Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 jobs: Knock internal wall / Replace window with patio doors

Options
  • 29-11-2018 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

Looking to get some high level price ranges on the following please...

Job 1:

Knock internal non load bearing (I think) wall between kitchen and front room to create open plan space. Wall is 2.7m x 2.4m and was added as part of an extension to the side of house about 10 years ago. Wall sounds hollow when I knock on it.

Job 2:

Remove standard sized window at rear of the house, and replace with standard size patio double doors.

House is a 3 bed semi built in the 1930s so the external walls are solid.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭itsthisyear

Looking to get some high level price ranges on the following please...

Job 1:

Knock internal non load bearing (I think) wall between kitchen and front room to create open plan space. Wall is 2.7m x 2.4m and was added as part of an extension to the side of house about 10 years ago. Wall sounds hollow when I knock on it.

Job 2:

Remove standard sized window at rear of the house, and replace with standard size patio double doors.

House is a 3 bed semi built in the 1930s so the external walls are solid.

Thanks

Just wondering if you got any quotes for this? Thanks.

Advertisement