Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Currys / PC World Delivery time

Options
  • 30-11-2018 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,696 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I ordered and paid for a TV online on Currys / PC World website on Monday 26th November. As of today (Friday 30th), I am still waiting on any delivery information, or any information since.

Does it always take this long?

I cannot get any information online as the order number they gave me does not enter anywhere online in their format, and the same for the phone service they have. Automated messages and my order number does not conform to their input methods.

I have tried contacting them via twitter also, but again no response.

Are they always like this? Seriously bad customer service.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Folks,

If any of you have first-hand knowledge that would help the OP, please post away - if you have an inside-track but don't want to post it publicly, I'm sure the OP would appreciate a PM.

Otherwise please no posts commenting on the store in question, it isn't going to help the OP.

FitzShane,

You might consider asking on the Consumer forum, someone may have useful advice.

Ritz.

Advertisement