Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boiler service & Nest offer

Options
  • 29-11-2018 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi

Can I please confirm that the gas boiler service and Nest offer is open to non EI customers? Could I please check the lead time on appointments being arranged?

I also see that there is a Nest offer for new customers so could I check that if I subsequently moved to EI would I be also eligible to avail of this offer?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi nu2dis, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

A gas boiler service for 89 euro is available to non-Electric Ireland customers, although the bundle with Nest is only open to Electric Ireland customers.

New customers can avail of savings of up to 5.5% (with a further 3% for customers with gas and electricity) and  an online switching bonus by signing up here. The switching bonus is 150 euro for electricity only or 200 euro for dual fuel customers. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, 
    Aoife

Advertisement