Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 games on PS4

Options
  • 30-11-2018 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Probably been asked before but can I play my digital downloads for PS3 on PS4?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭nedd

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Hi,

Probably been asked before but can I play my digital downloads for PS3 on PS4?

No, there is no backward compatibility on PS4.

You can sign up to PSNow and play some PS3 games, these are hosted on Sony Servers and streamed to your PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Well that's a balls. Have a few games I've hardly touched that I've downloaded.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,987 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Well that's a balls. Have a few games I've hardly touched that I've downloaded.

A PS3 Slim can be had from eBay/Adverts for around €40.... well worth it for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I'm not in Ireland so not at that price! Went ahead with the purchase anyway. Spiderman bundle with 1tb for roughly €350

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭nedd

I have a load of PS3 games, digital and physical.

I bought a PS4 and never once thought about those games again. You will get great games for PS4 for really cheap on deals.

• Advertisement
Advertisement