Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) @3Arena - 30 May 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

If anyone got a pair and don't want them now/can't go etc. I'll gladly take them off you.....

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭TheJet

I wasn't going to pay the top end money and when I logged on this morning at 9am, I put in the two lower prices, only once I got something up and was for the ticket in the €60 range in block P - the far side of it. I declined these. Don't get me wrong, was thinking the tickets would have in Block L or K at the back, something like that. The Matinee show is a great idea in my opinion so you never know, might get a ticket closer to the time. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

You will always get tickets closer to the date.
    There's loads of VIP & Platinum tickets.
    When, (sorry if) they don't sell them, they normally sell them off
    at top price General Sale which in this case would be €93.75.
    They also hold tickets for the Premium Club as well.
    It would be about a week before the gig, problem is finding out exactly
    when they go on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭r0chf0rt

I tried to get tickets for this this morning and was offered 4 tickets (more or less straight way) for approximately €400 2 rows from the back of the arena. I tried for something better and got offered nothing. It looks like the flat seats and the front sections are all in the VIP packages which are 150-350 a ticket. There are still plenty of these available for the matinee show. As okidoki987 says these will be reduced in price closer to the time when I assume they don't sell out. There are very few VIP tickets available for the 2 night shows though. I assume that means a lot of people paid up to €700 for a pair of tickets.
    Mad stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

As mentioned above keep an eye on Ticketmaster closer to the event...I got tickets last years to a gig that had sold out almost instantly. No mention of a release of on the website. They were premium club tickets they didn’t sell and I only paid about €10 over the most expensive regular tickets.
    So definitely worth checking coming close to the concert.
    Still can’t believe this has been so popular..

• Advertisement

I assume that means a lot of people paid up to €700 for a pair of tickets.

Some of the VIP tickets for the 2pm show were €225 plus charges which not only would be cheaper than buying them from a secondary site, you would be guaranteed getting in and the seats would be very good Block D/E low number Rows.
    I think the VIP for the night shows were €299 and upwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,563 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does VIP mean meet and greet and on stage seats :p

Nope.
    You do however get to sing with him on stage, go on the pi** with him for the night in Dublin all expenses paid and he'll pay for the taxi home!
    Not sure if it's worth the extra tbh. :)

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Nope.
    You do however get to sing with him on stage, go on the pi** with him for the night in Dublin all expenses paid and he'll pay for the taxi home!
    Not sure if it's worth the extra tbh. :)

What no lap dance

Wrong forum! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭BobbyBobberson

Folks quick question on this. It says doors open at 6:30pm and show starts at 7:30pm. Do people think there will be a warm up beforehand? I am coming from the tip of the country and will be tight to make it for 7.30pm.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Ticketmaster facebook says a DJ from 6.45pm to 7.30pm. Hugh Jackman on at 7.30pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭The_Mac

Anyone know the length? Wondering whether to get the 10 or 11 bus back to cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

The_Mac wrote: »
    Anyone know the length? Wondering whether to get the 10 or 11 bus back to cork.

There is an interval so no chance you will make the 10pm show.
    Could be 3 hours long in total.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

Going tonight myself...a friend seen it in Manchester and says it was excellent...I think the show was scheduled for 2 and half hours but was just over 3 by the time it finished up...a lot interaction with the crowd so expect it to go over.
    Reckon it could be 10.30 or after before it finishes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Extra tickets just released

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

dragonfly! wrote: »
    Extra tickets just released

Was going to post same! Small number of tickets released at 4pm for tonight’s show so watch out for possibly the same tomorrow.

Obviously the VIP tickets didn't sell that well.
    Bit late putting them up 4 hours before the gig.

There's loads of FLAT seats for 7.30pm FRIDAY show on Ticketmaster
    now at €97 each along with other seats.

These were held back due to the catwalk design I'd say ,they probably didnt know how wide it would be .
    Great seats mind you ,I'd like to upgrade my folks seats for tomorrow but Ticketmaster are closed for the day.

• Advertisement

Early brownie points :D, couldn't let tickets that good pass me by so bringing OH tomorrow night.

Would appreciate a review from anyone there tonight especially start and finish times.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

Zardoz wrote: »
    These were held back due to the catwalk design I'd say ,they probably didnt know how wide it would be .
    Great seats mind you ,I'd like to upgrade my folks seats for tomorrow but Ticketmaster are closed for the day.

How do you upgrade? Do you mean just buy new ones or can you swap your current ones for better seats?

How do you upgrade? Do you mean just buy new ones or can you swap your current ones for better seats?

If you ring Ticketmaster you can upgrade your seats if there are better ones available.
    You pay the difference in price if there is any plus a fee of 6 euro .
    Its very handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

Zardoz wrote: »
    If you ring Ticketmaster you can upgrade your seats if there are better ones available.
    You pay the difference in price if there is any plus a fee of 6 euro .
    Its very handy.

Never knew this! Thanks a mil.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭clickhere

Thank you for the heads up. Just got 2 flat seat tickets for the Mrs and Daughter. Big brownie points.

Enjoy, I would love to have got to see him

Around 7pm tonight, there were Zero tickets on Viagogo Flat seated for Friday night 7.30pm.
    Now after nearly all the Flat seated tickets on T/M are sold, there are 14 tickets :mad:.
    Hope they all get landed with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,734 ✭✭✭micks_address

My wife, daughter and mother in law went Thursday night... By all accounts amazing...

My wife, daughter and mother in law went Thursday night... By all accounts amazing...

Reading some great reviews of the show on Twitter.

If you could, could you ask your wife what were the start/finish times please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,637 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Was this like a Greatest Showman show?
    Or him doing other stuff?

Advertisement