section on the application form where it asks you to fill out all employment and unemployment since leaving school.

Does it have to be accurate. How is one even supposed to remember all dates?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

somuj wrote: »
    The section on the application form where it asks you to fill out all employment and unemployment since leaving school.

Does it have to be accurate. How is one even supposed to remember all dates?

Just do ur best filing it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Does anyone know if ya have to re-apply if ya already applied for this campaign last year?

Does anyone know if ya have to re-apply if ya already applied for this campaign last year?

if you have already gone to interview and passed you should not be asked to interview again as results should carry.

if you have already gone to interview but failed, you should ring them to confirm but i would imagine you can't go again in the current campaign.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭jules5417

if you have already gone to interview and passed you should not be asked to interview again as results should carry.

if you have already gone to interview but failed, you should ring them to confirm but i would imagine you can't go again in the current campaign.

This is a new campaign so anyone can apply even if you have had a contract already

jules5417 wrote: »

This is a new campaign so anyone can apply even if you have had a contract already

I apoligise i was mistaken.

I didn't realise it was classed as a new campaign, I thought they just re-opened for applications for the 'current campaign' but you are correct it has a new campaign number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,142 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I'm hearing that they've dropped the pay again: the last campaign was 451 per week, this is only 447.

Hardly surprising that they're finding it difficult to get people at those rates.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

The pay has gone up since September 1st.

I'm hearing that they've dropped the pay again: the last campaign was 451 per week, this is only 447.

Hardly surprising that they're finding it difficult to get people at those rates.

Thats not true the orginal campaign was advertised in Dec 2018 (447) before the 1st Jan increase to 451

The pay is based on the CO payscale in effect which is currently 459.65 since the 1st September.

In that regard, they just haven't updated to previous booklet which is why I thought it was the same campaign just reopened for application.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

jules5417 wrote: »

Alright, I just have yet to be called for an interview which could be soon based on my current OMM with original campaign.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Kusrose

I'm oom 98 in Waterford and just been called for interview 24th September in Dublin.

I starting nxt week for 10 weeks. Just wondering could you apply for the new temp roles surely they need ppl early next year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭PinkLady2016

They must have no people left on the list in those counties?

are these to be taken on next year? Maybe certain departments in those areas need extra staff and brexit could be one of those

are these to be taken on next year? Maybe certain departments in those areas need extra staff and brexit could be one of those
    I think it said October interviews so probably this year

What number does this crowd call you from if they do ring? Is it a Dublin landline?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭PinkLady2016

What number does this crowd call you from if they do ring? Is it a Dublin landline?
    Yes it's a Dublin number

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Sligo198r

They'll send you a text alert first, asking you to check your Publicjobs message board for a new message. That'll give you your OOM (assessed against all the candidates who did the Assessment Questionnaire in your chosen location). Depending on your OOM you may have to go to PAS in Dublin for interview, otherwise it'll be done locally. After the interview you'll get a new OOM within the group of interviewees who are interviewed at the same stage as you for your region. Then, at whatever stage they reach your OOM (when they have a vacancy), they'll call you. Hope this helps.

Sligo198r wrote: »
    They'll send you a text alert first, asking you to check your Publicjobs message board for a new message. That'll give you your OOM (assessed against all the candidates who did the Assessment Questionnaire in your chosen location). Depending on your OOM you may have to go to PAS in Dublin for interview, otherwise it'll be done locally. After the interview you'll get a new OOM within the group of interviewees who are interviewed at the same stage as you for your region. Then, at whatever stage they reach your OOM (when they have a vacancy), they'll call you. Hope this helps.

Thanks Sligo. ive had the interview on August 17th and passed the interview stage. Was told I was listed 9th on panel 4. Waiting patiently for the call.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Sligo198r

Thanks Sligo. ive had the interview on August 17th and passed the interview stage. Was told I was listed 9th on panel 4. Waiting patiently for the call.

Sorry Tipp_Gunner, I thought you were asking about the most recent TCO campaign (as there are two on this board) but realise now it's the original one. Congrats on getting thro' all the hurdles and hope they ring you soon. If you're in one of the ten counties for the 2nd 2019 campaign, hope you applied for that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 sgarvey

Anyone heard back from assessment questionnaire in the recent TCO campaign???

• Registered Users Posts: 15 sabby78

sgarvey wrote: »
    Anyone heard back from assessment questionnaire in the recent TCO campaign???

Just got the email today with results.

• Advertisement

Ya me too., just got mine there now. I placed 82, seems quiet high.. doubt that number will be reached..����

sgarvey wrote: »
    Ya me too., just got mine there now. I placed 82, seems quiet high.. doubt that number will be reached..����

What county are u in for? I placed 57 for limerick

Roscommon

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Messi19

457 for Dublin. More chance of me winning the euromillions tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭beenhad

Got email results. Placed 75 on Dublin panel. Interview this Saturday so they are moving pretty quick! Let's hope it's more long term temporary contracts than the usual 13 weeks

beenhad wrote: »
    Got email results. Placed 75 on Dublin panel. Interview this Saturday so they are moving pretty quick! Let's hope it's more long term temporary contracts than the usual 13 weeks

Results and interview in one day. That was fast. Well done you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭ldy4mxonucwsq6

Got email today, I haven't entered these competitions before so not entirely sure of the process.

Early 200s for Dublin, no idea if this means there's a chance of being called for interview.

Early 200s sounds very good for dublin....u shud b called quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Scooby5

I got placed 44 for Meath... Wonder if that’s good or not? Any one else from Meath on here?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Dillo1888

I was in the 400s a few years back ended getting a placement for 3 years.
    Messi19 wrote: »
    457 for Dublin. More chance of me winning the euromillions tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Breda123

Scooby5 wrote: »
    I got placed 44 for Meath... Wonder if that’s good or not? Any one else from Meath on here?

I was late 50s last yr and got contract in meath.

• Advertisement
Advertisement