Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) @3Arena - 30 May 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

Lemonboots wrote: »
    Hi,

Sorry me again, just wondering if it’s best to use 4g or WiFi on phone (secured access that is-home broadband).

Last question I promise :-)
    I don’t think it makes a difference but I do have app on phone and iPad , iPad would be Wifi and phone 4g and I use what even loads first with the offer of tickets.
    Try keep in mind where the worst seats are..

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Lemonboots

Cool, Thanks a mil!!

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭TheJet

Does anyone know what section in the 3Arena the €44 tickets were for? I might try for the matinee tickets for a gift?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Does anyone know what section in the 3Arena the €44 tickets were for?

At a guess it's normally Block P in the corner Row 40+ seats around 170 and same for Block H, High Row and seats 1-13 area.
    Didn't seem to be many at those prices by the looks of it.

I assume Matinee will be same prices as the later shows?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Duff

I also didn't think this would sell out so quick and I'm now left hoping I can get some for the o/h on the 11th. I've downloaded the Ticketmaster app but the new shows aren't on mine yet? I hope this is the same for everyone else? Also, what price range were the tickets? Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Duff wrote: »
    I also didn't think this would sell out so quick and I'm now left hoping I can get some for the o/h on the 11th. I've downloaded the Ticketmaster app but the new shows aren't on mine yet? I hope this is the same for everyone else? Also, what price range were the tickets? Thanks.
    Tickets were 44 to 86 Euro (and then platinum and vip) but there seem to be very few of the low price ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,563 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Toast wrote: »
    The matinee show is not on sale yet. He's doing two on the Friday now.

When are they on sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    When are they on sale?

Tuesday at 9am.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,563 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Zardoz wrote: »
    Tuesday at 9am.

Is there any Three presale?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Three website telling me they're gone.

• Advertisement

There is but it's the same time as general sale 9am Tuesday.

Three website telling me they're gone.

I'd guess they haven't put in the 2pm show yet.

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/hugh-jackman-the-man-the-music-the-show-dublin-31-05-2019/event/18005589BC1D4059

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

okidoki987 wrote: »
    There is but it's the same time as general sale 9am Tuesday.

Which makes no sense

Managed to get two at 09:10 this morning after waiting in line since 8:45 on the mobile app, then having the app crash on me when I had tickets in my cart at 09:01 giving me a mild stroke. Thanks to whoever suggested using the mobile app a few pages back! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

Not sure if there will be a presale. Get the ticket master app on your phone and get your credit card details etc set up on it. Log in before 9am Tuesday (like 8.45am) and choose the hugh jackman concert - you’ll see a countdown clock ticking. As soon as 9am comes choose best available and take the first tickets offered. I did that yesterday and it worked (my pc was still loading at 9am and I already had my tickets). Good luck for Tuesday!
    Missed out on the first 2 gigs due to ****e with the website. Took your advice above and got tickets for the matinee this morning. Many thanks kind stranger

I chose speedy dispatch, gift wrapped (standard post) as a delivery option. Does this mean I'll get the hard copy ticket with the stub? Hopefully before Christmas too!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Missed last two sales despite having a 3 presale code. Was on early this morning, got 2 in my basket within a minute, clicked to continue to next page/payment and they disappeared - got an error message and back to the start. Ended up with none. They weren't for me, but I will have 2 very disappointed people at home now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

jamesbere wrote: »
    Did anyone get tickets for 45

I did, seats at the very edge of block H

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

I chose speedy dispatch, gift wrapped (standard post) as a delivery option. Does this mean I'll get the hard copy ticket with the stub?

Yes hard copy tickets, 4 days I think is the time taken.

Missed last two sales despite having a 3 presale code. Was on early this morning, got 2 in my basket within a minute, clicked to continue to next page/payment and they disappeared - got an error message and back to the start. Ended up with none. They weren't for me, but I will have 2 very disappointed people at home now. :(

Keep trying throughout the day. I got two in my cart again about 15 mins ago just checking to see if there was still some available.

• Advertisement

I did, seats at the very edge of block H

You did well.
    €86 for Block P just at the edges for a 2pm matinee is taking the ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Galego

Got 2 tickets for Block D row 20......lucky for once!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sp00k

I got 2 seats in Block C Row 20 as a Xmas present for my sisters. They wouldn't be the tallest, would that seating be elevated at all? I haven't been to an all seated gig at 3arena.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

Urquell wrote: »
    Block D Row 20, is that close to the front?

And thanks to those who suggested the app!

Great seats by the way

I got 2 seats in Block C Row 20 as a Xmas present for my sisters. They wouldn't be the tallest, would that seating be elevated at all? I haven't been to an all seated gig at 3arena.

All seats are done in a stair formation so unless you are sitting behind a 7ft tall person, you will have perfect view.
    Lower Tier at the back of that Block, good seats.

Block D Row 20, is that close to the front?

Slap bang in the middle of the Lower Tier 20 Rows back. :D
    I'd say the seats lower down in that Block are all VIP & Platinum seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sp00k

All seats are done in a stair formation so unless you are sitting behind a 7ft tall person, you will have perfect view.
    Lower Tier at the back of that Block, good seats.

Ah excellent news, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

You did well.
    €86 for Block P just at the edges for a 2pm matinee is taking the ****.

I was offered Block J ,row 50 ,thats 3 rows from the back of the venue and they were 86 euro plus fees ,thats 94 euro inc fees ,which is a complete rip off.

I was offered Block J ,row 50 ,thats 3 rows from the back of the venue and they were 86 euro plus fees ,thats 94 euro inc fees ,which is a complete rip off.

Guessing that's the same price as the Lower Tier Tickets which were available on GS.
    Makes no sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Galego

Already sold out?

Advertisement