Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 14 matchday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Johny Cage

I feel this is FPL’s way of apologizing for not giving that Deolufeu assist a few seasons ago. I accept the apology.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Brought Sane in this week for Martial for a hit. 5(-4) v 1. Much happier to be on Sane long term.

However looking at that assist, there is a clear lack of consistency, not only has Sane got a touch & tried to score, it looks like a Begovic has also been awarded a save for it? Beggars belief

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Brought Sane in this week for Martial for a hit. 5(-4) v 1. Much happier to be on Sane long term.

However looking at that assist, there is a clear lack of consistency, not only has Sane got a touch & tried to score, it looks like a Begovic has also been awarded a save for it? Beggars belief

Yes and the official premier league match report said it was a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Chesty08 wrote: »

Yes and the official premier league match report said it was a shot

Absolutely bizarre carry on to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

44 from 6 feel like I dodged a few bullets with not having aguero or city defenders and had considered getting martial in. Salah haz Ricky lovren and Alonso to go albrighton first sub

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Think those bonus points were final. Just a coincidence that the numbers didn't change.

Sterling ends up on 9 for the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Islander13 wrote: »
    I thought the only question was whether he touched it. If they say he touched it then he was defo trying to score. Biggest FPL travesty since the dodgy McAuley goal two years ago

Biggest travesty ever was the Terry "goal"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

sicknotexi wrote: »
    So dumb, it was a clear toe poke towards goal. Any effort that is saved has its path changed. Big mistake by the fpl decisions panel there. This is the same panel that judged Kane touched the ball last season remember for his phantom goal.

Was it not the opposite, I thought FFL didn't give him his goal on the day? He got awarded it by the arbitration panel weeks later but that was too late for FFL.

Anyone I agree that decision looks very dodge today. I thought whether he touched it or not was the only real debate. If they accept he touched it then it is clearly a shot at goal.
    Non-owner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,013 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

No bonus points for Sane either? Didn't see the match but on Premier League Live on Today FM they said Sane was motm, I took this to be the official motm and assumed he would get BPs! The lack of a second assist screwing us on the double.

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    No bonus points for Sane either? Didn't see the match but on Premier League Live on Today FM they said Sane was motm, I took this to be the official motm and assumed he would get BPs! The lack of a second assist screwing us on the double.

MOTM is irrelevant for bps

• Advertisement

That was clearly an attempt to score from Sane today.

They find their reasons to give the decisions they want.

He got his toe to it and tried to flick it past the keeper.

Are they trying to tell us something different happened ?

Are they trying to tell us something different happened ?

Yes they are saying he was trying to pass the ball (even though there was no one in front of him). Thy also gave Begovic a save for it. Bizarre

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

I was fine when i Thought the review was becusee they thought he hadn’t touched it as it looked debatable from some angles
    But now I’m raging
    That is ridiculous

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Down to 34K. Everything started to go wrong when I got a utd player. Be gone, evil demon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,013 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Ace2007 wrote: »
    MOTM is irrelevant for bps
    It suggests that he played well. My point was that if he had another assist he would probably have been in the running for BPs so it is potentially a 4 or more point swing.

Yes they are saying he was trying to pass the ball (even though there was no one in front of him). Thy also gave Begovic a save for it. Bizarre

If they did give a save point then ‘bizarre’ is very kind of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Pete_Cavan wrote:
    It suggests that he played well. My point was that if he had another assist he would probably have been in the running for BPs so it is potentially a 4 or more point swing.

12 point swing for me as a captainer.

tbh I am fuming. I took a -4 to get him in for Martial. As it stands I break even but the assist costs me 6 points as he would have got 3BPs too

tbh I am fuming. I took a -4 to get him in for Martial. As it stands I break even but the assist costs me 6 points as he would have got 3BPs too

Snap.

I brought him in for a -4 also.

You’d have to question their integrity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,510 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Hit the top 5k for the first time in a long time after today's games. However with me only having Mane, Alonso and Richarlison left to go, Hazard being left out, or not performing would be huge as he'll be captain for so many now with Aguero being out.

• Advertisement

Ok now I'm angry
    FFS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

26 with Dave, Robbo, Haz(hopefully)Ricky & Mane of my 10 men to play unless Trippier appears. Plssed at myself for transferring Duffy out over Yedlin after much deliberation :( Also left Hennessey on bench over Ederson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

It makes no sense they say it wasnt a shot yet the keeper gets a save out of it.

There has got to be some bias within FPL because some of the decisions have been strange to say the least.

Didn't realise how big Salah Captaincy is for me tomorrow
    Time for a big haul......

Number 10 in the world took a -8, captained Wan-Bissaka and played his bench boost with Begovic and Wilson away to City, Mitrovic away to Chelsea and Masuaku who is not nailed. Crazy stuff.

have to kinda laugh - this guy is on 48 points - maybe we are doing it wrong... he's up to 6th in the world now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Ace2007 wrote: »
    have to kinda laugh - this guy is on 48 points - maybe we are doing it wrong... he's up to 6th in the world now

It's just different level thinking that us mere mortals can't hope to comprehend

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭munster87

Current number 1 in the world has never finished in top 500k in 8 attempts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

25 takes me down just 300 places to 750.

Thought it'd be a whole heap worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

munster87 wrote:
    Current number 1 in the world has never finished in top 500k in 8 attempts.

The winner always seems to have very average ranks in previous years. Last years winners best finish was 362k in 4 attempts and he's 303k at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

SlickRic wrote:
    25 takes me down just 300 places to 750.

SlickRic wrote:
    Thought it'd be a while heap worse.
    I passed you out for now, I'm up to 180 with 64 points and gameweek rank of 643. Only 3 players today so I'll enjoy it while it lasts!

Advertisement