Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan application

Options
  • 29-11-2018 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi,
    Can I check if my personal loan application is in progress as I cannot see a confirmation email from BOI.
    Thanks
    Fearghal

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

FeargO wrote: »
    Hi,
    Can I check if my personal loan application is in progress as I cannot see a confirmation email from BOI.
    Thanks
    Fearghal

Hi Fearg0,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Can I ask when you made the Loan application? It would normally take 2 working days from that date that they would come back to you. [font=Cambria","serif]Also, please ensure to check junk and spam folders as sometimes our correspondence is redirected to these folders. If after 2 working days you haven't received a reply please call our Lending team on 0818 200 334 and an advisor can give you an update on this.[/font]

[font=Cambria","serif]Many Thanks[/font]

[font=Cambria","serif]John[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 21 FeargO

FeargO wrote: »
    Hi,
    Thanks
    Fearghal

Hi Fearg0,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Can I ask when you made the Loan application? It would normally take 2 working days from that date that they would come back to you. Also, please ensure to check junk and spam folders as sometimes our correspondence is redirected to these folders. If after 2 working days you haven't received a reply please call our Lending team on 0818 200 334 and an advisor can give you an update on this.

Many Thanks

John
    Thanks John,
    I think the application was made online on Monday 26th. I'll give the lending team a call

Advertisement