Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dunnes €10 off €50 spend voucher - Vodafone app

• 29-11-2018 12:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Not sure if this has been posted....

There's a free Dunnes €10 off €50 spend voucher in the 'offers' section of the MyVodafone app. Just enter email/phone details and print it (from email).

It doesn't detail the closing date in the app; but the one I requested stated 24/12/18 so I'd imagine that's standard.

Also, 20% discount for Meaghers pharmacy and 53 degrees north available.

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭spannerism

Anyone want to post the PDF of the email so that we all can have some fun?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Berberis

spannerism wrote: »
    Anyone want to post the PDF of the email so that we all can have some fun?

They all have different bar codes from what I can see. All my three have anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

I've seen a few Dunnes doing this offer anyway, without any need for the Vodafone app

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Doff wrote: »
    I've seen a few Dunnes doing this offer anyway, without any need for the Vodafone app

Usually those are you spend €50 and then you get a voucher for the next time. This one works without any initial shopping needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭spannerism

Berberis wrote: »
    They all have different bar codes from what I can see. All my three have anyway

Cool no worries.

If it's an unlimited voucher generation :-) perhaps someone would be kind enough to generate a few and dish them out!

No worries if it's not possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,084 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Nothing on my vodafone app :(

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭go4it

on the vdf app, tap the 3 'menu' lines on left top corner ; tap on 'offers' ; swipe left till you reach 'fantastic offers' page ; tap on the bottom bar called ' click here' : it will redirect you to a web page where you have to type your phone number and email address

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭rosknight

thank you! nice one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,812 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

go4it wrote: »
    on the vdf app, tap the 3 'menu' lines on left top corner ; tap on 'offers' ; swipe left till you reach 'fantastic offers' page ; tap on the bottom bar called ' click here' : it will redirect you to a web page where you have to type your phone number and email address

Thank for the steer, would never have copped that... that's not intuitive at all or maybe I'm showing my pre-smartphone upbringing!

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭ablelocks

note that the voucher must be printed out to be used....beats the whole point of issuing it on an app imo, but there you go.

it looks like it's specific to 1 per vodafone customer too.

• Advertisement

go4it wrote: »

Fair play.

Only one per customer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

dulpit wrote: »
    Usually those are you spend €50 and then you get a voucher for the next time. This one works without any initial shopping needed.

Ah, fair enough!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭tea_and_cake

Thanks OP, didn't realise Vodafone did discounts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Berberis

Seve OB wrote: »
    Fair play.

Only one per customer

Clear cache on your phone and put in different email address and number and a 2nd one will be emailed to you

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭yoshimitsu

got it tks

Clear cache on your phone and put in different email address and number and a 2nd one will be emailed to you

Can you use 2 together like you can with the till spits?

Or could you use it with a till spit?

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Seve OB wrote: »
    Can you use 2 together like you can with the till spits?

Or could you use it with a till spit?

You definitely can use one with up to three till spits or personalised vouchers posted out to you. I'd imagine the system should accept up to four of these per transaction too, provided they all have unique codes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 540 ✭✭✭dos29

Genius! ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

Advertisement