Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Natural/Organic Wine

• 29-11-2018 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Is there anywhere in Dublin that does natural or organic wines at decent prices? I've got the Toro loco organico from also which is very nice for the 6.99 pricetag

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,810 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Da Vero Vino Rosso is an organic wine and just won best under 10 euros old world red at the Irish Wine Show awards. Should be in your local independent off licences.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Organic/bio wines are starting to take off a lot more in recent times. A lot of good wine stores have sections for them now and can advise on them.
    There's a cheese and wine store on the Drury St. end of Georges Arcade that's sells a big selection. They could be exclusively natural, I'm not sure. Prices aren't the cheapest though.
    I'm lucky enough to be able to buy it direct in France and have it brought over for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

There are a lot of organic or biodynamic wines out there, and a lot of wine producers are using organic practices, even if it doesn’t say it on the label (being fully organic certified in France is expensive).

Natural wines are a different kettle of fish, and they divide wine lovers. If you want to try some, then visit Loose Cannon or Bar Giuseppe.

Advertisement